Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Bored Druid Thread: The Next GenerationFollow

#4252 Mar 01 2014 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
Even when I made it, I didn't think this purchase was a wise one. Smiley: lol
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4253 Mar 01 2014 at 9:43 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
You could've just played Torchlight 2 instead. Similar storywise except Torchlight doesn't even pretend that the story is important and you don't have to run the same story multiple times on each character as you can buy dungeon maps to run after you finish the story. Or if you mod the game there are several other questhubs and things to do.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4254 Mar 01 2014 at 10:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Even when I made it, I didn't think this purchase was a wise one. Smiley: lol
You'll be fine. There's a reasonable amount of demon-smashing goodness in there. In the end it's just an average game, and people were expecting more from it.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4255 Mar 01 2014 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
People were expecting a game as good as D2 looks through very thick rose tinted glasses and D3 is a good game but not a brilliant, mind blowing game.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4256 Mar 01 2014 at 11:22 AM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
People were expecting a game as good as D2 looks through very thick rose tinted glasses and D3 is a good game but not a brilliant, mind blowing game.
I feel that way with Final Fantasy for the past 17 years.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4257 Mar 02 2014 at 6:55 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
Okay, story stuff aside (nothing bad yet; I just found the fallen star), D3 might the WORST multiplayer storytelling mechanisms I've seen in at least 8 years, at least.

Holy ****, who thought it was okay to let one player spam the way through dialogue so no one could find out what the **** their quest was about. Now I have to go look the stuff up.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4258 Mar 02 2014 at 7:08 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
So, my little sister got married yesterday.

I feel old. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4259 Mar 02 2014 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
Awwwwww, grats to her!
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4260 Mar 02 2014 at 8:12 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Mazra wrote:
So, my little sister got married yesterday.

I feel old. Smiley: frown
It's cause you are old. Also gratz to her!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4261 Mar 02 2014 at 4:20 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Boring thread is boring.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4262 Mar 02 2014 at 4:53 PM Rating: Good
Redneck as **** Applejack moonshine did not kill roommate. Can confirm this.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#4263 Mar 02 2014 at 5:03 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Oh, well that's a shame then. No good story at all?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4264 Mar 02 2014 at 5:47 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts


So this is the song at the end of episode 6 of Orange Is The New Black and this band is awesome.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4265 Mar 03 2014 at 10:44 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,000 posts
That woman has antlers growing out of her head. Showering must be a *****.

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#4266 Mar 03 2014 at 10:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Redneck as @#%^ Applejack moonshine did not kill roommate. Can confirm this.
Did he at least pass out, or fall out a window or something? Maybe make a pass at the cute guy down the hall?

cynyck wrote:
That woman has antlers growing out of her head. Showering must be a *****.
All I can thing of is birds perching and pooping on your head while you're trying to make a sandwich.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4267 Mar 03 2014 at 11:36 AM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
Obligatory she's horny.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4268 Mar 03 2014 at 11:40 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
I think they're more like branches than antlers.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4269 Mar 03 2014 at 2:58 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
I'd watch this show.

____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4270 Mar 03 2014 at 3:24 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
I want whisky now.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4271 Mar 03 2014 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
I got whisky on my face!
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4272 Mar 03 2014 at 3:35 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Again?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4273 Mar 03 2014 at 3:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
Whatever happened to Mazra preferring beer, did something change?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4274 Mar 03 2014 at 3:57 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
The 60's happened.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4275 Mar 03 2014 at 4:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
Go figure.

Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4276 Mar 03 2014 at 4:20 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
OF COURSE IT DID - IT'S THE SIXTIES!
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4277 Mar 03 2014 at 4:34 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Are you sporting a suit and fancy 60's haircut now Maz?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4278 Mar 03 2014 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
Of course I do - IT'S THE SIXTIES!

Yeah, that'll get old fast.

Of course it will - IT'S THE SIXTIES!
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4279 Mar 03 2014 at 4:41 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Pics or it didn't happen, a Polaroid would be fine if that's all you have.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4280 Mar 04 2014 at 4:40 PM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
A stock black and white olde timey picture will suffice.

23:59:00

Edited, Mar 4th 2014 5:40pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4281 Mar 04 2014 at 5:09 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
What's the time for lolgaxe? Are you setting an ultimatum?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4282 Mar 04 2014 at 7:01 PM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
That's how much time between posts.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4283 Mar 04 2014 at 7:11 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Huh, you're right. This thread has hit a bit of a dry spell lately. Clearly there needs to be more talk about beer, *** and drugs.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4284 Mar 04 2014 at 8:04 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
You never should have derailed it with the olympics then.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4285 Mar 04 2014 at 9:25 PM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
Preseason baseball has begun. Ive got my antacids and ibuprofen ready for another sure to be exciting season.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4286 Mar 04 2014 at 10:33 PM Rating: Good
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
You never should have derailed it with the olympics then.


Right, and now we can get back to the important business we were previously doing.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#4287 Mar 05 2014 at 6:26 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,133 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
This thread has hit a bit of a dry spell lately.

idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
You never should have derailed it with the olympics then.


I agree. Men in tights is a turn-off.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4288 Mar 05 2014 at 7:37 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
Unless they look like Chris Evans.

Then how you doin'?
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4289 Mar 05 2014 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Mazra wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
This thread has hit a bit of a dry spell lately.

idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
You never should have derailed it with the olympics then.


I agree. Men in tights is a turn-off.
There were plenty of women in skin tight suits as well.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4290 Mar 05 2014 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
I don't find skin tight all that appealing. It still isn't naked. In fact, it's usually less naked.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4291 Mar 05 2014 at 9:10 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
@Aeth and other people interested in the new D3 patch.

