Hello, I'm looking for a new linkshell. I have an ideal picture of what qualities and traits I am looking for in a linkshell, but I'll put a list of them later in this post. I will clarify by saying it does not have to be a current linkshell either. If someone feels like creating a new casual linkshell that could be fun[if it goes this route maybe we can /tell on what to name it and what crest and colors]! Meeting new players and veterans alike is always fun.
Ideal LS traits whether new or out there somewhere in Karnak:
(I have a lot so sorry for the long list.)
1. Drama free.
2. Happy to have the company of new and veteran players alike.
3. Casual with a family feeling atmosphere.
4. Has events/activities scheduled or frequent enough that keeps the LS fun and not stale. (I like LSs that have plans for a quest day, NM hunt, dungeon try, exploring, or something unique they've thought up. Any event that members can come and have fun and not be stressed out over a game.)
5. Willing to try new methods. (What I mean is if people have new ideas, members don't shun them and say just do it how it works and not even letting them try first. That kind of elitist thinking.)
6. Doesn't require voice chat functions. (I know people enjoy voice chat features and I don't have anything against players who use them, but I am one who just likes to type. A few LSs I have tried I told them it's how I played in FFXI and I wasn't left out, but for some reason some linkshells don't allow for people to play this way and so I haven't been able to experience all FFXIV has to offer for this reason. )
7. Tries to group up when doing parties for leves/exp. (It's just a game so let's party as much as we can! It's always better to have comrades to back you up on tougher mobs!)
8. Interacts with old and new members. (I hate to see lots of members online, but they are not chatting or have levels around each other and aren't playing together. I don't mean constant interaction because everyone likes their alone time to craft, gather, or do whatever, but I hope you understand what I mean by this point. Don't let members feel left out basically if they are asking a question or wanting to team up for something. Also, I hate to see new players join a LS and never feel like part of the group because the first people in the LS always hang out with each other. Same thing the other way I hate to see old members forgotten because of new players getting all the attention. Just include everyone new and old into discussions and events as much as possible!)
9. Isn't dead silent. (A few LSs I've been in NEVER talk with each other. I understand you can't talk 24/7, but if most of the time players aren't connecting, players may feel turned off by an unresponsive linkshell.)
10. Willing to answer questions and help low and high level players alike.
11. Has kind members.
That's my picture of an ideal LS. If anyone has similar views on a casual LS post here with your name and we can /tell in game on maybe creating a new casual LS because I think that would be an easier way to go. However, if an existing LS has most of my points included I will join in a heartbeat!
Summary: (Here to emphasize main points.)
Looking for a casual LS that has a family feeling to it, interacts with all members, has events high levels and low levels can do, doesn't require voice chat functions, happy to help all, willingness to try all content, drama free, groups up with members when able, and wants to enjoy FFXIV!