Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

THF and NIN Tears are deliciousFollow

#1 Aug 28 2010 at 9:37 AM Rating: Sub-Default
**
516 posts
This is easily one one the best baw fest I have seen on allak, keep crying cause complaining for that 2% reduced speed is just magnificent.

THF is a pretty useless melee job anyways and should just be used for TH. To bad thief even fails at that to since they don't know how that works!
____________________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/loltarupup

My channel with FFXI battle music and hard to find songs that were not even released on Original Soundtracks.

I also plan on uploading FFXIV music when the game is released.
#2 Aug 28 2010 at 9:44 AM Rating: Excellent
*
80 posts
They should introduce a Super Sub-Default for posts like this.
#3 Aug 28 2010 at 11:49 AM Rating: Good
**
803 posts
CommanderKing wrote:
THF is a pretty useless melee job anyways and should just be used for TH. To bad thief even fails at that to since they don't know how that works!


My personal favorite trolling spot is under the bridge in Windurst Walls. Your favorite place is to troll is where no one cares what you think.
____________________________
Currently unable to play due to Square-Enix's lack of discretion for players.
#4 Aug 28 2010 at 12:12 PM Rating: Good
**
492 posts
CommanderKing wrote:
This is easily one one the best baw fest I have seen on allak, keep crying cause complaining for that 2% reduced speed is just magnificent.

THF is a pretty useless melee job anyways and should just be used for TH. To bad thief even fails at that to since they don't know how that works!


Oh come on, you're not even TRYING to troll subtly with that.
____________________________
THF on HNM attack in Binary. 10010110101
#5 Aug 30 2010 at 12:27 AM Rating: Decent
*
97 posts
i lol'd at the ridiculous OP
____________________________
Dec 1st 2008- "Hey maybe they will throw in a B in H2H just because they ignored this issue for so long(pfft yeah right).
LOLSE"

2010 - (03/22/2010) The Version Update Has Arrived!
"The following changes have been made to puppetmaster:
Hand-to-hand combat rating has been raised from rank C to B+."

...Well what'ddya know!
#6 Sep 02 2010 at 11:50 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,232 posts
Although I know this breaks my own proposal, I think it'd be just great if, instead of saying "I know you're trolling, no one cares" that the end result would be 0 replies to this topic as it slowly makes it way off the main page.
#7 Sep 02 2010 at 6:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
572 posts
Except that won't satisfy the real reasons why people post replies like that. It won't debase or 'get back' at the OP for saying something that bothers them. Most people don't have it in them to just shake their head and walk away whenever someone says something dumb; they have to flame the person.
____________________________
http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=48591
#8 Sep 10 2010 at 11:21 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
79 posts
Very funny, I laughed so hard that I..... wait, it's not funny. Go troll under a bridge, you know, like normal trolls do.
____________________________
Setsuai: THF75/NIN37
Queztalcoatl server
DarksteelMusketeers Linkshell

I can't think of anything clever or witty to put here. So I'll just hum to myself.
*hums I'm on a Boat*
#9 Sep 13 2010 at 4:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
3,211 posts
apresmoi wrote:
They should introduce a Super Sub-Default for posts like this.


They call it Unrated.
____________________________
I be Ranz... the Melee White Mage. Arrrr.(As seen on Phoenix)
The friendliest Dynamis linkshell on Phoenix
My FFXI AH Info
#10 Sep 13 2010 at 7:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
Ranzera wrote:
apresmoi wrote:
They should introduce a Super Sub-Default for posts like this.


They call it muted.
Fixed for the ideal result.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (15)