Mostly unhappy with SE's ward update.
1. Schurzen BP lasts really short, and costs 150 MP. Since it is only effective on being "near killed", I had zero moments of being able to tell it worked, in about 50 BPs. The result is that this seem to be a BP move to be used at the same times as you use Alexander. Which is right now only on AV. Of course a BRD can do it for free and same or longer duration.
2. Attack down. 100% landing rate from my tests, which is nice. Not noticable damage difference makes it rather pointless. It is roughly as good as using Titan's defense favor right now from what I can tell.
3. Crimson howl is still too short. I estimated it to be about 80 seconds when I forgot to use my skill set. That is still with about 30 skill over cap. I'd estimate that you can probably get it up to 2 min if lucky.
The "positive" parts.
1. With capped level 80 summoning skill and +50ish skill or whatever I have, I got hastega to last 4 min 40 seconds. I think I had longer before update actually, but near 5 min is acceptable in any case.
2. The spikes BPs seem to last about 4 min as well, making them usable but still not very good.
1. Still haven't tested the changes to 3 min base pacts like Fenrir and Diabolos pacts.