RL: Plans got shredded again! Was going to attend a friend's graduation, but they're making it for families only and are buggering off as soon as the ceremony is over. His mother has terminal cancer, so I totally understand, but it's still unfortunate
WoW: On the other hand, that means more WoWing! Got my Fluxfire Feline to 25, and soon my Clockwork Gnome will be there too... so that's 5 pets at 25. Unfortunately, two are mechanicals, and the one critter one is weighted for speed (sucky!). I already managed to run all the raids for a chance at pet drops; only need the Gluth and Golemagg pets now to get my frosty lil' kitty! Sooo, plans:
1. Finish the last Way of the Cook (Steamer, maybe? I forget). I only have one left, and already have all the tokens I need and all the veggies I need. Need to farm up some meat!
2. Run the Shieldwall dailies every day. I don't know why, but I REALLY enjoy them. They're fast and easy (usually done in under 20 minutes), and they reveal the storyline quite nicely.
3. Maybe do Scenaturdist tomorrow, as I only have two Scenarios left for it.
4. Run some heroics. To date, I've only done... 4? at level 90. But my ilevel is 472, so really I don't think I have much to be worried about. And I could use the Valor Points.
5. Probably run Golden Lotus, though it's like pulling teeth. Still need to hit Revered.
6. Pet battle dailies, for the chance at an upgrade stone! 15 bags opened so far, no stones. And none from wild fights (and I've leveled 2 pets up to 25 since 5.1 came out!). Stupid rare stones... I want my Fluxfire to be rare, darn it!
7. Start working on my collection of hard counters to pet battles. My magic counter is level 17 right now. I need to pick up a snail for an elemental counter, a turtle for undead counter, a jade owl for aquatic counter, and any elemental for a mechanical counter. Maybe a Scourged Whelpling for a Dragon-killer, though I hear they are rare as all heck.
8. If I get some of those hard counters up, complete the trainers of Northrend quest. I've downed two of the trainers so far, but Nearly Headless Jacob gave me such a tough time that I think Major Payne will wipe the floor with me.
Yeah, all of that will keep me busy busy busy!