Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Rift is now Free to PlayFollow

#52 Jun 27 2013 at 9:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
I'm on Faeblight also. So if you guys are still playing (Ha! I kill me) when I get my new HD, I'll see you there.
#53 Jun 28 2013 at 9:53 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Nadenu wrote:
Grind is Everquest, around 2001-2003. Ugh.

I miss Rift. But right now I'm holding this hard drive together with duct tape and bubble gum. Since my husband hasn't worked since December, I just can't see me spending even $50 right now on a crappy HD. But he's getting better, he hopes to be able to get back to work soon, then maybe I can start buying things other than groceries and electricity.

Nadenu wrote:
I'm on Faeblight also. So if you guys are still playing (Ha! I kill me) when I get my new HD, I'll see you there.
Ugh, sorry I didn't see this sooner. A guy was giving away 100 hard drives (80gig) on reddit yesterday. He pulled them from computers where he worked and was looking for people who might want a hard drive. 80g is not very big but free is an awfully good price.

Also, I have a couple of lower level characters on Faeblight, L15 I think. You folks have a guild set up?

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#54 Jun 28 2013 at 1:19 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
KTurner wrote:
Spoonless wrote:
Grinding is where you gather a party and head out to some overcrowded, remote location and then fight the same monster type again and again for a few hours in order to gain half a level or so, right? I mean, if you're lucky and your tank doesn't decide to leave after 20 minutes and then you spend another hour or so trying to find a replacement. And just when you find one, your healer has to take off. Then there's no healer so the tank you invited decides to join another group and then you give up and log out. Right?


My eye twitched just reading that, and ive never even played FFXI. (im assuming thats referencing ffxi...)


Sounds like SWG as well - pre-NGE.

You'd stand in line (yes, there were lines) for buffs and then head out to some remote spot with a group to kill stuff that would chew you up without buffs. God, I loved that game so much. This was back when MMOs felt like multiplayer games. The social interactions taking place while standing in line for buffs was crazy. You had dancers and musicians who would play music for tips (you'd join their group and listen to/watch them for a while and it would give you another buff). You had image designers who could change your character's appearance for a fee. You had doctors with their buffs and massive queues going in every direction. There were even crafters peddling armor and weapons, because that stuff deteriorated fast when you were grinding. In the meantime, people would sit around, talking, dueling, having a party while waiting for their group members to get buffed and join up.

Best part was when a Jedi showed up to get his buffs. With perma-death being in the game for that class, and Bounty Hunters able to take on bounties for Jedi players, a Jedi showing up would almost always end in a giant cluster@#%^ of PvP, with one Jedi fending off a half dozen Bounty Hunters and other people joining in for some factional warfare (if the Bounty Hunters were flagged).

It was insane. Rose-tinted glasses aside, I have never experienced anything like that in any MMO since then. It was the magic of sandbox, but that sh*t died when the ADD generation started funneling money into the industry.

Edited, Jun 28th 2013 9:22pm by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#55 Jun 28 2013 at 1:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Mazra wrote:
but that sh*t died when the ADD generation started funneling money into the industry.
Does this mean you're an old man now Maz?

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#56 Jun 28 2013 at 1:33 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
cynyck wrote:

Also, I have a couple of lower level characters on Faeblight, L15 I think. You folks have a guild set up?


Getting there. As far as I can tell there are ~4 people playing on Faeblight. one doesnt seem that interested in the game(Bean) and one has HD problems (Nadenu)

So basically just Demea and me. >_>

But hey, i know absolutely nobody that wants to play Rift so this is as good as it gets. Smiley: lol
#57 Jun 28 2013 at 2:24 PM Rating: Good
***
2,157 posts
Hey I never said I wouldnt play it, I want a grindy game to listen to a book series. It will work I was complaining about how skill dont seem to have any impact on mobs you hit a button but all you get is numbers no impact. I played a bit yesterday (14 warrior) and Im wearing the armor you sent. I bought my first mount and nearly threw my keyboard out the window because its practically walking speed for 2.5 plat which is all i have.

Im on a VERY unstable net connection until Monday when Fios gets installed, I found another neighbor with open wifi but they are a few apts away and its a terrible signal. I think I dced like 3 times playing over 2 hours from weak signal.

