Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

QuestionFollow

#1 Jun 21 2004 at 5:31 PM Rating: Sub-Default
**
672 posts
Ok, I jus looked into WoW, before I thougth "Wtf, this game is retarded" but.. then I jus noticed something that happend to catch me eye.. PvP, now when I first read about Pvp on this game I "Wtf, this game is retarded" because it said it was gonan be like "/duel" or "You can only fight in arena's" But then I seen there was... a PvP server on beta right now!, and from what I'm reading it sounds cool and all but I don't knwo wnough about it and I don't play WoW

Can someone please fill me in on ALL the info of the PVP server or tell me where I can find ALL the info on the PVP server?

~Thanks!
____________________________
World of Warcraft Character(s)
Server: Shattered Hand (PvP)______
Name: Rayzar
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage
Level: 48_______________________
Name: Burned
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 29
#3 Mar 02 2010 at 4:53 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,481 posts
AHHHHHHHHH

A NECRO POST FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE THAT APPEARED ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Dude, the ghost are coming for us. I'm fracking scared.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#4 Mar 02 2010 at 4:57 AM Rating: Good
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.
____________________________
Wahu - Disc Priest (main)
Get an Authenticator!!
#5 Mar 02 2010 at 5:03 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,481 posts
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#6 Mar 02 2010 at 5:06 AM Rating: Decent
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?
____________________________
Rorschach wrote:
For my own part, regret nothing. Have lived life, free from compromise ... and step into the shadow now without complaint.

#7 Mar 02 2010 at 5:08 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,481 posts
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?


Brah, I don't fu(k around when it comes to zombies.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#8 Mar 02 2010 at 5:12 AM Rating: Decent
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?


Brah, I don't fu(k around when it comes to zombies.

Unless they're zombie strippers? Then plenty of fu(king goes on.
____________________________
Rorschach wrote:
For my own part, regret nothing. Have lived life, free from compromise ... and step into the shadow now without complaint.

#9 Mar 02 2010 at 5:16 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,481 posts
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?


Brah, I don't fu(k around when it comes to zombies.

Unless they're zombie strippers? Then plenty of fu(king goes on.


Zombie STDs are extra bad brah, avoid that sh!t.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
#10 Mar 02 2010 at 5:21 AM Rating: Decent
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?


Brah, I don't fu(k around when it comes to zombies.

Unless they're zombie strippers? Then plenty of fu(king goes on.


Zombie STDs are extra bad brah, avoid that sh!t.

"My name is Smallsword and I'm a sex addict. I got crabs, the clap and maggots from a zombie hooker."
____________________________
Rorschach wrote:
For my own part, regret nothing. Have lived life, free from compromise ... and step into the shadow now without complaint.

#11 Mar 02 2010 at 5:25 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,481 posts
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Smallsword of Doom wrote:
Horsemouth wrote:
The Honorable dadanox wrote:
It's that damn Deathwing, digging up old posts.


Dude, take this shotgun and help me fight them. We can do it.

Don't we usually have to start with lead pipes or crowbars in games that require us to do stuff like that?


Brah, I don't fu(k around when it comes to zombies.

Unless they're zombie strippers? Then plenty of fu(king goes on.


Zombie STDs are extra bad brah, avoid that sh!t.

"My name is Smallsword and I'm a sex addict. I got crabs, the clap and maggots from a zombie hooker."


Shh, no tell the ladies, I has penicillin.
____________________________
Hellbanned

idiggory wrote:
Drinking at home. But I could probably stand to get laid.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 42 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (42)