Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Fanboys!Follow

#1 Feb 25 2013 at 2:27 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
931 posts
I think I'm having a real run in with the Final Fantasy "fanboys" people always talk about, in regards to ARR.

people are REALLY optimistic for ARR huh? to the extent that anyone who says anything bad about it gets attacked viciously

perhaps I'll stop discussing FFXIV for a while... it seems everyone is riding the hype train and they're up in the clouds with their expectations here.

by the way, I'm not talking about ZAM so much (while I get downrated to oblivion here). on the ARR forums there is threads up encouraging 'raids' on negative ARR articles, and if you make a negative/skeptical thread about ARR it gets deleted. XD


i feel like I'm dealing with those people who will slit your throat if you say Aeris is ugly.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 3:31am by Poubelle
____________________________
MUTED
#2 Feb 25 2013 at 2:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
726 posts
I'm pretty sure all of us would be considered fanboys since we are on a site specifically named after a Final Fantasy game >.>. Some of us talking about our shared interest, others trolling for new info, and yet others just plain trolling. I know what I'm doing here, do you?
____________________________
FFXI: DamienSlvrblade Race: Elvaan Nation: San d'Oria Server: Sylph 2002-2007, Phoenix 2012
PUP WHM PLD MNK BLU BST SAM WAR BLM 99 BRD THF NIN DNC SMN RDM 50+

FFXIV: Damien Scott Race: Duskwight Elezen GC: Limsa Lominsa Server: Ultros
DoW GLA50 ACN50 PUG50 MAR 50 Rest30+
DoH/DoL All 40+
#3 Feb 25 2013 at 3:06 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
The problem with your kind is, you never address anything holistically outside your own feelings. You nit pick at a certain aspect without any thought for possibilities or solutions or future outcomes. While a healthy amount of doubt is normal, all common sense seems to go out the window, and they're completely obsessed by their feelings.

People who complain about jump, don't seem to grasp that someone jumping doesn't affect them in anyway what so ever, but because they don't like, it's the devil.

People who complain about vanity pets also seem to suffer from the same affliction.

People who whine about legacy status had almost a year to qualify, yet we have to see them post about it every week, thinking that their personal situation makes them the biggest victim than the last.

People who complain that ARR is going to be standard, fail to grasp that re inventing the wheel is quite difficult to do. Oddly enough, they fail to recall that FFXIV tried it and they hated it.

People who complain that SE is bigoted or misogynist because of the character types or that they aren't sure if they want to implement same **** marriages, thinks that the world should cater to them, even though their sexuality or rl body type desires has no affect on the game itself.

People who claim that ARR is a WoW clone, most of whom, never even played WoW, ignorantly repeat the line that WoW is easy mode. The difficult raids that only about 5%(If that much) of the server can beat go completely over their heads. Most of the WoW functions weren't even invented by WoW and it just happened to be implement by them successfully. If you were to study a source, the most successful would be the most logical. Anti WoW, is a poor basis for any suggestion that would improve ARR.

Healthy arguments are wonderful, and can stimulate the mind in new ways. The thing is you all parrot the same **** over and over. You think that if you post the same complaint in a different forum, you'll get more people that agree with you.

Will Final Fantasy FXIV: ARR be successful? I don't know. What I do know, is that 1.0 was a failure. SE came out and apologized. They admitted that it hurt the name Final Fantasy and they were going to fix it. A lot of time and money was spent here.They actually have to make this work. To be honest, I'm glad 1.0 failed, that way they can get it right this time. All the pressure is on them. If it were you, would you want to fail again? What makes you think they do as well? That isn't blind trust, or fanboy-ism. It's just logical.

If you would actually post something that engages in people in a healthy productive debate, things might go differently. Instead of posting a topic like this. He's complaining about the low frame rates and the screen tearing, which was already addressed by stating the ps3 was around 75% optimized. (He was unaware of that) They are also working along side Sony to get things worked out. Had he known that, he'd have no wasted his time making a pointless thread, and his common sense would have advised him to wait till Beta phase 3 when the ps3 beta started. He simply suggested scrapping the ps3 (Ignoring all the potential ps3 people anticipating it), because he's obviously a "superior PC gamer."

