Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Cookie ClickerFollow

#52 Dec 20 2013 at 3:42 PM Rating: Good
Cookie Clicker was updated today with a Christmas update.

Achieve Final Claus, and His horrible glory.

Edited, Dec 20th 2013 4:43pm by IDrownFish
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129


Join us in the =4 subreddit!
#53 Dec 20 2013 at 6:31 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
Ahem.

Quote:
"NO @#%^ YOU."
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#54 Dec 20 2013 at 7:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Play it.

Plaaaayyyyyy it.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129


Join us in the =4 subreddit!
#55 Dec 20 2013 at 9:22 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
19,954 posts
NO DON' WANNA CAN'T MAKE ME

I'm gonna buy TSW on Steam Sale and get hooked on a new MMO JUST to avoid this game.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#56 Dec 21 2013 at 12:26 PM Rating: Excellent
When you think about it, have you really won, then?
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129


Join us in the =4 subreddit!
#57 Jan 07 2014 at 5:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
9,356 posts
this game is evil.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#58 Jan 07 2014 at 7:31 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,587 posts
Another logarithm scaling game?
#59 Jan 08 2014 at 2:03 PM Rating: Good
The best logarithm scaling game.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129


Join us in the =4 subreddit!
#60 Jan 09 2014 at 7:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
Apparently I lost my save with the Black Cat Paw achievement (7777 golden cookies clicked). Back down to 7661... looks like I'll need to get it again. At least I have some winter-patch achievements to hunt at the same time! Oooo, reindeer!
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#61 Feb 15 2014 at 6:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
Remember this game? Guess what just had a Valentine's Day update? Smiley: grin

Big changes:
-New building (which, at higher levels, means all other buildings besides AC are worthless)
-More achievements
-New "season"
-Seasons can now be changed (for a price) and don't happen automatically any more
-New frenzy timers for golden cookies

And yes, oddly enough, I still log in every once in a while Smiley: tongue Turns out that the 15k Heavenly Chips I had are next to worthless since the update, because now you can get that amount easily. Or so I hear. I'm over 20k a day after the update...
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#62 Feb 15 2014 at 7:15 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Remember this game? Guess what just had a Valentine's Day update? Smiley: grin

Big changes:
-New building (which, at higher levels, means all other buildings besides AC are worthless)
-More achievements
-New "season"
-Seasons can now be changed (for a price) and don't happen automatically any more
-New frenzy timers for golden cookies

And yes, oddly enough, I still log in every once in a while Smiley: tongue Turns out that the 15k Heavenly Chips I had are next to worthless since the update, because now you can get that amount easily. Or so I hear. I'm over 20k a day after the update...


DIE IN A FIRE
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#63 Feb 15 2014 at 7:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
LockeColeMA wrote:
Remember this game? Guess what just had a Valentine's Day update? Smiley: grin

Big changes:
-New building (which, at higher levels, means all other buildings besides AC are worthless)
-More achievements
-New "season"
-Seasons can now be changed (for a price) and don't happen automatically any more
-New frenzy timers for golden cookies

And yes, oddly enough, I still log in every once in a while Smiley: tongue Turns out that the 15k Heavenly Chips I had are next to worthless since the update, because now you can get that amount easily. Or so I hear. I'm over 20k a day after the update...


DIE IN A FIRE COOKIE

FTFY Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#64 Feb 15 2014 at 7:47 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
Thank god there's no mobile app of this monstrosity.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#65 Feb 15 2014 at 12:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
4,325 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Thank god there's no mobile app of this monstrosity.



He is working on one.
____________________________
Hi
#66 Feb 15 2014 at 2:44 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
fronglo wrote:
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Thank god there's no mobile app of this monstrosity.



He is working on one.


YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#67 Feb 15 2014 at 4:28 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,098 posts
So Admins posts are immune to the auto 30 day necro label?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#68 Feb 15 2014 at 4:40 PM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
There is a mobile app. Don't know if it's the same game, but the mechanics are certainly the same. Press, collect, spend, repeat.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#69 Feb 16 2014 at 9:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
TirithRR wrote:
So Admins posts are immune to the auto 30 day necro label?

Yep Smiley: grin
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 57 All times are in CST
Poldaran, Timelordwho, TirithRR, Anonymous Guests (54)