There's a few things I'd do differently. This would be my build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0ckmu.EAc0V00h.EE0zVzu0z.V
- Spoils of the Hunt may not really be that great for PvE. We'll see. So, tentatively, I'm taking Bond of Alacrity for the time being.
- I don't know how stats are at end game, but if there's any sort of stat that melee will want to take to specifically reduce your chance to be dodged or parried, Backhanded Blow probably won't be that great of a choice either. Probably fairly nice for leveling though.
- 4 points seems to be an awful lot to spend on a gauranteed critical strike every 30 seconds for Proper Timing and Perfect Timing.
- Titan's Strike probably isn't all too worth due to that 60 second cool down. Probably more situational than anything, for the crowd control, which may not be important, since it seems you'll probably have fairly decent AoE DPS anyway.
- Battlefield Intimidation may cause more harm than good if you chose it for PvE crowd control.
- Blitz is nice, but may not be entirely necessary.
-Storm Blade sounds nice, but so does the 5% armor penetration that will be attached to most of my attacks with 5/5 Combat Precision in the Paragon tree, which will definitely add up. If Storm Blade proves to be better in the long run, I probably will switch out Paragon for Riftblade and take those 5 points that were in Combat Precision and throw them in to Proper Timing, Perfect Timing and Blitz OR 5/5 Elemental Flux. On that note, at 5 points in Rift Blade, you'll have access to Flame Spear, which you can be using at ranged while in combat while running about instead of having to rely on Blitz for in combat mobility.
Just some thoughts.
All Characters on Aedraxis - Defiant-side.
Neuroticaine - Level 19 Cleric (Shaman)
Rhayge - Level 10 Warrior (Reaver)
Veyne - Level 10 Mage (Archon)
Sevrys - Level 15 Rogue (Assassin)