Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

I can't decide... This is related in a genre way, not FFXIVFollow

#1 Mar 07 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts

To buy or not to buy.... ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Y5JFNE/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

One of the best movies ever made. Anyone who has not seen it, you must see it. It might me dated but the story, characters, universe is a wonderful journey.

Help me determine if I should spend the extra funds. I just got Wreck-It Ralph (AWESOME) and Pre-ordered The Hobbit because I am a fan of that movie, book, cartoon, story, over TLotR books and movie, anyday of the week. NERD! Should I spend the money, no, but I am willing if I can be convinced its ok. If no one replies, I will take silence as, "DO IT!" lol, now now one will reply.

So, comments and/or "yes" "no"

#2 Mar 07 2013 at 7:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
I liked Willow, not sure I'd buy it though.

As an aside, I don't know if you have heard of An Idiot Abroad, but for their final season Karl traveled with Warwick Davis and it was rather amusing Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#3 Mar 07 2013 at 8:40 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,572 posts
My friends make 'Willow' references non-stop because I've never seen it. Maybe it's time to fix that.
____________________________


#4 Mar 07 2013 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Wint wrote:
I liked Willow, not sure I'd buy it though.

As an aside, I don't know if you have heard of An Idiot Abroad, but for their final season Karl traveled with Warwick Davis and it was rather amusing Smiley: laugh


I wish it had been more than the 3 or 4 episodes!!
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#5 Mar 07 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,117 posts
I remember that. And the NES game they made out of it. I had some fun with that many moons ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_%28video_game%29

Edited, Mar 7th 2013 3:32pm by TwistedOwl
#6 Mar 07 2013 at 2:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Wint wrote:
I liked Willow, not sure I'd buy it though.

As an aside, I don't know if you have heard of An Idiot Abroad, but for their final season Karl traveled with Warwick Davis and it was rather amusing Smiley: laugh


I wish it had been more than the 3 or 4 episodes!!


Yeah I wish they'd keep the series going, but I'm sure Karl will only take so much abuse Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#7 Mar 07 2013 at 4:47 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
726 posts
Seems like they have the full movie in parts on YouTube... Just saying...
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#8 Mar 07 2013 at 6:56 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,675 posts
Wint wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Wint wrote:
I liked Willow, not sure I'd buy it though.

As an aside, I don't know if you have heard of An Idiot Abroad, but for their final season Karl traveled with Warwick Davis and it was rather amusing Smiley: laugh


I wish it had been more than the 3 or 4 episodes!!


Yeah I wish they'd keep the series going, but I'm sure Karl will only take so much abuse Smiley: laugh


If you like Karl you should check out The Ricky Gervais show, they were podcasts, but then turned into cartoons for HBO. It's pretty funny. My wife and I were on a Karl-kick all last year.
#9Poubelle, Posted: Mar 07 2013 at 7:09 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) please delete this topic. I know we're short on conversation but this is ridiculous.
#10 Mar 07 2013 at 7:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
Poubelle wrote:
please delete this topic. I know we're short on conversation but this is ridiculous.

this movie looks like crap, but I wouldn't expect anyone on this forum to have any taste in cinema.

PS: NOT FF-related.


Keep telling me what to do on my forum and I'll mute you Smiley: smile
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#11 Mar 07 2013 at 7:44 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,628 posts

Smiley: popcorn
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#12 Mar 08 2013 at 2:41 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Kierk wrote:
Wint wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Wint wrote:
I liked Willow, not sure I'd buy it though.

As an aside, I don't know if you have heard of An Idiot Abroad, but for their final season Karl traveled with Warwick Davis and it was rather amusing Smiley: laugh


I wish it had been more than the 3 or 4 episodes!!


Yeah I wish they'd keep the series going, but I'm sure Karl will only take so much abuse Smiley: laugh


If you like Karl you should check out The Ricky Gervais show, they were podcasts, but then turned into cartoons for HBO. It's pretty funny. My wife and I were on a Karl-kick all last year.


Oh yeah. I've seen all those too. I have my DVR set up to grab it if its ever on
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#13 Mar 08 2013 at 2:44 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Wint wrote:
Poubelle wrote:
please delete this topic. I know we're short on conversation but this is ridiculous.

this movie looks like crap, but I wouldn't expect anyone on this forum to have any taste in cinema.

PS: NOT FF-related.


