Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

5 hit setupFollow

#77Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 2:17 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I appreciate you saying im not a troll or what nots whatever that is.. But i <3
#78Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 2:23 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) it was my webcam i used can u tell the horrible quality xD? dosent SE Prohibits the use of third party devices that tinker with the game or somthin like that .. whats it called spell cast or shadow counters or somthin i dunno what u use or what stuff its call but .. i know whenever theres a update it messes with yall parser thingies .. a couple people complain about it sooo...
#79 Feb 03 2010 at 11:11 AM Rating: Excellent
**
798 posts
Quote:
U must die a lot or sponge if u /drg.. i know your healing magic hates u hahah... If everywhere to u is just parties your just looking at 1% of the game xD


Sam has an amazing ability called Seigan which makes Third Eye just great. Also, /DRG gives you high jump which dumps 50% of your enmity.

Quote:
dosent SE Prohibits the use of third party devices that tinker with the game or somthin like that


A parser doesn't do anything to the actual game. It does not alter FFXI in anyway. You can run a parser in another window, just like any other program like Firefox, etc, and you would never notice it in your game. Windower and spell cast do change how the game runs.

The reason parsers get messed up every update is the location of the data it reads gets moved. All that is required after an update to make the parser work is just input the new location of the data.
____________________________
Jacs of Leviathan
SAM, MNK, THF, NIN, SCH, DRK, BLU 90
Woodworking 100+3, Synergy 57
#80 Feb 03 2010 at 11:36 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
Vincevalentine wrote:
Just wanted you all to know, he is not a troll. I was sending/receiving PM's for quite a while with this idiot on FFXIAH, trying to convince him of the same sh*t you all have been. And despite showing him exactly how wrong he was, he failed to see the point. He's not a troll, just an idiot.
or he's just trolling multiple boards?

"idiot" was a given either way.
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#81 Feb 03 2010 at 1:05 PM Rating: Good
***
2,155 posts
This thread gave me something to read and be very slightly entertained while camping an NM. So thanks for that, I guess.


Also, someone cue the twisted fork de-motivational. I believe the title is "Just because you're unique doesn't mean you're useful".
____________________________
Chanchan - Mithra - Titan Phoenix
THF
#82 Feb 03 2010 at 1:08 PM Rating: Good
***
2,626 posts
The sad thing is, the forums have somewhat dried up now, and after ~8 years and 1000's of threads researching ffxi, debating aspects of it, and ripping the numbers down to the very core from which they come from, there is still going to be ppl that say their right, everyone/thing else is wrong with out any reason other than 'because'.

We got it all to look forward to again in FFXIV though...



Edited, Feb 3rd 2010 2:08pm by Sandmasterr
____________________________
Taking a break.
#83 Feb 03 2010 at 4:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
This thread makes me miss Victrola.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#84 Feb 03 2010 at 4:11 PM Rating: Excellent
*
232 posts
Victrola was the best troll ever.
____________________________
Wise/Funny quotes go here
#85 Feb 03 2010 at 4:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
Bigmogreen wrote:


it was my webcam i used can u tell the horrible quality xD? dosent SE Prohibits the use of third party devices that tinker with the game or somthin like that .. whats it called spell cast or shadow counters or somthin i dunno what u use or what stuff its call but .. i know whenever theres a update it messes with yall parser thingies .. a couple people complain about it sooo...



your false nonchalance towards this topic and towards the game as a whole, is belied by the fact that you just posted 5 times in a row about it.


to put it in laymen's terms: stop using stupid phrases like "parser things" and "what u use or what stuff its called" when you clearly know exactly what everyone is talking about. It's transparent. It's embarrassing. It also makes you sound like a child.

I'll go a step further and let you in on a secret: it's ok to care a little bit about this game. you spend enough time playing it to have a 5 hit build, so stop pretending that you're some kind of casual gamer who is too cool for school. or don't, i don't care. but i'm telling you now, you are only fooling yourself.

also you @#%^ing suck at writing.