____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#58 Jun 28 2013 at 2:49 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
Hey I never said I wouldnt play it, I want a grindy game to listen to a book series. It will work I was complaining about how skill dont seem to have any impact on mobs you hit a button but all you get is numbers no impact. I played a bit yesterday (14 warrior) and Im wearing the armor you sent. I bought my first mount and nearly threw my keyboard out the window because its practically walking speed for 2.5 plat which is all i have.

Im on a VERY unstable net connection until Monday when Fios gets installed, I found another neighbor with open wifi but they are a few apts away and its a terrible signal. I think I dced like 3 times playing over 2 hours from weak signal.



All i know is warrior was a blast to play when i played it. Ive been doing a lot of reading on the class currently and everything i knew and loved has been changed drastically, not to say its not fun anymore, just very different.

I had this great reaver/riftblade AoE DoT build that was just hilarious, mainly because when I got ganked with it my damage came on so slowly that the enemy thought they were safe. but i'd have an infestation bomb nested in a big list of DoTs (more dots on the target meant more infestation damage) that would go off and take a good 50-60% of their life in one tick. Usually it killed them because the other dots and my attacks had already done enough damage.

I got a lot of laughs out of that build.

Anyway, im sure your build will become more exciting eventually, and you could always try other builds out.
#59 Jun 28 2013 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
***
2,157 posts
No no no your missing what Im saying. Im not talking about the build. Im saying in wow when you hit a button the animation for said skill is anstant and usually looks to have impact on the mob, rift it doesnt. When you hit a button in right my guy kind of slowly swings his axe, and it seems to kind of pass through the mob, not really effecting the mob just making numbers appear.
Maybe its just me, I feel the same way on CoD games MW1-3 I feel the bullets have impact and theres weighyt to everything, while Cod: WaW,BO I always felt the guns were pee shooter-y (to make up my own words), BO2 semi fixed this though.

Build Im doing w/e the default tells me to do as I level.
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#60 Jun 28 2013 at 3:10 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Ah i get what you're saying. I dont recall that ever really changing, or bothering me for that matter. Maybe some of the more magic based builds have flashier animations. My mage had decent casting animations, fwiw. Nothing as flashy and cool as Tera, i'll give you that.
#61 Jun 28 2013 at 5:15 PM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,021 posts
KTurner wrote:
cynyck wrote:

Also, I have a couple of lower level characters on Faeblight, L15 I think. You folks have a guild set up?


Getting there. As far as I can tell there are ~4 people playing on Faeblight. one doesnt seem that interested in the game(Bean) and one has HD problems (Nadenu)

So basically just Demea and me. >_>

But hey, i know absolutely nobody that wants to play Rift so this is as good as it gets. Smiley: lol

We'll have a guild as soon as KT comes up with a decent name.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#62 Jun 28 2013 at 5:32 PM Rating: Good
***
2,157 posts
Omnibus ?
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#63 Jun 28 2013 at 5:40 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
cynyck wrote:
Mazra wrote:
but that sh*t died when the ADD generation started funneling money into the industry.
Does this mean you're an old man now Maz?


I was born old, grumpy and drunk.

Edit: No, seriously, my mom's sister ran a home distillery due to Sweden's strict alcohol laws, and my mom and dad slept in the attic where the equipment was set up while my mom was pregnant with me. I was introduced to alcohol at an early age.

Edited, Jun 29th 2013 1:49am by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#64 Jun 28 2013 at 6:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
Demea wrote:
KTurner wrote:
cynyck wrote:

Also, I have a couple of lower level characters on Faeblight, L15 I think. You folks have a guild set up?


Getting there. As far as I can tell there are ~4 people playing on Faeblight. one doesnt seem that interested in the game(Bean) and one has HD problems (Nadenu)

So basically just Demea and me. >_>

But hey, i know absolutely nobody that wants to play Rift so this is as good as it gets. Smiley: lol

We'll have a guild as soon as KT comes up with a decent name.

The Breakfast Club!

Wait, that was CoH. Never mind.
#65 Jun 28 2013 at 7:19 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
Omnibus ?


No. Demea's got a way better one anyway.
#66 Jun 28 2013 at 7:22 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,163 posts
Born to Fail.
____________________________
Banh
#67 Jun 28 2013 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Shouldn't it have the word "Knights" in it, and then something mis-spelled? Like Knights of Meridean or something?