Work on building a stronger argument before posting. Maybe then people will take you seriously. Self absorbed whining, no matter how much you disguise it as, "I'm helping to point out flaws to make the game better," is still just that. Simply saying that you don't like the ps3 footage and hope that SE can work it out before launch is much more likely to be a constructive thread.
#4 Feb 25 2013 at 3:30 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,562 posts
GDLYL wrote:
People who complain about jump, don't seem to grasp that someone jumping doesn't affect them in anyway what so ever, but because they don't like, it's the devil.

People who complain about vanity pets also seem to suffer from the same affliction.

People who whine about legacy status had almost a year to qualify, yet we have to see them post about it every week, thinking that their personal situation makes them the biggest victim than the last.

People who complain that ARR is going to be standard, fail to grasp that re inventing the wheel is quite difficult to do. Oddly enough, they fail to recall that FFXIV tried it and they hated it.

People who complain that SE is bigoted or misogynist because of the character types or that they aren't sure if they want to implement same **** marriages, thinks that the world should cater to them, even though their sexuality or rl body type desires has no affect on the game itself.

People who claim that ARR is a WoW clone, most of whom, never even played WoW, ignorantly repeat the line that WoW is easy mode. The difficult raids that only about 5%(If that much) of the server can beat go completely over their heads. Most of the WoW functions weren't even invented by WoW and it just happened to be implement by them successfully. If you were to study a source, the most successful would be the most logical. Anti WoW, is a poor basis for any suggestion that would improve ARR.
This I largely attribute to lack of perspective and frame of reference (this is me being nice about it). Most of the people who make some of those comments have only played FFXI and never cared for the systems that have been implemented since 2003. I used to get flamed for suggesting adjusting player levels in-party (what became Level Synch) back when City of Heroes was the only game on the market that did that, for example.

What gets to me is that instead of discussing suggestions and other ideas, people choose to bump threads about legacy (like it mattered, and I say that as someone with legacy status) or new stupidity like the thread asking the devs to remove vanity pets.
____________________________
Products of boredom: 1 2 3 4 5
Besieged
Hopes for FFXIV: Fencer | Red Mage
#5 Feb 25 2013 at 3:42 AM Rating: Good
***
3,678 posts
DamienSScott wrote:
I'm pretty sure all of us would be considered fanboys since we are on a site specifically named after a Final Fantasy game >.>. Some of us talking about our shared interest, others trolling for new info, and yet others just plain trolling. I know what I'm doing here, do you?

We're all here because... wait a minute, it's BETA NIGHT... Go play the BETA!!!

Oh wait, you can't because it crashed Smiley: glare

I guess you can go to the tester forums and do that thing where you talk about your shared interests.

Oh wait... Smiley: lol
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#6 Feb 25 2013 at 3:50 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,284 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
DamienSScott wrote:
I'm pretty sure all of us would be considered fanboys since we are on a site specifically named after a Final Fantasy game >.>. Some of us talking about our shared interest, others trolling for new info, and yet others just plain trolling. I know what I'm doing here, do you?

We're all here because... wait a minute, it's BETA NIGHT... Go play the BETA!!!

Oh wait, you can't because it crashed Smiley: glare

I guess you can go to the tester forums and do that thing where you talk about your shared interests.

Oh wait... Smiley: lol



Just speaking theoreticly here, but how would you know such things? *stares intently*

Oh, btw, do you have a favorite FF themed plush creature?
#7 Feb 25 2013 at 4:01 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,678 posts
Hyrist wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
DamienSScott wrote:
I'm pretty sure all of us would be considered fanboys since we are on a site specifically named after a Final Fantasy game >.>. Some of us talking about our shared interest, others trolling for new info, and yet others just plain trolling. I know what I'm doing here, do you?

We're all here because... wait a minute, it's BETA NIGHT... Go play the BETA!!!

Oh wait, you can't because it crashed Smiley: glare

I guess you can go to the tester forums and do that thing where you talk about your shared interests.

Oh wait... Smiley: lol



Just speaking theoreticly here, but how would you know such things? *stares intently*

Oh, btw, do you have a favorite FF themed plush creature?


Realized that beta was starting so I typed FFXIV into google and filtered the results to this hour. Using the internets is hard?

I could never find a plush Aspid Smiley: mad
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#8 Feb 25 2013 at 4:08 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,284 posts
Wait... wha...

I mean, I'm not shocked at the possibility of using Google that way... buy why would you?
#9 Feb 25 2013 at 4:17 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,678 posts
I wanted to see what people think about it. I also came across some streams on twitch which I check out quite a bit so it's not like it's hard to find this stuff. I guess people think that they're past the statute of limitations on the beta because it's almost 3 years old now. Who knows?

