Name: Heart of Gold
Owner: Zaphod Beeblebrox
Hand: Cook (Can an LS get a mid-level [or higher] Cook?)
The “Heart of Gold” Crafting Link Shell is currently OPEN and we are looking for the above listed hand discipline. Our focus is still on building a small, tight-knit group of networked crafters, who can aid one another in creating and gathering needed items.
We are looking for more developed players who have been with the game and are planning to stick it out. You should already have the requested job developed and working to fully level it.
There’s been a little attrition within the LS because some players were not satisfied with the current state of the game (I hope to see them again some day), but I remain positive it will continue to grow & diversify as it ages.
- Still want to keep it a small tight knit group; but if you have a friend who plays they are welcome to join you in the LS provided they also have any crafting or gathering skill developed and plan to complete it.
- Time is not much of an issue, crafting is predominately a solo activity, and there are no scheduled events yet.
- Mature players: as in attitude; communication; and cooperation.
- No babysitting, the idea is not to have the need for rules or ridged structure
- No officers, we would all be equal partners
- We’re not here to earn Gil off of fellow LS members. (I’d like to see LS members working together to earn Gil!)
• Members should repair other member’s items for free or cheaply (if parts are purchased)
• Create base items for one another synth’s
• Create requested items free for other members, but if you want something (please at least offer) to provide all needed material and components (including crystals), but just ask, most of the time we have what you need already.
- No fault for failed synth’s.
- Trade, gathered & dropped items & crystals among one another, to match disciplines.
• This is hard right now with no mail system, but will be much easier down the road if & when one shows up.
- Never assume, talk to one another, and let us know what you want. Always ask never demand.
- Everyone has a different playing style, don’t criticize.
Edited, Jun 5th 2011 8:20am by Slatfatf
Edited, Oct 19th 2011 6:03am by Slatfatf