Ah what the hell. Here some known abilities and skills for the Marauder.
Blood Bath - Gain a percentage of damage dealt with the next attack back as health. *fixed*
Murderous Intent - Increases the chance of Critical Hits, but slows TP regeneration.
Defender - Increases Defense, lowers Attack Power. Can increase Enmity when in Stalwart Stance.
Disorient - Lower the enemy’s Evasion. Can stack up to three times.
Enduring March - Although slower, allows you to move when Bound. Your "Steadfast Stance" is also maintained during this.
Forsight - Increases your chance to Parry.
Fracture - Can only be used after Parrying. Prevents the enemy from using any TP moves.
Hack - The basic primary attack.
Skull Sunder - Damage the enemy over time or gather your power to create a wider AoE attack.
Trunksplitter - Very affective attack against Plant-type enemies.
Brandish - AoE attack. Increases Attack Power and deals Slashing damage.
Iron Tempest - Deals Wind Elemental damage to all nearby enemies.
Brutal Swing - Deals blunt damage. Is AoE Cone if used while in Stalwart Stance.
Some good solid abilities I'd say. But I have a few ideas for Cross-Class abilities that would fit great into the Marauder's role...
From Lancer: Moonrise, Ferocity, and Speed Surge! (Ferocity could be stacked with Blood Bath, sacrificing HP to increase attack, and then gain half of damage back in form HP! Moonrise is another way to raise attack power. Speed Surge doesn't seem to be in the wiki, apparently it's a move that speeds up your attacks and when it hits, it leaves an effect on the target that allows party members to absorb HP when they hit it. Nice.)
From Pugilist: Chakra and Blindside (Chakra is a nice way to gain HP on top of Blood Bath and then Blindside might be useful to raise attack if you can get behind the enemy.)
From Gladiator: Rampart and maybe his Rousing Provoke. (Remember Mara already has a way to raise enmity with Defender. But Rousing Provoke is much quicker and more effective.)
From Archer: Any ranged attack might be good for solo pulling. (We have Disorient as a ranged attack too, but nothing very reliable and it doesn't go very far.)
One last thing, I'm going to add a few points I've been seeing alot:
1. Marauders are very powerful, but very inaccurate. One swing could turn the tide of battle. Boom.
2. We're more effective when in Stalwart Stance(obtained by not moving for a certain amount of time). Axes are harder to swing when running, perhaps.
3. Also, we don't deal well with lots of enemies scattered everywhere. Other classes! Bring more mobs under my axe!
4. Marauders will be great for AoEing a group of enemies when brought together. Some of the AoE abilities require Stalwart Stance, so this also ties into the idea of everyone pulling mobs to YOU.
5. I'm guessing we're going to be focusing on STR and DEX the most. VIT would be useful too. But DON'T forget about the other stats, since you won't be playing just Marauder.
Edited, Aug 16th 2010 7:07pm by MokiSunscar