Has anyone tested combat in different ways to maximize the class experience gained? I had some questions to whether or not the following ways are effective:
1. Is it best to use regular shot, skills, actions that consume TP, or doesn't matter?
2. Should I try and purposefully make the monster path back so it regains hp (by fighting on a ledge or hill etc) so I can get in more shots to get more exp?
3. Does using a different bow/arrow type vary the exp gain (damage difference excluded)?
4. What con mobs (solo-able) give the greatest exp (is risk vs reward implemented)?
5. Is there an exp cap per fight (like a maximum class skill exp I could theoretically gain)?
If anyone has any feedback on the questions I posed it would be appreciated. Sorry if any of this has been covered already, but I would like a single source for anything archery exp related.