1. Run MC with the Burning Man rep gain buff.
2. If Scenaterday is no longer bugged, get that. But it probably will be.
3. Do all my Tillers dailies.
4. Hit 600 cooking in a couple of the Master's paths. I'm 5 points away from Way of the Wok.
5. Hunt some rare spawns, now that I have my NPC Scan updated. I killed 5 the other day... four of them within 15 minutes. I also came upon 4 different rare spawns in the middle of combat within 5 minutes of each other. Grumble grumble.
That's mostly it. Oh, maybe I'll try some more heroics, but otherwise I might level my Monk. I'm pretty disappointed that Worgen can't be Monks, honestly. I have a gnome monk right now, as I just don't care for Pandarans that much. We'll see how that goes.
1. Done. Also got one of the Bindings... worthless for my druid
2. It was still bugged, despite a hotfix to fix it.
3. Done. Got the third Tillers vote done too.
4. Done, only hit 600 in the Way of the Wok though.
5. Killed several more. I just need a Mogu Warrior for the second achievement.
Played a lot, and did some miscellaneous stuff. A lot of Shado-Pan quests were finished, I got to Revered with the Tuishi Pandaran, I did a lot of fishing for Iron Paw tokens, I ran a couple of heroics and a few scenarios. I bought a Valor necklace. Yup, a good time!
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin