Wall of Souls is a guild designed to give adults a place to take on SWTOR at the highest level without sacrificing the rest of our lives. Casual Hardcore. We play hard and we raid hard. But we know real life comes first!
Raid times: Wednesday and Friday, time to be determined once we see what we have!. If the core group is interested, we will consider adding a 3rd day or extending to midnight or both!
Raid environment and expectations:
1) Enjoyable, but efficient environment.
2) Reliability. This doesn't mean you can't miss guild events, it just means you must let us know if we were expecting you.
3) Preparedness. As we will have a light schedule, it's vital that people are ready to go promptly when a guild event starts.
4) Competence. Know how to maximize your contribution and minimize error. Just because we all have significant real lives doesn't mean we don't intend to be at the top of this game.
5) Respectful and mature towards others in the guild. This is pretty self explanatory and extremely important. We're a team, let's work together and enjoy ourselves.
Guild Hierarchy: Wall of Souls will have 6 officers in addition to myself.
Class officers: Class officers are the guild's resource for up to date info on all aspects of the class. In addition I will use a class officer as a primary resource for making decisions regarding promotion/demotion and recruitment within their class.
Banker/Crafting Officer: This officer will be in charge of organizing the guild's crafting and acquiring and storage of the raw materials.
Raid Assistant: This will be someone to be determined! Someone will step up! We have several established officers that do it now.
Below officer there will be three raiding ranks.
Recruits will remain in that rank for 10 days to 2 weeks. Basically a tryout period. Officers will promote as they see fit
Friends and family will be welcome in the guild and will gain rank like anyone else.
Details as far as privileges of each rank and how to progress from one to the next will be provided shortly.
All major decisions effecting the guild will be made by vote of the officers and myself.
Roster: Aiming for approximately 30 active players interested in raiding. Spots will be held in preference for those who prove to be the most reliable.
Guild resources: In all ways possible accumulated resources will be funneled back into the characters contributing to PVE progression. This includes currency, materials, and crafting free of charge.
At the end of the day, Wall of Soul's mission is simple. It intends to be a home for adults who want to enjoy SWTOR at a high level in a respectful, mature atmosphere without sacrificing their real life.
If this sounds like a place you'd fit in, please contact myself or visit the Wall of Souls Guild HQ or stop by our website!
Edited, Oct 5th 2011 3:55pm by Gordoil