Played again tonight, I don't see this game being ready in 2 weeks.
1) A lot of quests are still buggy as ****. NPC's not spawning, doors not opening, Items not being present.
2) You can fall through the map, this seems new as I hadn't had this issue but It happened twice tonight I open a door run into a building but it has no floor and I fall and fall and fall.
3) Combat still seems way off, I know they said they fixed things but the jump strike for nightblade still deals damage without actually jumping you to the target, the aiming is freaking terrible in third person, and blocking and interrupting seems to only work half the time.
4) Ive been stuck in a disguise for a quest I did 2 hours ago. Literally running around as a dude, when im a foxy wood elf beotch.
5) NPC's seem to be wigging out with their options.
6) The god **** quests are still buggy as **** (I know I said this before but since its the only "real" way to get EXP its kind of a big @#%^ing deal).
I think I said it before, or maybe I said it on the ESO forums but my god this Beta feels a **** of a lot like the first FFXIV Beta, and I think this company is in for a world of hurt if they try and push this to launch in 2 weeks. People aren't going to tolerate sh*t not working when they actually have to pay to play.
I also didn't include laggy stuff because that might just be beta server issues but
~ Skipping along where your guy all the sudden goes from 0-100mph in a second is whack
~ Dudes are not dying when they should empty health bars and they just stay on screen and about 10 seconds later fall over dead
~ Game will pause randomly for 5-10 seconds and then catch up to itself (They said this would occur in the patch notes though but don't have a fix for it yet.)
Edited, Mar 15th 2014 3:07am by rdmcandie
Edited, Mar 15th 2014 3:08am by rdmcandie
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.