RL: Holidays would have been better if my dad wasn't sent to the hospital on Wednesday
He's ok; some heart issues, but he was released on Friday and is scheduled for minor surgery in a month. As a result though I only had Saturday night and Sunday to play... and boy did I play on Sunday!
1. Cleared MC again. I'm sitting at about 1100 rep from exalted. Kinda figures that in 2 weeks I'll be done with MC "forever"... and then 5.1 will release pet drops off the raid bosses. Argh.
2. Also soloed a bunch of BT again for Ashtongue rep. Sitting around 14,000 through Revered right now, so in 2 weeks I'll be done with that one too.
3. Pet battles like WHOA. Got the achievement for hitting level 10 with all types of pets, capturing one of each type of pet, and winning a fight against one of each type of pet. Tried to get Taming Kalimdor, but the darn thing is bugged (even on my Horde character). Oh well... Working my way through the Northrend pet tamers. The last one sounds like a PITA, so I'm raising a new team especially for him.
4. Finished the Thanksgiving achievements I was still missing, and got a Turkey pet. Already had the Pilgrim title, but still had 2 other achievements outstanding, so those are done now.
5. Did some dailies for the Golden Lotus. Only in friendly still, I think.
6. Killed the Sha of Anger, got the PvP gloves (or bracers? I forget). Meh.
Edit: Also played some Terraria, which I bought on sale a few days back. It's... tough... until you know what to do. I died like 10 times on the first night because I didn't know how to put up wood barriers on my "house." My line of thought was literally "I PUT UP THE WALLS, WHY DO THE ZOMBIES STILL WALK RIGHT IN!?" x10 Edited, Nov 26th 2012 11:42am by LockeColeMA