1) Specify to retainer certain people (Friends/Linkshell) to whom to grant discounts of your choosing.
2) Linkshell exclusive wards.
3) Market wide search.
People who are not putting items in correct wards are already penalised by taxes. It is intended for people to be allowed to do this so they can vendor junk. However, I still want access to their goods. The search should communicate to the player if the SpellCraft ward has my unit of Fish Glue in that Bazaar also selling 5 Pine Crooks.
Also, that santa retainer in the Ironmonger's ward with the groceries probably already sold off his entire stock of buckles. Don't be so quick to judge!
4) Searching markets in other cities.
I want to know if a city has an item before I port there.
5) Retainer transaction history (Item, Username, Date, Time).
6) Ability to buy junk sold to NPCs. At a reduced cost of course.
Edited, Dec 22nd 2010 8:03pm by obsothoth