EDIT: ouch, speaking of mis-spelling.



Edited, Jun 29th 2013 1:07am by cynyck
____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#68 Jun 29 2013 at 10:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,021 posts
We went with "Little Lebowski Urban Achievers".
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#69 Jun 29 2013 at 11:23 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
****
8,135 posts
Demea wrote:
We went with "Little Lebowski Urban Achievers".


<3 it.

Also if anyone is interested, Greybriar is having their Pride Walk later tonight.

http://rift.junkiesnation.com/2013/06/26/player-run-pride-parade-set-for-june-29th/
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#70 Jun 30 2013 at 10:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,556 posts
My general critique on Rift is if you want a raider's game, go for it. If you're someone who can't contribute to that kind of play style regularly, than it'll have a relatively short life since the gear ceiling caps rather low for casuals, albeit rather grindy to do so. There are glimmers of good ideas here and there. Also a lot of "What the @#%^ were they thinking?!" about stuff like Conquest power decay and the like. Though, I'm of the mind the enhanced cross-shard functionality they added a few months back (accidentally, mind you) is probably the best thing the game had done in a while. For those who can't create characters on Faeblight due to it being full, you can still hop over to the shard if you get an invite from someone who is there, then right click on their name in the party window the 'Join Instance'. Things like using a port or general "change your location" type things will likely send you back to your home shard, but you can just right click again. And while someone mentioned cross-server chat, you can have friends from other servers, too. Just put whoever@shard when they ask for the name in the social prompt. Only thing you really lose here is the ability to trade cross-shard and potential guild perk differences, but I think they intend to fix the former eventually, maybe. Probably doing the whole "How to not let RMT ruin it for everyone" thing.
#71 Jun 30 2013 at 10:12 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Seriha wrote:
For those who can't create characters on Faeblight due to it being full, you can still hop over to the shard if you get an invite from someone who is there, then right click on their name in the party window the 'Join Instance'. Things like using a port or general "change your location" type things will likely send you back to your home shard, but you can just right click again. And while someone mentioned cross-server chat, you can have friends from other servers, too. Just put whoever@shard when they ask for the name in the social prompt.


Good to know, thanks

Tried transferring again today and it worked, I think it just had to do with the 7 day transfer limitation after all.

Edited, Jun 30th 2013 9:45am by KTurner
#72 Jun 30 2013 at 11:23 AM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,556 posts
Think the players also set up a few channels:

/join CrossEvents@Faeblight
/join CrossRaids@Faeblight

Might be mistaken on the second, but their basic idea is for people to hook up for things like cross-shard zone events, hunt rifts, etc. while the second is for PUG raiding. Granted, some people just use them to spam their random blabber, but if you're looking for something to do, talking on either might get you an invite to something.

Additionally, if you're looking to follow event starts on other shards, you can /join Events@shard. I would advise doing this on its own chat tab, but also be warned that due to the number of shards, the log bugs out at times and sometimes you'll get messages in tabs you shouldn't. Of note, people going to a PvP shard will get kicked from a group if someone from the other faction is there. As well, I believe people from a PvP shard need to be invited from someone in their faction to head to another. One of those things "Trion is looking into" but probably not priority.
#73 Jun 30 2013 at 2:18 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
Latency seems manageable on a NA server. Only 150-200 ms from what I can tell.

I'll be hanging out there for a bit to see if the latency picks up or what. If not then I might stick around. Name's Sazya, because Mazra was taken (what is up with someone taking my handle in every game these days?) and I needed a girly name for my girly elf.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#74 Jun 30 2013 at 8:59 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Well, I'm running around on my lower level Defiants: Invigorate, Cyanosis, and Nyteshadow. I won't transfer my higher level Cleric over for now.

And Maz, definitely name your girly elf Blad.

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#75 Jul 01 2013 at 8:41 AM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Be sure to add Dorfenstien and Ogbamf.
#76 Jul 01 2013 at 11:54 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
Blad? Leaf? Smiley: dubious

Saw Ogbamf on last night, but had to log off, so didn't poke.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#77 Jul 01 2013 at 12:29 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
50-60 is hard. not sure im up for that level of pain yet. Gonna go back to my Cleric heh....
#78 Jul 01 2013 at 1:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Mazra wrote:
Blad? Leaf? Smiley: dubious

Saw Ogbamf on last night, but had to log off, so didn't poke.
Oh, sorry, I thought Blad was Danish for Sex Machine. But, according to Google Translate, that's "Sex Maskine." I don't know where I went wrong . . .

