Looks like me to the rescue again. Lets start from the file planet website, eh? http://www.fileplanet.com
Okay, from the home page, sign in. Seeing that you probably have gotten your key already, follow my very easy steps.
1) Go to the left side bar and select "Roleplaying" under game type selection.
2) Now, under the Massively Multiplayer folder, select WoW stress test. Since it is currently the number one downloaded role playing file, you can find it very easily above the folders.
3) By selecting WoW Stress test, it should take you to the stress test page. Select "Download".
4) By selecting "Download", you will be taken to a page where you can select servers to download the client. Pick a server then download away.
5) After downloading the file, open the file with the WinACE 8.0 program or higher. You must use the program I mentioned otherwise the extraction program you are using will deem the file corrupted. If you did not get a key yet and you are a fileplanet paying subscriber, go to the sign up feature and sign up. You will recieve a email stating you got in with your beta key. The email will also have a direct link to the download page.
Hope this helps. On a sidenote, Blizzard and Fileplanet has stop accepting free sign ups. Please keep this in mind before you go insane.
Edited for grammar issues. Yes, I rushed my wording of the steps...and yes, I have the bad habit of spelling words by the way they sound. -_-; Edited, Tue Aug 31 19:10:12 2004 by Redmoonxl Edited, Tue Aug 31 19:34:21 2004 by Redmoonxl