I tried out EQ2 with a friend a while back and thought it was fairly enjoyable playing with a buddy. I immensely enjoyed EQ1 and would like to return to Norrath, but I have some questions.
1. This free things says it's free up to Sentinel's Fate. How far in the expansions does that go? How much play can I expect in game before I would need to start paying for it?
2. How is server population? Would I be able to find groups at my level to play with?
3. How is soloing? I loved my bard in EQ1, but I know the current bard isn't the same. Can pretty much any class solo to to the top?
4. How is the market? I loved tradeskilling when I played. Is there a viable market for a newer player or does everyone have so much plat now it's impossible for a noob to afford anything?
5. Any specific servers focused more towards the Pacific Time Zone? Any recommendations? PVP or not, doesn't bother me either way.