Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Whats the ideal background music for playing SAMFollow

#1 Jun 27 2009 at 7:40 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts
Lmao stupid question. But i bang with a7x in the background
#2 Jun 27 2009 at 7:45 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
cake
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#3 Jun 27 2009 at 9:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,813 posts
this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and other stuff.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4 Jun 27 2009 at 10:51 PM Rating: Decent
34 posts
Don't stop me now by Queen. I played it during my Maat fight, I couldn't even get to the chorus. :(
____________________________

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush
#5 Jun 27 2009 at 11:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
211 posts
Go (Fighting Dreamers) by flow. >_<"

Edited, Jun 28th 2009 12:58am by Marou
#6 Jun 28 2009 at 12:54 AM Rating: Excellent
17 posts
This.

And random Hatsune Miku stuff.
#7 Jun 28 2009 at 7:05 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
192 posts
Quote:
Go (Fighting Dreamers) by flow. >_<"


Lmfao!

Or Silly God Disco by the GazettE >3
____________________________
Server: Fabul
Name: Lasbard Cyredal
Race: Wildwood Elezen
Main Disciple: Marauder
#8 Jun 28 2009 at 8:13 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
152 posts
Yuki Kajiura - I Talk to The Rain
____________________________
Linear of Caitsith~
#9 Jun 28 2009 at 1:10 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Marou wrote:
Go (Fighting Dreamers) by flow. >_<"
I prefer Colors, but then again, Code Geass is all sorts of awesome.

S.S.H. is pretty reliably awesome for meriting if you have a good merit party. He makes remixes of video game music. I'm partial to Black/Matrix - Since 1983.

Edited, Jun 28th 2009 4:42pm by bsphil
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#10 Jun 28 2009 at 2:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
349 posts
#11 Jun 28 2009 at 4:12 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
192 posts
Change my mind, Caramelledansen is an awesome background, lmfao.
____________________________
Server: Fabul
Name: Lasbard Cyredal
Race: Wildwood Elezen
Main Disciple: Marauder
#12 Jun 28 2009 at 9:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
also: this
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#13 Jun 29 2009 at 4:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
211 posts
shintasama wrote:
also: this


I counter your crazy German techno with this.
#14 Jun 29 2009 at 5:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
Marou wrote:
shintasama wrote:
also: this


I counter your crazy German techno with this.
Creepy 3D animation riposte!
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#15 Jun 29 2009 at 9:57 PM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
shintasama wrote:
Marou wrote:
shintasama wrote:
also: this


I counter your crazy German techno with this.
Creepy 3D animation riposte!
YES



Edited, Jun 30th 2009 12:58am by bsphil
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#16 Jun 30 2009 at 12:23 PM Rating: Decent
*
96 posts
Drum n bass

London Elektricity, Pendulum, Logistics, Syncopix, Telemetrik all make good stuff.


Also, God is an Astronaut is pretty fun to listen to if you kind of like DnB but prefer more traditional instrumentals like post rock.
Coda
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (9)