Didn't get to mention it before, but...
1. Dinged 90
2. Got flying for Pandaria. SO. MUCH. BETTER.
3. Lightly stepped into the overwhelming daily grind. Now Honored with the Tillers and Exalted with the Lorewalkers. Haven't even touched the main factions yet.
4. Ran about 9 random scenarios. Managed to snag 3 useful pieces of 463 from them, and several achievements.
5. Hit 600 on archeology, first aid, and herbalism.
6. Ran Sarth 3D 10m with a friend, because we could. Easily got the achievements, and I won the drake.
7. We then did Onyxia 10m; got a few achievements, but no mount.
8. Yesterday I tried running Nax10 solo. Razuvius still hits like a truck. I need a new a strategy there; maybe using the adds to death first, rather than rushing right in. Gluth killed me too... because of his enrage (managed to get him down to about 20% in bear form... might need to try as Feral next time). I think the biggest issue was my low levels of expertise (2.5%) and hit (4.5%). A lot of my attacks weren't landing, which felt like a significant DPS reduction. I'll reforge for those stats and try again soon. Or maybe I'll raise my ilevel above the 436 that it is right now
Sapphiron, Plague, and Spider were all jokes. Managed to snag the low-frost resistance achievement from Sapphiron, Safety Dance, the no-Spore achievement, Arachnaphobia, and Momma Said to Knock You Out pretty easily. And while I killed Patchwerk, I didn't do it fast enough for the achievement
9. Oh, and I soloed some of Black Temple and all of MC for rep. That's pretty normal though. Still got another 8 weeks of soloing MC for the achievement.