A few questions.
1) Does Roaring Laughter actually give more counter rate to monks than Gnarled Horn?
2) When using Razed Ruins, do monks actually get the full benefit of 20% crit hit rate from GH? For example, does RR put us 10% away from the crit hit cap, so that GH only gives us 10%?
3) Btw, what is the crit hit rate cap?
4) 50 agility - ok so +25 evasion skill is useless to monk and arguably detrimental, but how much subtle blow does 50 agi give? With Agasaya's, Raja's, AF3+2 Helm, etc... are we not subtle blow capped?
5) Btw, what is the subtle blow cap? And, if you are subtle blow capped, does Chi-blast or Yurin: Ichi even give a benefit?
6) If you don't have melee gaiters for the 10% counter with counterstance, would using both Roaring Laughter AND GH be a viable counter-tanking atma build? Assuming you keep RR, would the damage loss from VV/Apocalypse be too detrimental to gain the extra counter rate?
Sorry, my few questions turned in to a few more. Just some things I've been curious about.
Edited, Apr 21st 2011 6:24pm by xxPhyrexx