Keep telling me what to do on my forum and I'll mute you Smiley: smile


The folks at Zam who make stuff happen really need to find a way to give us an ignore button. I'd even sign up for premium if I never had to see another Poupy post.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#14 Mar 08 2013 at 2:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Wint wrote:
Poubelle wrote:
please delete this topic. I know we're short on conversation but this is ridiculous.

this movie looks like crap, but I wouldn't expect anyone on this forum to have any taste in cinema.

PS: NOT FF-related.


Keep telling me what to do on my forum and I'll mute you Smiley: smile


The folks at Zam who make stuff happen really need to find a way to give us an ignore button. I'd even sign up for premium if I never had to see another Poupy post.


Well not to sound like a douche, but in other forums this kind of talk would earn him a ban. Insulting not 1 or 2 but the whole forum is a bit too much.

It is funny though, how he says the whole forum is **** and yet he still finds the "strength" to post here.


Edited, Mar 8th 2013 3:53am by teravibe
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#15 Mar 08 2013 at 2:57 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
teravibe wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Wint wrote:
Poubelle wrote:
please delete this topic. I know we're short on conversation but this is ridiculous.

this movie looks like crap, but I wouldn't expect anyone on this forum to have any taste in cinema.

PS: NOT FF-related.


Keep telling me what to do on my forum and I'll mute you Smiley: smile


The folks at Zam who make stuff happen really need to find a way to give us an ignore button. I'd even sign up for premium if I never had to see another Poupy post.


Well not to sound like a douche, but in other forums this kind of talk would earn him a ban. Insulting not 1 or 2 but the whole forum is a bit too much.

It is funny though, how he says the whole forum is **** and yet he still finds the "strength" to post here.


Edited, Mar 8th 2013 3:53am by teravibe


This is the only forum I spend any time on. It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks he's getting out of line.
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#16 Mar 08 2013 at 6:17 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,112 posts
I made my wife watch Willow the other day as part of the "Stuff I grew up with" Marathon (that also included things like the Thunder Cats, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal and many more). It is amazing, she is only 9 years younger than I am, but the amount of pure gold she missed out on is insane! Poor girl grew up thinking that the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys were good... I HAD to set her straight :P
____________________________
95THF, 95DRG, 90BRD, 94BLM, 95BLU, 90COR - Retired: Nov 2011
Someday soon my friends, this ride will come to and end, and we can't just get in line again.
#17 Mar 08 2013 at 7:01 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Grandlethal wrote:
I made my wife watch Willow the other day as part of the "Stuff I grew up with" Marathon (that also included things like the Thunder Cats, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal and many more). It is amazing, she is only 9 years younger than I am, but the amount of pure gold she missed out on is insane! Poor girl grew up thinking that the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys were good... I HAD to set her straight :P


Grandlethal wrote:
I made my wife watch Willow the other day as part of the "Stuff I grew up with" Marathon (that also included things like the Thunder Cats, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal and many more). It is amazing, she is only 9 years younger than I am, but the amount of pure gold she missed out on is insane! Poor girl grew up thinking that the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys were good... I HAD to set her straight :P


I only had to read the BOLD part to know you were part of the "Awesome Generation."


On a second note to Wint. When I hit the "quote" box above someones post, to quote the whole thing, then do a "quick post," it double posts that persons quote that I "checked" to quote. Something wrong with me or does the site have a little "pixlexia." I left the double post that I speak of in this post. It happens to me a lot but I can't remember seeing others doing it. Perhaps they delete it and not post/say anything about it happening?
#18 Mar 08 2013 at 7:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
I'm pretty sure if anyone told Kao about that post he'd probably be gone. I don't want anyone screaming that I had a vendetta against him though.

Re: the double quoting thing, yeah that's a new feature of Firefox 19 apparently. Version 19 is the only one it happens in, and I know there is a ticket opened for it, I'll try to get a status update for you guys later this afternoon as to where that's at.

I'll also bring up the idea of an ignore button, I'm not sure if it's doable but it doesn't hurt to ask. The forum software here is custom and since we have a lot of traffic (not as much as in the old days sadly), some things that seem like they should be easy are actually quite hard. Will keep you updated though.
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#19 Mar 08 2013 at 8:10 AM Rating: Good
**
557 posts
I'm really impressed that so few people get banned here. It's so easy to go mad with power once you have it.

Obligatory Simpsons: You ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, no one listens to you.
#20 Mar 08 2013 at 8:27 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
Thanks, Wint, for the update. I think an ignore button would be cool but I would probably never use it. I try not to feed the trolls but I like seeing other people do it. You could also add a /blacklist function... FFXIV 1.0 did it. Anything they can do, my three year old can do better... Are you going to tell me you're not as good as my three year old? (just kidding, please don't default me) Smiley: grin

Thanks, yfaithfully, for that sweet quote.