Most notable feature is that difficulties are no longer tiered. You don't have to clear normal to get to nightmare to get to ****. You can just roll with whatever difficulty you want from the start (and then unlock some graded super difficulties down the road).



It's mostly loot revamps in addition to that, but they've added more environmental stuff.

Playing it so far, I still don't like the new ability system. I just don't. I want a game where I'm making choices about my character. Not one where I stop to switch my AoE set to a CC set to a boss set. It's just not interesting me to have access to EVERYTHING, whenever I want it. You can even switch abilities in combat (and it pauses the game if you're not in MP).

Story is whatever. I just found the fallen star, haven't played more since the weekend. Too little time.

Gameplay is fun, but that build thing is still bothering me.

The game definitely plays much better now, imo, though. The loot system is WAY better this way (though it's still annoying to be playing a Demon Hunter and be constantly getting axes I can't equip). Oh, and in that vein, the fact that the DH can only use bows/crossbows is really annoying, because they're such a small subset of the loot system...

But it handles well on the PS3. So there's that.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4292 Mar 05 2014 at 10:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I don't find skin tight all that appealing. It still isn't naked. In fact, it's usually less naked.
I'll take either/or, not too picky.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4293 Mar 05 2014 at 12:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATISTICAL TEST I USE ON YOUR DATA IF ITS A PILE OF CRAP. Smiley: motz

Something, something, people are idiots.

That is all.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4294 Mar 05 2014 at 12:18 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,868 posts
I know that feel.

Well, not that feel, specifically, but the people are idiots part. That I know VERY well.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4295 Mar 05 2014 at 12:18 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
So my cats got sterilized/castrated today and I have a problem now. Since it's a much more invasive procedure for a female cat she's still high as a kite on painkillers and much weaker than her brother. Her brother has been abusing this by not leaving her alone for a second since he's mostly back to normal already and Pink can't defend herself. Trying to keep them separated is **** and they're not allowed outside yet.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4296 Mar 05 2014 at 12:21 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATISTICAL TEST I USE ON YOUR DATA IF ITS A PILE OF CRAP. Smiley: motz

Something, something, people are idiots.

That is all.
This calls for public shaming. Treat them like you would your kids when they're told to clean up their room and they interpret that as shoving everything under the bed and hope daddy doesn't notice.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4297 Mar 05 2014 at 12:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,872 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
So my cats got sterilized/castrated today and I have a problem now. Since it's a much more invasive procedure for a female cat she's still high as a kite on painkillers and much weaker than her brother. Her brother has been abusing this by not leaving her alone for a second since he's mostly back to normal already and Pink can't defend herself. Trying to keep them separated is **** and they're not allowed outside yet.
Kitty carrier?

His Excellency Aethien wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT STATISTICAL TEST I USE ON YOUR DATA IF ITS A PILE OF CRAP. Smiley: motz

Something, something, people are idiots.

That is all.
This calls for public shaming. Treat them like you would your kids when they're told to clean up their room and they interpret that as shoving everything under the bed and hope daddy doesn't notice.
My normal method is usually to ***** a bit, do their test, then make a big deal about how the results aren't any different. Then charge them more money.

Also, I'd be happy if my kids at least shoved everything under the bed. Smiley: lol

Edited, Mar 5th 2014 10:33am by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#4298 Mar 05 2014 at 12:51 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
So my cats got sterilized/castrated today and I have a problem now. Since it's a much more invasive procedure for a female cat she's still high as a kite on painkillers and much weaker than her brother. Her brother has been abusing this by not leaving her alone for a second since he's mostly back to normal already and Pink can't defend herself. Trying to keep them separated is **** and they're not allowed outside yet.
Kitty carrier?
I can't exactly lock one of them up in the carrier, they need to eat and drink for one.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4299 Mar 05 2014 at 3:37 PM Rating: Good
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Playing it so far, I still don't like the new ability system. I just don't. I want a game where I'm making choices about my character. Not one where I stop to switch my AoE set to a CC set to a boss set. It's just not interesting me to have access to EVERYTHING, whenever I want it. You can even switch abilities in combat (and it pauses the game if you're not in MP).


Wait, what? No you can't. It might be different on console, but you can't even bring up the skills window during combat on PC. You're locked into whatever you have at the time at the start of combat.

idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Story is whatever. I just found the fallen star, haven't played more since the weekend. Too little time.

Gameplay is fun, but that build thing is still bothering me.

The game definitely plays much better now, imo, though. The loot system is WAY better this way (though it's still annoying to be playing a Demon Hunter and be constantly getting axes I can't equip). Oh, and in that vein, the fact that the DH can only use bows/crossbows is really annoying, because they're such a small subset of the loot system...


The loot system the console is running and the loot system on the PC are different. The console is referred to by the devs as "Loot 1.5" and the PC as "Loot 2.0". This means that, on PC, you're almost never finding axes on your DH. You're finding bows and crossbows and armor you can equip, not wizard hats and monk fists. So on the PC the Demon Hunter only being able to use bows isn't an issue, since you only ever find bows.

As an aside, the Demon Hunter actually can use a small subset of melee weapons, like 1H swords. There was a while back in the 1.0.8 patch that I used a melee Demon Hunter build.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#4300 Mar 05 2014 at 4:04 PM Rating: Good
******
43,937 posts
Shove food and a water hose through the carrier door. Problem solved.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4301 Mar 05 2014 at 5:29 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Shove food and a water hose through the carrier door. Problem solved.

That would be fine if the food and water didn't come out of the other end of the cat.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 45 All times are in CDT
Mazra, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (43)