Edited, Feb 3rd 2010 5:54pm by Llester
____________________________
monk
dragoon
[ffxivsig]477065[/ffxivsig]
#86Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 8:15 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) Dude cmon seriously xD.. WHo said i didnt care about this game? Stop assuming please i <3 this Game.. well Next to Modern War 2 but thats a diffrent story .. Your right on one thing .. If i didnt care enough about this game i wouldnt have Produced a 5 hit dude xD.. Lastly who gives a Flyin ***** about how i type or how i phrase sentences on these forums .. this isnt English Class.. i dont get a F for "typin" incorrectly or having bad grammar xD .. If
#87Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 8:44 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) ISNM 3000 u still Sam/Drg I bet u Died to a lotta Boreas Mantle's xD
#88Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 9:24 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ill tell u how it began .. oneday i went up to sky cause i was bored with a guy named Pvtcaf to do the augment NM fight cause i was bored .. i was like "what the **** imma augment my hagun for ****** and giggles". We poped it Killed the NM to my Surprise i was Blessed with a Acc+6 Hagun 1/1. I never Posted a pic or
#89 Feb 03 2010 at 9:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
waking up in the morning makes me miss victrola; ;. also, shame on everyone for not voting her/him player of the month all those times i nominated him/her. no one gives a **** about how long john gamer has played mmorpgs or what 5 items they'd keep with them on a desert island, but victrola's interview would clearly have been gold.

in other news, this thread should be locked.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#90Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 03 2010 at 9:44 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) Im not saying everyone is wrong .. Ok i "KNOW FOR A FACT" that the gear i have to modify to get my 5 hit will Bring my Damage down a bit.. If i had a Choice to weaponskill in my /THF full Str set and keep my 5 hit i "WOULD" but i cannot.. Understand this ... Just because What u say to wear is the "Maximum Damage output of a SAM" imma wear it? No .. thats not the case .. i can easily Make the so called "Maximum Damage Output" build for sam if i "wanted"..Its my choice to have a 5 hit and mine alone ..
#91 Feb 03 2010 at 10:47 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
milich wrote:
waking up in the morning makes me miss victrola; ;. also, shame on everyone for not voting her/him player of the month all those times i nominated him/her.
I vote for him/her every time he/she is up ;-;
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#92 Feb 04 2010 at 2:39 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
Bigmogreen wrote:
Llester wrote:
Bigmogreen wrote:


it was my webcam i used can u tell the horrible quality xD? dosent SE Prohibits the use of third party devices that tinker with the game or somthin like that .. whats it called spell cast or shadow counters or somthin i dunno what u use or what stuff its call but .. i know whenever theres a update it messes with yall parser thingies .. a couple people complain about it sooo...



your false nonchalance towards this topic and towards the game as a whole, is belied by the fact that you just posted 5 times in a row about it.


to put it in laymen's terms: stop using stupid phrases like "parser things" and "what u use or what stuff its called" when you clearly know exactly what everyone is talking about. It's transparent. It's embarrassing. It also makes you sound like a child.

I'll go a step further and let you in on a secret: it's ok to care a little bit about this game. you spend enough time playing it to have a 5 hit build, so stop pretending that you're some kind of casual gamer who is too cool for school. or don't, i don't care. but i'm telling you now, you are only fooling yourself.

also you @#%^ing suck at writing.


Edited, Feb 3rd 2010 5:54pm by Llester


Dude cmon seriously xD.. WHo said i didnt care about this game? Stop assuming please i <3 this Game.. well Next to Modern War 2 but thats a diffrent story .. Your right on one thing .. If i didnt care enough about this game i wouldnt have Produced a 5 hit dude xD.. Lastly who gives a Flyin ***** about how i type or how i phrase sentences on these forums .. this isnt English Class.. i dont get a F for "typin" incorrectly or having bad grammar xD .. If
U no like EYE POKE GO! .."No shrimp Fry Rye Pho U" hahah


ok so you're a kid of approximately high school age. that explains it.

