I was hoping someone in here could answer a few questions about staff elemental weapon skills, please. I'm referring to Cataclysm because it has great modifiers and seems to be the best choice.
1) Does dark/pluto's staff give any bonus to this weapon skill, as it does dark elemental damage?
2) Does magic attack gear (such as Moldavite Earring) give any bonus?
3) Does magic accuracy gear give any bonus?
4) What staff would you recommend (besides the obvious Martial Staff and Carbuncle Pole)?
5) Stack strength or intelligence for this?
6) Best atma for Cataclysm going to be Cosmos, Ultimate, Smiting Blow?
7) Best sj for spamming Cataclysm, with or without brew?
8) Should I use or avoid any job abilities? In particular I'm wondering about berserk and counterstance.
9) Best food?
10) Any other tips or tricks? I'm planning on doing my first brew in the next week or two and I want to do it on monk.
Thanks in advance.
Edited, Nov 8th 2011 10:25am by Thydonon