Hopefully no one is paying attention...
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#10 Feb 25 2013 at 4:25 AM Rating: Good
***
3,177 posts
Poubelle,

I red-arrow your posts because you have a snide way of posting. It comes off as you expect a certain answer, but you make a pointless thread about it regardless.

Here are some examples.

Poubelle wrote:
does anyone else think they're exaggerating how much is actually different in ARR? people keep saying/it's being advertised as "rebuilt from the ground up" when it really isn't.


I think that was a pointless snide/unwarranted post that deserved a red-arrow because they've obviously made leaps and bounds on the changes to the game which you could see if you could simply open a new webpage/did some basic research.

Poubelle wrote:

I highly doubt they would ever be able to get people to pay for that.
so my question is: do you think they will delay the PS3 version and go ahead with the release of ARR for PC only?


Another pointless topic, in my opinion. They've said everywhere they're planning a simultaneous PS3/PC release.

So yeah, that's the reason why you get the red-arrow from me, and partially why you might get "down-rated to oblivion", so to say.



Edited, Feb 25th 2013 2:26am by UltKnightGrover
____________________________
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Grover Eyeveen - Hyperion Server
Viva Eorzea Free Company/Linkshell Leader - Hyperion Server

Aegis Server (2012-2013)
Figaro Server (2010-2012)

Final Fantasy XI:
Retired

Blog
#11 Feb 25 2013 at 4:28 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,678 posts
UltKnightGrover wrote:
Another pointless topic, in my opinion. They've said everywhere they're planning a simultaneous PS3/PC release.

So yeah, that's the reason why you get the red-arrow from me, and partially why you might get "down-rated to oblivion", so to say.

Another pointless response to said pointless topic. Mouseover the name and click the ignore button. Responding like this only fans the flames UKG
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#12 Feb 25 2013 at 4:55 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Quote:
Oh, btw, do you have a favorite FF themed plush creature?


Cactaur, Moogle, Tonberry... it's so hard to choose :/

____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#13 Feb 25 2013 at 4:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
540 posts
Kachi wrote:
Quote:
Oh, btw, do you have a favorite FF themed plush creature?


Cactaur, Moogle, Tonberry... it's so hard to choose :/



Mandy for me.
____________________________



#14 Feb 25 2013 at 7:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
GDLYL wrote:
The problem with your kind is, you never address anything holistically outside your own feelings. You nit pick at a certain aspect without any thought for possibilities or solutions or future outcomes. While a healthy amount of doubt is normal, all common sense seems to go out the window, and they're completely obsessed by their feelings.

People who complain about jump, don't seem to grasp that someone jumping doesn't affect them in anyway what so ever, but because they don't like, it's the devil.

People who complain about vanity pets also seem to suffer from the same affliction.

People who whine about legacy status had almost a year to qualify, yet we have to see them post about it every week, thinking that their personal situation makes them the biggest victim than the last.

People who complain that ARR is going to be standard, fail to grasp that re inventing the wheel is quite difficult to do. Oddly enough, they fail to recall that FFXIV tried it and they hated it.

People who complain that SE is bigoted or misogynist because of the character types or that they aren't sure if they want to implement same **** marriages, thinks that the world should cater to them, even though their sexuality or rl body type desires has no affect on the game itself.

People who claim that ARR is a WoW clone, most of whom, never even played WoW, ignorantly repeat the line that WoW is easy mode. The difficult raids that only about 5%(If that much) of the server can beat go completely over their heads. Most of the WoW functions weren't even invented by WoW and it just happened to be implement by them successfully. If you were to study a source, the most successful would be the most logical. Anti WoW, is a poor basis for any suggestion that would improve ARR.

Healthy arguments are wonderful, and can stimulate the mind in new ways. The thing is you all parrot the same **** over and over. You think that if you post the same complaint in a different forum, you'll get more people that agree with you.

Will Final Fantasy FXIV: ARR be successful? I don't know. What I do know, is that 1.0 was a failure. SE came out and apologized. They admitted that it hurt the name Final Fantasy and they were going to fix it. A lot of time and money was spent here.They actually have to make this work. To be honest, I'm glad 1.0 failed, that way they can get it right this time. All the pressure is on them. If it were you, would you want to fail again? What makes you think they do as well? That isn't blind trust, or fanboy-ism. It's just logical.

