Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Question about prestige housingFollow

#1 Apr 30 2011 at 9:33 AM Rating: Decent
*
108 posts
I am at level 21 and had some extra station cash and am wondering, do you have to be a certain level to use prestige housing? I really want the dojo but want to make sure I can use it right away, also how do I use it after examining the deed? Thank you.
____________________________
Gundarius- Level 60 Retribution Blood Knight- Ghostlands
Hanafuda- Level 60 Frost Death Knight- Ghostlands
#2 Apr 30 2011 at 10:52 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
****
8,144 posts
There is no level limit on buying a prestige home. The way you obtain one (the Dojo in this case) would be buy the Deed from the market place. It will appear in your inventory after you buy it. Right click and examine the Deed. Now you have permission to buy that home (Dont worry it costs 0c).

Walk up to the prestige home you bought, and click the Buy button. You should be all set to move in after that, or to start decorating it as a second dwelling.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#3 Apr 30 2011 at 8:19 PM Rating: Decent
*
108 posts
Where do you walk up to prestige homes? Can I go to my Indigo home in Neriak and select it, or is there more to it and is it in a different location? Thank you.
____________________________
Gundarius- Level 60 Retribution Blood Knight- Ghostlands
Hanafuda- Level 60 Frost Death Knight- Ghostlands
#4 Apr 30 2011 at 9:11 PM Rating: Good
SilentNightKitsune wrote:
Can I go to my Indigo home in Neriak and select it, or is there more to it and is it in a different location? Thank you.

There is a central location in some major cities (like South Qeynos & North Freeport) where you can see small housing icons floating in the air like a (small) druid portal. There may be one of these locations in Neriak or you might have to go to NFP.
____________________________
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
~ Mal Reynolds
#5 May 01 2011 at 12:36 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
****
8,144 posts
OldBlueDragon wrote:
SilentNightKitsune wrote:
Can I go to my Indigo home in Neriak and select it, or is there more to it and is it in a different location? Thank you.

There is a central location in some major cities (like South Qeynos & North Freeport) where you can see small housing icons floating in the air like a (small) druid portal. There may be one of these locations in Neriak or you might have to go to NFP.


South Freeport, not North. You are right though that there are no zones to them in Neriak.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#6 May 01 2011 at 1:20 PM Rating: Good
Dyadem wrote:
South Freeport, not North.

Sorry Dya! I rarely go to Freeport (I play all goodies) and was speaking based on something I saw in zone chat yesterday...

A mistake in chat... go figure!!!
____________________________
"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
~ Mal Reynolds
#7 May 02 2011 at 12:00 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
Neriak gets a library and Qeynos gets a 1-room dojo? Were to we sign up for the protest? I'm a halfling but I like to read.
#8 May 02 2011 at 12:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Empress of News
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
***
2,219 posts
Tinkerbe wrote:
Neriak gets a library and Qeynos gets a 1-room dojo? Were to we sign up for the protest? I'm a halfling but I like to read.

All of prestige homes can be accessed from South Qeynos and South Freeport. :)
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 28 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (28)