Also, since I have never seen that picture from lolgaxe, thanks to you too.
#21 Mar 08 2013 at 8:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
yfaithfully wrote:
I'm really impressed that so few people get banned here. It's so easy to go mad with power once you have it.

Obligatory Simpsons: You ever tried going mad without power? It's boring, no one listens to you.


You can't be a forum admin without at least some thick skin. I do have my limits though Smiley: sly
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#22 Mar 08 2013 at 10:35 AM Rating: Excellent
When I was a kid I watched Willow or the Princess Bride every day one summer vacation...buy it!
#23 Mar 09 2013 at 1:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,874 posts
Wint wrote:
I'm pretty sure if anyone told Kao about that post he'd probably be gone. I don't want anyone screaming that I had a vendetta against him though.

Re: the double quoting thing, yeah that's a new feature of Firefox 19 apparently. Version 19 is the only one it happens in, and I know there is a ticket opened for it, I'll try to get a status update for you guys later this afternoon as to where that's at.

I'll also bring up the idea of an ignore button, I'm not sure if it's doable but it doesn't hurt to ask. The forum software here is custom and since we have a lot of traffic (not as much as in the old days sadly), some things that seem like they should be easy are actually quite hard. Will keep you updated though.


You never know, that Kao guy might find it on his own though. I'm told he's sneaky like that.

Your friend there is juuuuust skirting the edge of a ban at the moment. I could be swayed either way at the moment, though if he keeps it up, the end is near...

(I kind of hope he thinks I'm bluffing.)
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#24 Mar 09 2013 at 1:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,874 posts
Wint wrote:

I'll also bring up the idea of an ignore button, I'm not sure if it's doable but it doesn't hurt to ask. The forum software here is custom and since we have a lot of traffic (not as much as in the old days sadly), some things that seem like they should be easy are actually quite hard. Will keep you updated though.


Also, regarding an ignore button, we already have one. mouseover the name of someone in a post. you should see a big "ignore" button. Removing people from the ignore list once you add them, well, thats an entirely different matter. I "think" it uses the old PM system ignore list. so if you do add someone you can probably remove them there, but I don't know if anyone has ever tried it.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#25 Mar 09 2013 at 2:45 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wint wrote:

I'll also bring up the idea of an ignore button, I'm not sure if it's doable but it doesn't hurt to ask. The forum software here is custom and since we have a lot of traffic (not as much as in the old days sadly), some things that seem like they should be easy are actually quite hard. Will keep you updated though.


Also, regarding an ignore button, we already have one. mouseover the name of someone in a post. you should see a big "ignore" button. Removing people from the ignore list once you add them, well, thats an entirely different matter. I "think" it uses the old PM system ignore list. so if you do add someone you can probably remove them there, but I don't know if anyone has ever tried it.


Super awesome. Thanks Kao!

If anyone else is wanting to ignore, make sure to expand the post first :)
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#26 Mar 09 2013 at 10:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Wint wrote:
I'm pretty sure if anyone told Kao about that post he'd probably be gone. I don't want anyone screaming that I had a vendetta against him though.

Re: the double quoting thing, yeah that's a new feature of Firefox 19 apparently. Version 19 is the only one it happens in, and I know there is a ticket opened for it, I'll try to get a status update for you guys later this afternoon as to where that's at.

I'll also bring up the idea of an ignore button, I'm not sure if it's doable but it doesn't hurt to ask. The forum software here is custom and since we have a lot of traffic (not as much as in the old days sadly), some things that seem like they should be easy are actually quite hard. Will keep you updated though.


You never know, that Kao guy might find it on his own though. I'm told he's sneaky like that.

Your friend there is juuuuust skirting the edge of a ban at the moment. I could be swayed either way at the moment, though if he keeps it up, the end is near...

(I kind of hope he thinks I'm bluffing.)


Smiley: tongue

Thanks for poking in, good to know about the ignore button Smiley: nod
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#27 Mar 09 2013 at 6:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
I love how my post on "Should I buy Willow or Not?" Got turned into "Can we ignore the Trolls and how?" Thread. Good to know and we got answers to both questions, surprisingly.