If you would actually post something that engages in people in a healthy productive debate, things might go differently. Instead of posting a topic like this. He's complaining about the low frame rates and the screen tearing, which was already addressed by stating the ps3 was around 75% optimized. (He was unaware of that) They are also working along side Sony to get things worked out. Had he known that, he'd have no wasted his time making a pointless thread, and his common sense would have advised him to wait till Beta phase 3 when the ps3 beta started. He simply suggested scrapping the ps3 (Ignoring all the potential ps3 people anticipating it), because he's obviously a "superior PC gamer."

Work on building a stronger argument before posting. Maybe then people will take you seriously. Self absorbed whining, no matter how much you disguise it as, "I'm helping to point out flaws to make the game better," is still just that. Simply saying that you don't like the ps3 footage and hope that SE can work it out before launch is much more likely to be a constructive thread.


Smiley: inlove

Have my babies.

No not really, the three I have are plenty thanks.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 7:00am by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#15 Feb 25 2013 at 10:08 AM Rating: Default
***
1,044 posts
Poubelle wrote:
I think I'm having a real run in with the Final Fantasy "fanboys" people always talk about, in regards to ARR.

people are REALLY optimistic for ARR huh? to the extent that anyone who says anything bad about it gets attacked viciously

perhaps I'll stop discussing FFXIV for a while... it seems everyone is riding the hype train and they're up in the clouds with their expectations here.

by the way, I'm not talking about ZAM so much (while I get downrated to oblivion here). on the ARR forums there is threads up encouraging 'raids' on negative ARR articles, and if you make a negative/skeptical thread about ARR it gets deleted. XD


i feel like I'm dealing with those people who will slit your throat if you say Aeris is ugly.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 3:31am by Poubelle


You know it does happen on the official forums all the time.. Even if you have the littlest concern you get flamed. I was reading a post today that ended up like that. It almost makes you afraid to play the game because if people are this nasty on the forums what are they like in the game. The egos of some of these legacy people are insane. But if you look at the posts they are all from the same people over and over and not the majority. Maybe for some reason if there is a negative post they think it will make the game fail, I don't know why.. But people post so hopefully they do the right things with the game.. Again this game needs new people and instead of flaming them people should help them because again they are needed.

Edit :
Here is how bad things are over there:
I was reading a thread last week about something someone didn't like in the game, I cant remember.. The the thread got turned into a thread complaining about the first person complaining. I thinking how bad is it when people are complaining about someone complaining. What worse the original poster or the other people complaining about him. Isn't that calling the kettle black? Scary.


Edited, Feb 25th 2013 11:23am by Nashred
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#16 Feb 25 2013 at 10:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
792 posts
Fanboys? Haterade boys? Backdoor boys?

You made this thread because you got butthurt you got downrated? Are you so externally validated that you stoop to this?
Our opinion should means two things to you:
**** and I don't care.

I retract this post if high ratings equal me getting a million dollars.
#17 Feb 25 2013 at 10:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,236 posts
High ratings don't even get you cookies.

Other users have to make an effort to do that.

Smiley: cookie
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#18 Feb 25 2013 at 10:46 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
792 posts
catwho wrote:
High ratings don't even get you cookies.

Other users have to make an effort to do that.

Smiley: cookie

/gives Catwho a cookie.
#19 Feb 25 2013 at 10:47 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,469 posts
I don't get why this needs it's own thread. Fanboys wasn't even that good of a movie.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#20 Feb 25 2013 at 11:45 AM Rating: Default
***
1,044 posts
sandpark wrote:
Fanboys? Haterade boys? Backdoor boys?

You made this thread because you got butthurt you got downrated? Are you so externally validated that you stoop to this?
Our opinion should means two things to you:
**** and I don't care.

I retract this post if high ratings equal me getting a million dollars.


And you just proved his point.
____________________________
FFXI: Nashred
Server: Phoenix

FFXIV : Sir Nashred
server: Ultros
#21 Feb 25 2013 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
**
557 posts
It seems FF fanboys are notorious (see second comment). Can't say I disagree. Posted a negative review of the first open beta in 2010 on another FFXIV forum, was IP-banned.

From what I've seen on the official forums, this seems limited to English-speakers. FWIW, though, this forum remains civil and welcoming, and I'm still optimistic about ARR.

