Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Could I get a permission from moderator or admin ?Follow

#1 Oct 09 2013 at 3:23 AM Rating: Sub-Default
2 posts
Just wondering ,could anyone tell me how to get a permission from admin or moderator to give those guys who need to get their things to play game well? Thanks in advance.
#2 Oct 09 2013 at 5:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
612 posts
tankerfawn wrote:
Just wondering ,could anyone tell me how to get a permission from admin or moderator to give those guys who need to get their things to play game well? Thanks in advance.



What you say makes zero sense....
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
#3 Oct 09 2013 at 7:59 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,218 posts
He's requesting permission to post a link to his blog, so that some people might benefit from reading it.

Mainly so that he might benefit from the clicks.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#4 Oct 09 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,035 posts
I'd say his post was translated via Google or something similar. Makes me wonder about the quality of his guides...
____________________________
Osseric
#5 Oct 09 2013 at 8:45 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,984 posts
Mazra wrote:
He's requesting permission to post a link to his blog, so that some people might benefit from reading it.

Mainly so that he might benefit from the clicks.


The irony being that it's already in his sig.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#6 Oct 09 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Good
***
2,044 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Mazra wrote:
He's requesting permission to post a link to his blog, so that some people might benefit from reading it.

Mainly so that he might benefit from the clicks.


The irony being that it's already in his sig.

C'mon, at least he has no bad intention to us guys.

Guys? . . . hey guys?? . . .

____________________________
One of my opinions is worth three of your facts.

#7 Oct 09 2013 at 11:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
No, he wanted permission to spam goldseller ads including the one visible in his posting from location. Needless to say, Request denied, **** off goldspammer.

Administrator Kaolian
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#8 Oct 09 2013 at 3:42 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
799 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Request denied, @#%^ off goldspammer.

Administrator Kaolian


I agree. you did the right thing. those damned at number percent caret goldspammers.
____________________________
FAQ2.0 wrote:
Most people consider a rouge to be over-powdered.

Guild: "That Kind of Orc" Server: The Scryers
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 59 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (59)