P.S. Willow dropped from 16.99 to 14.99 during this discussion. I will take that as a sign and will keep my pre-order active.
#28Poubelle, Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I didn't tell anyone what to do. I said "please delete this topic". that's a request, not a command. it's not ffxiv related, and to be honest, I looked up the movie on youtube, and it isn't very good. I admit I didn't watch all of it, because it wasn't worth my time. the story and characters sucked.
#29 Mar 09 2013 at 11:23 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
lol. How old are you, Pou? Never mind, I don't care. Thanks for your input.
#30Poubelle, Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:51 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I wasn't born yet when "willow" came out if that's what you're asking.
#31 Mar 10 2013 at 12:11 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
My ignore button isn't working Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#32 Mar 10 2013 at 12:18 AM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
I have to admit even I.... Find peboulle annoying as **** <.<
____________________________
MUTED
#33Poubelle, Posted: Mar 10 2013 at 12:26 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) you probably have to pay a subscription fee, lol.
#34 Mar 10 2013 at 12:44 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
Poubelle wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
My ignore button isn't working Smiley: oyvey


you probably have to pay a subscription fee, lol.

Guess you'll have to deal with people with differing opinions. oh no, it's just like real life!


You're a contrarian wind bag and I have chosen to pretend you no longer exist.

Edited, Mar 9th 2013 10:47pm by LebargeX
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#35 Mar 10 2013 at 12:48 AM Rating: Good
******
43,628 posts
LebargeX wrote:
You're a contrarian wind bag and I have chose to pretend you no longer exist.


Posting the image code again. It's appropriate here as well. It was well within the rules and I request it's return. Smiley: mad
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#36 Mar 10 2013 at 1:08 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Is that Burt you're talking about? That was funny. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#37 Mar 10 2013 at 1:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
837 posts
Poubelle wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
My ignore button isn't working Smiley: oyvey


you probably have to pay a subscription fee, lol.

Guess you'll have to deal with people with differing opinions. oh no, it's just like real life!



Trust me this would have been a lot different if it was real life.
____________________________
YaY signature!! (i was never good with signatures >_<)

Grim Reaperz (Ultros server)
#38 Mar 10 2013 at 7:24 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,163 posts
teravibe wrote:
Poubelle wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
My ignore button isn't working Smiley: oyvey


you probably have to pay a subscription fee, lol.

Guess you'll have to deal with people with differing opinions. oh no, it's just like real life!



Trust me this would have been a lot different if it was real life.



Agreed.
#39 Mar 10 2013 at 10:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
726 posts
Grandlethal wrote:
I made my wife watch Willow the other day as part of the "Stuff I grew up with" Marathon (that also included things like the Thunder Cats, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, the Dark Crystal and many more). It is amazing, she is only 9 years younger than I am, but the amount of pure gold she missed out on is insane! Poor girl grew up thinking that the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys were good... I HAD to set her straight :P


Haha! my Ex girlfriend was two and a half years younger than I am and she was just as out of the loop. In the 5 years we dated I found so much that was before her time >.>. My Current girlfriend, however, is about a year older than me and we tend to know all of the same references, even Fraggle Rock.:p (Although when I play Dark Crystal Ryze in League of Legends she thinks I'm stupid when I tell her to watch out for Skeksis in the bushes <.<)
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#40 Mar 10 2013 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,761 posts
I lived down the road from Mr. Davis while I lived in the UK... only saw him at the pub once though...

Does anyone know if the BluRay Willow has been enhanced? If not I guess I'd stick to it on DVD.
____________________________
FFXI:Sylph - Perrin 75 Hume THF; Retired (At least from my use any way)
EVE Online:ScraperX; Retired
WAR:IronClaw- Peryn SW;SkullThrone- Grymloc BO; Retired


#41 Mar 10 2013 at 11:32 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
726 posts
Perrin wrote:
I lived down the road from Mr. Davis while I lived in the UK... only saw him at the pub once though...

Does anyone know if the BluRay Willow has been enhanced? If not I guess I'd stick to it on DVD.


Of course. Every BluRay disc has been enhanced to take your money... In all honesty no idea.. don't know how much time/money they would put into super-enhancing an older movie like that.
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#42 Mar 11 2013 at 7:59 AM Rating: Good
******
43,628 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Is that Burt you're talking about? That was funny. Smiley: grin
Yeah, according to section V of the rules here it was well within the PG-13 guideline. It isn't obscene, there's no nudity, no sexually suggestive motions, and considering I can post **** over and over again the language is within the site's guideline's as well. I'd be quiet about it if it were questionable but **** Smiley: mad
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 170 All times are in CDT