____________________________


#22 Feb 25 2013 at 12:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
931 posts
yep, that's the article that I was talking about.

alot of the comments got deleted but they acted like they were going to murder that writer for writing a negative opinion, lol.

it was really pathetic to watch.
____________________________
MUTED
#23 Feb 25 2013 at 1:43 PM Rating: Excellent
*
120 posts
shut up, Meg
#24 Feb 25 2013 at 2:43 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
VitaminD2112 wrote:
shut up, Meg


I lol'd
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#25 Feb 25 2013 at 3:09 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
374 posts
Poubelle wrote:
I think I'm having a real run in with the Final Fantasy "fanboys" people always talk about, in regards to ARR.

people are REALLY optimistic for ARR huh? to the extent that anyone who says anything bad about it gets attacked viciously

perhaps I'll stop discussing FFXIV for a while... it seems everyone is riding the hype train and they're up in the clouds with their expectations here.

by the way, I'm not talking about ZAM so much (while I get downrated to oblivion here). on the ARR forums there is threads up encouraging 'raids' on negative ARR articles, and if you make a negative/skeptical thread about ARR it gets deleted. XD


i feel like I'm dealing with those people who will slit your throat if you say Aeris is ugly.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 3:31am by Poubelle


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.
#26 Feb 25 2013 at 3:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
It seems FF fanboys are notorious (see second comment). Can't say I disagree. Posted a negative review of the first open beta in 2010 on another FFXIV forum, was IP-banned.


The second article that's linked in the above comment is perhaps the worst piece of gaming journalism I have ever read, period.

It's not even that the author doesn't really like ARR. What really makes that article sing is the sense of entitlement one could only expect from someone who thinks Guild Wars 2 is the greatest game on earth.

The writer: "I fought something way below my level and I didn't get a single reward!!!"

Holy crap, no way! Not even a "good job!" flashing across your screen? Oh, the horror!

The writer: "I couldn't figure out how to use my map!"

Wait! It gets better!

The writer: "Not only could I not figure out my map, but there wasn't a line telling me exactly where to go!"

Oh, man, that's some bad game design. If I could, I'd take that girl by the hand and lead her to the restroom, so she could get a tissue to dry her pretty little eyes. I wouldn't want her to wander into the wrong room or, worse, accidentally wind up in the middle of the street without a crosswalk nearby.

I also love that she seems to sincerely believe that Guild Wars 2 invented public questing. How cute. Either it was "Take your daughter to work day" at PennyArcade, or someone's knowledge of MMORPGs is very, very small.

Is this really what's becoming of the modern gamer?

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 1:14pm by Thayos
____________________________
Thayos Redblade
Veritas
Sargatanas
#27 Feb 25 2013 at 3:21 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
87 posts
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)
#28 Feb 25 2013 at 3:24 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
15 posts
I'm a fanboy. That has nothing to do with an objective view of the game. Final Fantasy is pretty much my meth. I knew what XIV 1.0 was doing to me and my "gaming happiness" level, but that did NOT mean I could quit. I played XIII all the way through twice. The accompanying amount of self-loathing was something I just had to deal with. I know XIV ARR is something that may or may not ruin my "gaming life." But for me, a confessed fanboy, no matter what XIV ARR turns out to be, I will play it and that I will gush over every detail -- that I like. My devotion/addiction to Final Fantasy may mean I don't talk about the bad things in the game(s), but it doesn't mean I can't tell a bad game from a good one.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 4:26pm by DanforthWright
#29 Feb 25 2013 at 3:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
Is he breaking the NDA or something?
Lol, that so called article was so biased, I couldn't take it seriously. I'm going to make a few assumptions. People who are fans of the final fantasy franchise have a certain nostalgia to a particular number. I think that having such a rich library of lore and and characters (good and evil) would make for a splendid MMO. You can attract fans old and new. People who remember the crystal tower from FFIII would be thrilled at it's appearance. When they introduced the materia system, I saw it as just another "enchantment" feature, with a FF spin on it. How do you improve on a system like that? Empowering your weapons with extra properties? To criticize it without offering any ideas of your own is... What could be done to change that? We all know the traditional jobs. When Tanaka decided to change the names just to be different, no one received it well.