Of course I meant Leaf! Elves. Galadriel. Forests. Leaves. Blad. (Grøn Blad maybe?)


____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#79 Jul 01 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Blad Garret?
#80 Jul 01 2013 at 3:36 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,556 posts
KTurner wrote:
50-60 is hard. not sure im up for that level of pain yet. Gonna go back to my Cleric heh....

Buy level 50 SL greens if you haven't already. They're not for all slots level 50, but what you can equip will likely compete with or even beat old Expert dungeon or T1 raid stuff from the 50 cap. From there, try to get Empyreal Stones so you can buy the Adventurer gear, which can also be upgraded at 54. Try not to skimp on rifts in the SL zones, either, as Lycini and Torvan rep can help you get better essences since the green drops are generally trash in comparison.
#81 Jul 01 2013 at 4:53 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
cynyck wrote:
Of course I meant Leaf! Elves. Galadriel. Forests. Leaves. Blad. (Grøn Blad maybe?)


Well, excuse me! By the way... Grønt. Smiley: schooled

Green car/Grøn bil.
Green leaf/Grønt blad.

Don't ask me why. And "Blad" doesn't really sound as sexy as you'd think. The 'd' is soft, so it shares pronunciation with "Ad!", which is Danish for "Ew!" - I kid you not.

Also, we like compound words, so 'sex machine' would be 'sexmaskine' here.

Back to Rift: I really wish pets would scale without having to dump points into the appropriate soul tree. I really like my fairy healer, but she's going to suck post-27 or something like that. Makes me a sad panda. I don't want to go into the Druid tree, because I don't like the playstyle. Don't want to depend on my pets, I just want them to be there and help me out.

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 12:55am by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#82 Jul 02 2013 at 5:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
I love my druid! The satyr and I can kick ass.


stupid hard drive.
#83 Jul 02 2013 at 2:55 PM Rating: Good
Terrorfiend
*****
12,905 posts
Mazra wrote:

Back to Rift: I really wish pets would scale without having to dump points into the appropriate soul tree. I really like my fairy healer, but she's going to suck post-27 or something like that. Makes me a sad panda. I don't want to go into the Druid tree, because I don't like the playstyle. Don't want to depend on my pets, I just want them to be there and help me out.

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 12:55am by Mazra


What build are you running that needs a fairy healer but isn't druid?

If melee, 6 pts into Justicar to gets you some good conviction building abilities and a great instant, no CD heal (which is the only thing i spend my convictions on). It also gives you 10% endurance, a Health on Hit passive and a fairly powerful ranged instant attack.

That's what I've been running with at least. /shrug. shaman/justicar/inquisitor.

There's so many builds I want to try though. Like a defiler build when i get to 30 or so. And I want to try a tank caster using justicar and inquisitor since you can get a 100% knockback reduction in inquisitor. maybe some healing from the third soul....

Edited, Jul 2nd 2013 2:00pm by KTurner
#84 Jul 02 2013 at 8:39 PM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,021 posts
As far as soloing goes, Defiler is a great AoE grinding build once you get Unholy Nexus (51 points in the tree). Before that, it's a weaker version of Inquisitor or Cabalist. Once you get into the SL zones, Defiler is a great support/group build too. Until then, I wouldn't bother.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#85 Jul 02 2013 at 8:56 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
KTurner wrote:
What build are you running that needs a fairy healer but isn't druid?


Nothing that needs a fairy healer, I just like having a pet, without relying too heavily on it being alive and kicking.

Right now I'm running with the "Glacial Priest" build, although I switched out Justicar for Druid. Normally, you get Justicar for the self-heal buff, but I prefer the Druid. The Fairy Healer is cuter and also helps out in group situations.

It just sucks that I have to be pigeon holed into Justicar at level 30 because of the pets. Either that, or go 24 points into Druid for the Greater Fairy Healer. The Druid tree is a DPS tree, though, and would replace Shaman if I went that deep into it.

Hmm...

*launches Rift*

Time to play around with some builds! It's 5 AM and I can't see straight, but there's no way in hell I'll be able to sleep without having tried this.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#86 Jul 02 2013 at 8:58 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
Also, being a female cutie pie elf on a RP server has already caused some awkward moments.

