- Crimson Tempest Finishing move consumes combo points on any nearby target to slash at the flesh of all enemies within 8 yards, dealing Physical damage and causing victims to bleed and suffer an additional 30% of the initial damage over 12 sec: 1 point : [445 + 2.5 + 2.8% of AP + 148 + 2.5 + 1.4% of AP] damage 2 points: [445 + 5 + 5.6% of AP + 148 + 5 + 4.2% of AP] damage 3 points: [445 + 7.5 + 16.5% of AP + 148 + 7.5 + 7% of AP] damage 4 points: [445 + 10 + 22% of AP + 148 + 10 + 22% of AP] damage 5 points: [445 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP + 148 + 12.5 + 27.5% of AP] damage 5 yd range, 35 Energy, Instant
- Fan of Knives now generates 1 combo point if it strikes your current combo target.
- Shadow Blades *New* Draw upon the surrounding shadows to empower your weapons, causing your auto-attacks to deal pure Shadow damage and your combo-point-generating abilties to generate an additional combo point when used. Lasts 12 sec. 3 min cooldown, Instant
- Throw *New* Hurl a dagger at an enemy target. 30 yd range, 0.5 sec cast
- Inscription: Glyph of Backstab changed - When you Vanish, you leave behind a brief illusion that very closely resembles you.
- Inscription: Glyph of Revealing Strike replaced with Glyph of Detection - Focus intently on trying to detect something.
- Inscription: Glyph of Mutilate replaced - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance until cancelled.
FoK generating CPs is really nice, Crimson Tempest sounds great for trash and for AoE in general, Shadow Blades will get removed from the game because it'll be OP in PvP, and idk what Blizzard is doing with the glyph changes. Glyph of Detection sounds nice for PvP, and the new glyph of BS (?) sounds like a cool effect but hardly worth a prime slot.
Oh well, it's beta after all.
Interesting note: there's a JC land mount in MoP; it costs 500,000 gold. You buy 5x "Something Expensive" and make a little panther, and after you make four different ones, you can make the "Jeweled Onyx Panther" which is basically a NE cat with gems on it.
Each "Something Expensive" is 25,000 gold.
Anyone have some gold I can borrow?