Can anyone tell me how they would have creatively spun the failure of the first FFXIV into a seamless transition to a new game without breaking the continuity of the world? The end of Era trailer was very moving and the story leading up to it alongside the fights were very Final Fantasy in nature. He neglected to mention any of that, oversimplifying that, "Bahamut just came and blew sh*t up, the end. BORING!!!" Can you take that seriously?Smiley: rolleyes

His title headings was just a bait, an obvious one at that. Final Guild Wars Fantasy? Sub par Fantasy? I can understand that that if the game launched in this state and he had issues, he's entitled to place them in his review. The Beta forums however, are there so people can address concerns such as his, about the imperfections about F.A.T.E. (Seriously again, NDA?) Or, the questing system and the cumbersome aspects of it.

A game critic that's unable to take critique. Smiley: lol
#30 Feb 25 2013 at 3:43 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
Wint wrote:
GDLYL wrote:
The problem with your kind is, you never address anything holistically outside your own feelings. You nit pick at a certain aspect without any thought for possibilities or solutions or future outcomes. While a healthy amount of doubt is normal, all common sense seems to go out the window, and they're completely obsessed by their feelings.

People who complain about jump, don't seem to grasp that someone jumping doesn't affect them in anyway what so ever, but because they don't like, it's the devil.

People who complain about vanity pets also seem to suffer from the same affliction.

People who whine about legacy status had almost a year to qualify, yet we have to see them post about it every week, thinking that their personal situation makes them the biggest victim than the last.

People who complain that ARR is going to be standard, fail to grasp that re inventing the wheel is quite difficult to do. Oddly enough, they fail to recall that FFXIV tried it and they hated it.

People who complain that SE is bigoted or misogynist because of the character types or that they aren't sure if they want to implement same **** marriages, thinks that the world should cater to them, even though their sexuality or rl body type desires has no affect on the game itself.

People who claim that ARR is a WoW clone, most of whom, never even played WoW, ignorantly repeat the line that WoW is easy mode. The difficult raids that only about 5%(If that much) of the server can beat go completely over their heads. Most of the WoW functions weren't even invented by WoW and it just happened to be implement by them successfully. If you were to study a source, the most successful would be the most logical. Anti WoW, is a poor basis for any suggestion that would improve ARR.

Healthy arguments are wonderful, and can stimulate the mind in new ways. The thing is you all parrot the same **** over and over. You think that if you post the same complaint in a different forum, you'll get more people that agree with you.

Will Final Fantasy FXIV: ARR be successful? I don't know. What I do know, is that 1.0 was a failure. SE came out and apologized. They admitted that it hurt the name Final Fantasy and they were going to fix it. A lot of time and money was spent here.They actually have to make this work. To be honest, I'm glad 1.0 failed, that way they can get it right this time. All the pressure is on them. If it were you, would you want to fail again? What makes you think they do as well? That isn't blind trust, or fanboy-ism. It's just logical.

If you would actually post something that engages in people in a healthy productive debate, things might go differently. Instead of posting a topic like this. He's complaining about the low frame rates and the screen tearing, which was already addressed by stating the ps3 was around 75% optimized. (He was unaware of that) They are also working along side Sony to get things worked out. Had he known that, he'd have no wasted his time making a pointless thread, and his common sense would have advised him to wait till Beta phase 3 when the ps3 beta started. He simply suggested scrapping the ps3 (Ignoring all the potential ps3 people anticipating it), because he's obviously a "superior PC gamer."

Work on building a stronger argument before posting. Maybe then people will take you seriously. Self absorbed whining, no matter how much you disguise it as, "I'm helping to point out flaws to make the game better," is still just that. Simply saying that you don't like the ps3 footage and hope that SE can work it out before launch is much more likely to be a constructive thread.


Smiley: inlove

Have my babies.

No not really, the three I have are plenty thanks.

Edited, Feb 25th 2013 7:00am by Wint


I'm not built to handle babies Smiley: frown They get on my nerves lol. I'll cheer for your babies though!Smiley: blush
#31 Feb 25 2013 at 4:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,284 posts
I had this joke where I would treat Wint's children like food item and ask for cullinary advice on how to cook and serve them... but it just diddn't feel right...

Enjoy the children while they're young Wint. Make sure you give them as much exposure to gaming as they can handle. That way when they hit the rebellious stage they'll actually go outside and work out and whatnot.
#32 Feb 25 2013 at 8:05 PM Rating: Default
***
2,202 posts
MrMissile wrote:
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)


MrMissile wrote:
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)


Truest Post on this Thread!
____________________________
MUTED
#33 Feb 25 2013 at 8:27 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,678 posts
Ostia wrote:
MrMissile wrote:
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)


Truest Post on this Thread!


