After posting ideas Market wards I figures I'd throw my 2gil in for other subjects too. So here's a thought as to what direction to go with respect to leves.
The leves available from the adventurer guild should not only take place at camps but within the city Walls. Simply delivery quests or instances. E.g. A leve in LL is from an npc who owes money to a faction. You are to report to them. When you do an instance starts and you have to defend the npc or their property.
Rewards from the adv. Guild should be monetary only. If you want guildmarks you should pick up leves straight fro
The guild that you require them for. That means that each guild will have their own guild counter. This allows players to choose what they want to work towards rather than it being a luck of the draw situation.
Basically I would like to see 5 types of leve groups
1. Battle/field leves from adv guild. As per usual put forward by factions. Offering faction points and money as reward.
2. Battle/field leves from adv guild. But put forward by citizens/npcs offering money and or items as a reward.
3. Local leves available at adv guild but rewards only money and recipes.
4. Leves available at the guild houses offering money and guildmarks as a reward
5. Faction leves that include NM's too. That offer larger sums of money and higher grade items (as you have to have played leves for that faction rewarding you for the time you've put in)
I think by splitting it down like this you offer a player greater choice and satisfaction when it comes to deciding which path to go down. If there is a specific MRD skill I need I could spend the day only doing leves from the MRD guild knowing I'm only getting money and guildmarks at the sacrifice of items and faction points. The same works the other way. If you want faction points you have to sacrifice your guildmark income.
Again I think this will give players something else to work towards other than R50 and allow for a much more satisfying and variable gameplaying experience.