Some dude wanted to lose his virginity to me the other day. I was drunk and may have lead him on.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#87 Jul 04 2013 at 4:16 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,556 posts
Art imitating life, then.
#88 Jul 05 2013 at 5:39 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,927 posts
Not nearly drunk enough to educate myself in Aristotelian mimesis.

Something, something philosophical term.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#89 Jul 06 2013 at 8:50 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,966 posts
Mazra wrote:
Not nearly drunk enough to educate myself in Aristotelian mimesis.

Something, something philosophical term.
Are we still talking about that guy? Didn't he die a long time ago?


____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#91 Aug 10 2013 at 6:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
OMG necro!

Anyway, anyone left here? I got my hard drive and fired up Rift tonight. Still on Faeblight, running around now working on the Summerfest stuff.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#92 Aug 10 2013 at 6:53 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,292 posts
Nadenu wrote:
OMG necro!

Anyway, anyone left here? I got my hard drive and fired up Rift tonight. Still on Faeblight, running around now working on the Summerfest stuff.


I could log in if your guild is still there, if you want. Playtime guaranteed to drop to zero once Phase 4 Beta of FFXIV hits though.
#93 Aug 11 2013 at 12:12 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,877 posts
I have been dinking around on my dwarf rogue. She is currently 43 and I am in no hurry to level her. On Faeblight and the name is Tacobravo. Not much of the chatty cathy types though but if you are bored and want to talk I am sure I could at least bs about something or another.

____________________________
#swaggerjacker
#94 Aug 13 2013 at 8:03 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,196 posts
Looks like I'm back in Rift, too. I play a level 40 Bard (Snorre) on Faeblight if you'll have me.

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 10:03pm by Snorre
____________________________
'Lo, there do I see, the line of my people, back to the beginning, 'lo do they call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave...may live...forever.

X-Box 360 Gamer Tag - Smogster
#95 Aug 15 2013 at 9:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
My three main that I play are Nadenu, Lahnii and Kerre. Kerre is a dirty guardian, but she can't help it. They're all in a non-Zam guild that was doing well last winter, but seems to have fallen apart over the last few months. I'm not hardcore, I don't raid and rarely group anymore. But I'll shoot the sh*t with you, or occasionally group up if you want to. I'm mostly about the IA and invasions.
#96 Aug 15 2013 at 9:46 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
*****
10,556 posts
Haven't touched the game in a while because they did something that's literally made it unplayable for me. Tried to troubleshoot on their boards, but in the end it just kind of came down to, "It's not us, it's you!" when I'm quite capable of playing other games just fine.
#97 Aug 16 2013 at 1:59 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,196 posts
Nadenu wrote:
My three main that I play are Nadenu, Lahnii and Kerre. Kerre is a dirty guardian, but she can't help it. They're all in a non-Zam guild that was doing well last winter, but seems to have fallen apart over the last few months. I'm not hardcore, I don't raid and rarely group anymore. But I'll shoot the sh*t with you, or occasionally group up if you want to. I'm mostly about the IA and invasions.


Works for me! That's about all the time I have for playing, anyhoo. Not looking for end-game raiding and stuff. By the time I reach that level, I'll be looking at playing something else. Smiley: grin
____________________________
'Lo, there do I see, the line of my people, back to the beginning, 'lo do they call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave...may live...forever.

X-Box 360 Gamer Tag - Smogster
#98 Aug 16 2013 at 7:36 PM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,021 posts
Everybody else that was in the guild we created quit, so I moved my main into another guild. I got some of the invite requests you guys sent; I'll send the guild invites next time I see you online.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#99 Aug 16 2013 at 7:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
My characters are still guilded, but since it seems that guild fell apart, I'll take them out the next time I log in.
#100 Aug 16 2013 at 8:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,278 posts
#101 Aug 16 2013 at 8:14 PM Rating: Good
****
7,803 posts
Demea wrote:
Everybody else that was in the guild we created quit, so I moved my main into another guild. I got some of the invite requests you guys sent; I'll send the guild invites next time I see you online.

So, pretty much like every other Alla guild?
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 83 All times are in CDT
Drulian, IDrownFish, Kavekk, Rukkuss, TirithRR, Xizervexius, Anonymous Guests (77)