EDIT: Honestly I think the Sub changes and the Ambush/BS changes are fantastic. I'm really, really looking forward to them. Kick and Crippling Poison nerfs kind of suck, though. Same with Fleet Footed.
- Ambush: Now does 245%/355% weapon damage, up from 190/275%.
- Blind: No longer breaks stealth.
- Crippling Poison: Now reduces movement speed by 50%, down from 70%.
- Deadly Poison: Coats your weapons with a Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour. Each strike has a 30% chance of poisoning the enemy for 2656 Nature damage over 12 sec. Subsequent poison applications will instantly deal 298 to 395 Nature damage.
- Expose Armor: No longer gains an increased duration for more combo points. Now stacks 3 times for a total of 12% armor reduction, lasting 30 sec.
- Feint: No longer has a cooldown. Performs an evasive maneuver, reducing damage taken from area-of-effect attacks by 50% for 5 sec.
- Fleet Footed: No longer increases healing effects on you.
- Gouge: No longer does damage or generates a combo point.
- Kick: Now has a 15 sec cooldown, up from 10 sec.
- Shadow Walk: New. Significantly increases Stealth effectiveness for 6 sec. 1 min cooldown.
- Shiv: Now has a 10 sec cooldown. Strikes an enemy's pressure point with your off-hand weapon, dealing 25% weapon damage, dispelling an Enrage effect from the target, and applying a concentrated form of your active Non-Lethal poison. Awards 1 combo point.
- Shroud of Concealment: New. Extend a cloak that wraps party and raid members within 20 yards in shadows, concealing them from sight. 5 min cooldown.
- Sinister Strike: Now costs 40 energy, down from 45. Now does 90% weapon damage, down from 100%.
- Slice and Dice: Duration increased from 9-21 seconds to 12-36 seconds.
- Swiftblade's Cunning: New. Increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10%.
- Wound Poison: Renamed from Instant Poison, now reduces all healing effects on the target by 25% for 15 sec.
- Bandit's Guile: Your training allows you to recognize and take advantage of the natural ebb and flow of combat. Your Sinister Strike and Revealing Strike abilities increase your damage dealt by up to 30%. After reaching this maximum, the effect will fade after 15 sec and the cycle will begin anew.
- Revealing Strike: Now does 75% weapon damage, down from 125%. Duration increased to 18 seconds, up from 15 seconds. Now also gives your Sinister Strikes a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point.
- Vitality: Increases your Energy regeneration rate by 20% (was 25%) and your Attack Power by 25% (was 30%).
- Cut to the Chase: Your Eviscerate refreshes your Slice and Dice duration to its 5 combo point maximum.
- Dispatch: New. A vicious strike that exploits the vulnerability of foes with less than 35% health remaining, causing 195% weapon damage plus 744.9 to the target. Requires a dagger in the main hand. Awards 1 combo point. 30 energy.
- Envenom: Finishing move that deals instant poison damage proportional to the number of combo points on the target. Following the Envenom attack, your poison application chance is increased by 15%, for 1 sec plus an additional 1 sec per combo point.
- Improved Poisons: Increases the application chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 20%.
- Mutilate: Now costs 55 energy, down from 60. Now does 140% weapon damage, down from 179%.
- Vendetta: Duration reduced to 20 sec, down from 30. Now increases the damage you deal to the target by 30%, up from 20%.
- Backstab: Now costs 35 energy, down from 60. Now does 275% weapon damage, up from 200%.
- Energetic Recovery: While your Slice and Dice ability is active, you regain 8 Energy every 2 sec.
- Hemorrhage: Now costs 30 energy, down from 35. An instant strike that deals 100% weapon damage (145% if a dagger is equipped). When used on a target that is bleeding, opens the wound further to deal an additional 40% of the direct strike's damage over 24 sec. Awards 1 combo point. Replaces Sinister Strike.
- Honor Among Thieves: When any player in your party or raid critically hits with a spell or ability, you gain a combo point on your current target. This effect cannot occur more than once every 2 seconds, and cannot occur while you are stealthed.
- Sanguinary Vein: Increases your damage dealt to targets with a Bleed effect on them by 20%.
- Shadow Dance: Enter the Shadow Dance for 8 sec, allowing the use of abilities that ordinarily require Stealth. The energy cost of Ambush is reduced by 20 while Shadow Dance is active.
- Sinister Calling: No longer increases the percentage damage bonus of Backstab and Hemorrhage.
Edited, Mar 26th 2012 11:20pm by Theophany