Had a WoW-tastic Saturday. Sunday I don't think I played more than an hour or two
On the plus side, I managed to get almost all of my goals met... I need new goals
1. Finish the last Way of the Cook (Steamer, maybe? I forget). I only have one left, and already have all the tokens I need and all the veggies I need. Need to farm up some meat!
Completed this on Sunday. Still need to get the Nomi bell. Guess that's my next goal?
2. Run the Shieldwall dailies every day. I don't know why, but I REALLY enjoy them. They're fast and easy (usually done in under 20 minutes), and they reveal the storyline quite nicely.
Done. Sitting just shy of Revered right now.
3. Maybe do Scenaturdist tomorrow, as I only have two Scenarios left for it.
Had to select them directly, but finished at last!
4. Run some heroics. To date, I've only done... 4? at level 90. But my ilevel is 472, so really I don't think I have much to be worried about. And I could use the Valor Points.
No luck here.
5. Probably run Golden Lotus, though it's like pulling teeth. Still need to hit Revered.
Ran like 5 of them on Friday, and that's all. These dailies are like pulling teeth.
6. Pet battle dailies, for the chance at an upgrade stone! 15 bags opened so far, no stones. And none from wild fights (and I've leveled 2 pets up to 25 since 5.1 came out!). Stupid rare stones... I want my Fluxfire to be rare, darn it!
Well, I managed to get 3 stones throughout the weekend; 2 from bags, one from battle. Humanoid, Flying, and Critter. LAME! So my fluxfire is still only uncommon. And still awesome.
7. Start working on my collection of hard counters to pet battles. My magic counter is level 17 right now. I need to pick up a snail for an elemental counter, a turtle for undead counter, a jade owl for aquatic counter, and any elemental for a mechanical counter. Maybe a Scourged Whelpling for a Dragon-killer, though I hear they are rare as all heck.
8. If I get some of those hard counters up, complete the trainers of Northrend quest. I've downed two of the trainers so far, but Nearly Headless Jacob gave me such a tough time that I think Major Payne will wipe the floor with me.
Had amazing success with this. Raised two hard counters to 25 (Mechanical and elemental counters; amethyst shardling and Rapana Whelk, IIRC). Also raised a Sea Pony to 25, and named it "Anti-Nishi"... it's the perfect pet for that fight, as you can just Tidal Wave the pets to death while healing every three rounds. Also great for raising a new pet, as you get like 2200 exp. Started raising a bunch more too... jade owl (anti-aquatic), celestial dragon (anti-flying), mechanical pandaran dragonling (anti-magic). But they're overkill. I completed everything. EVERYTHING (well, ok, still have the spirit trainers). Got my safari hat, got my 3000 gold. One-shot every trainer, including Major Payne. Yes, they require some planning, and a lot of fights came down to 1 vs 1, but I always won.
I'm officially a Pokemon Master. Er, battle pet master. Now I need new goals... safaris? Collection achievements? Level achievements? Spirit tamers? Probably all of those, haha. Edited, Dec 17th 2012 10:59am by LockeColeMA