- Warlock demons have a wide selection of names based on the demon
type. This only affects new demons; existing demons will keep their
- Warlocks can no longer kill players in duels.
- Death Coil won't give health until it actually hits the target.
- Death Coil will only give the amount of health that it actually
drained from the target.
- Create Soulstone: Reduced the Soul Shard cost from two shards to one
- Curse of Shadow: Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.
- Curse of the Elements: Increased duration from two minutes to five
- Fear: Players now have an increasing chance to break free of the
effect, such that it is unlikely the effect will last more than 15
- Devour Magic (Felhunter): Fixed a bug where the felhunter would be
healed every time the spell was used, in addition to the healing
gained from successful dispelling.
- Tainted Blood (Felhunter): The reactive effect no longer causes
- Training costs adjusted. Total training cost was decreased.
- Enslave Demon: Can no longer be cast on tapped targets.