Who said you didn't care about this game? You say it every time you type a half-assed retarded response. you said it with that shit video on youtube that sucks. you say it every time you post. the only person who isnt aware of it is you apparently.

as for who gives a flying fuck about how you type? i do, douchebag. I like to surround myself with intelligent, cool people who know how to fucking communicate coherently. Retards like you just make the human race better at sucking. Congratulations, ***** breath.


I miss victrola too. can we lock this **** now?



Edited, Feb 4th 2010 3:56am by Llester
____________________________
monk
dragoon
[ffxivsig]477065[/ffxivsig]
#93 Feb 04 2010 at 2:53 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Bigmogreen is a prime example of why I hate most SAMs.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#94 Feb 04 2010 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
**
879 posts
Drexis wrote:
Don't.


QFT


You have to sacrifice too much. A 5-hit will do less damage than a proper 6-hit in a 450 delay GKT.

You should only think about a 5-hit if you are using a 480 GKT. You should only be using a 480 delay GKT if you have Futsuno.
____________________________
Khory

TybudX wrote:
The hardest part of this game is finding 5-17 other people who aren't retarded.
#95 Feb 04 2010 at 10:37 AM Rating: Excellent
**
798 posts
Quote:
Understand this ... Just because What u say to wear is the "Maximum Damage output of a SAM" imma wear it? No .. thats not the case .. i can easily Make the so called "Maximum Damage Output" build for sam if i "wanted"..Its my choice to have a 5 hit and mine alone ..


I don't understand this ... You recognize its inferior. You recognize its your choice. Why are you here arguing about it?
____________________________
Jacs of Leviathan
SAM, MNK, THF, NIN, SCH, DRK, BLU 90
Woodworking 100+3, Synergy 57
#96 Feb 04 2010 at 11:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,481 posts
My ffxiah profile from 2 sever hops ago makes bigmo go "hmmmmmm" or something obnoxious and force me to block/delete him.




Silly troll.
Quote:
Bigmogreen is a prime example of why I hate most SAMs.
Hate the troll, not the job. It's like hating SMN because of Mellowy (not that bigmo is anywhere near that good or infamous).

Edited, Feb 4th 2010 12:37pm by shintasama
____________________________
Quote:
I don't believe in good guys versus bad guys anymore… I only see a plethora of states acting in self interest… with varying ethics and moral standards of course, but self-interest nonetheless
Winston Churchill wrote:
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things
#97 Feb 04 2010 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
shintasama wrote:

Quote:
Bigmogreen is a prime example of why I hate most SAMs.
Hate the troll, not the job. It's like hating SMN because of Mellowy (not that bigmo is anywhere near that good or infamous).

Edited, Feb 4th 2010 12:37pm by shintasama
I meant because most of the SAMs I mix with make decisions that rank fairly highly on the ******-o-meter, though nowhere near as retarded as this guy's pathetic choice.
Most of the good ones I know are in my Limbus shell, and even then there's -- lamentably -- enough "bad" to balance it back out (and yet even a bad SAM is capable of impressing people...)
For what it's worth, I also hate my own jobs for similar reasons -- they're too easy to do wrong.

Edited, Feb 4th 2010 12:50pm by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#98Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 2:07 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) Angry Much? lol @ u. Are u a Alien? xD sounds like u have anger management problems lol .. dude getting all mad over a forum xD.. ahah amazing xD
#99Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 2:10 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) Dont hate the sam Hate Me .. Seems like Every Other Sam thats posting is against me .. why hate them xD lol.. Side with them xD hahah... Sam is One of the Funnest jobs in game soooo...
#100Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 2:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Im not arguing .. Merely Defending Myself .. Yall Call me Out because i say my 5 hit works well but then yall turn around and say it dosent .. I didnt once say it outdo what yall parse things say yall assumed i said that because i said i rather use my 5 hit than a boring 6 hit.. it all boils down to assumption dude xD
#101Bigmogreen, Posted: Feb 04 2010 at 2:30 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) /point /laugh shame shame you talk about your own friends sad sad person.. shame on u .. haahah
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)