20 months of **** riding and Missile still isn't sore? You'd have to go back a ways to find any posts from me about how ARR is going to fail. TBH I could care less. I will and often do point out my dissatisfaction with the combat system, but who doesn't?

Keep it moving...
____________________________
Rinsui wrote:
Only hips + boobs all day and hips + boobs all over my icecream

HaibaneRenmei wrote:
30 bucks is almost free

cocodojo wrote:
Its personal preference and all, but yes we need to educate WoW players that this is OUR game, these are Characters and not Toons. Time to beat that into them one at a time.
#34 Feb 26 2013 at 12:47 AM Rating: Good
***
2,202 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ostia wrote:
MrMissile wrote:
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)


Truest Post on this Thread!


20 months of **** riding and Missile still isn't sore? You'd have to go back a ways to find any posts from me about how ARR is going to fail. TBH I could care less. I will and often do point out my dissatisfaction with the combat system, but who doesn't?

Keep it moving...


I do not consider you a troll, i think most of your concerns are validated, i think the problem is some people just dont like any type of negative talk about their beloved FFXIV even if said negative stance does has a point.
____________________________
MUTED
#35 Feb 26 2013 at 1:02 AM Rating: Good
Ostia wrote:
FilthMcNasty wrote:
Ostia wrote:
MrMissile wrote:
je355804 wrote:


Why are you guys letting this **** clown ruin this board? I've just tried to read like 5 topics and they've all included him making some "stir-the-pot" comments.

Ban this fool.


Twenty months of Filth posting "stir-in-the-pot" comments on how SE has failed and would fail even more with FFXIV-2 and now that Beta is here you guys come out of the woodwork to complain about this amateur?

Please... ;)


Truest Post on this Thread!


20 months of **** riding and Missile still isn't sore? You'd have to go back a ways to find any posts from me about how ARR is going to fail. TBH I could care less. I will and often do point out my dissatisfaction with the combat system, but who doesn't?

Keep it moving...


I do not consider you a troll, i think most of your concerns are validated, i think the problem is some people just dont like any type of negative talk about their beloved FFXIV even if said negative stance does has a point.


I don't even think it's that. I think it is that a generation of helicopter parenting has created an entire new generation that does not know how to accurately discern between someone else's opinion and legitimate criticism. A lot of people nowadays hear something they don't like and they've been taught that if they don't like something, it is bad and it is the problem because they are able to do, see, and hear anything they want. I don't always agree with Filthy's assesments and sometimes I think he is just being contrary, but he doesn't offend me in the least and it grinds my gears that I am part of such a sensitive generation.
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
#36 Feb 26 2013 at 1:08 AM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Some of us are just tired of reading the same negative posts from certain people over and over again.

Go be a poopy pants somewhere else lol
____________________________
Character: Urzol Thrush
Server: Ultros
FC: The Kraken Club

Outshined

Teneleven wrote:
We secretly replaced your tank wemelchor with Foldgers Crystal's. Let's see what happens.

#37 Feb 26 2013 at 1:12 AM Rating: Default
**
383 posts
LebargeX wrote:
Some of us are just tired of reading the same negative posts from certain people over and over again.

Go be a poopy pants somewhere else lol

Negativity, troll or otherwise, is important to put things into perspective.

If people weren't negative about FFXIV in 2010, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.
____________________________
This is my sig; Enjoy.
FFXIV: Tom Carroll - Excalibur
FC: Sitzkireg (www.sitzkrieg.guildwork.com)
#38 Feb 26 2013 at 1:42 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,842 posts
Well I think the article writer did bring up some good points but it was clear he didn't care about how FFXIV system worked, just that it didn't work like he wanted it too. There is a good way and a bad way to criticism, trolling is a bad way. Case in point:

I don't like the way the current system has you turn in quest items, I would much rather be able to right click and have it go into the trade window.
____________________________
FFXIV Dyvid (Awaiting 2.0)
FFXI Dyvid ~ Pandemonium (Retired)
SWTOR Dy'vid Legacy - Canderous Ordo
#39 Feb 26 2013 at 2:05 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
87 posts
TurboTom wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Some of us are just tired of reading the same negative posts from certain people over and over again.

Go be a poopy pants somewhere else lol

Negativity, troll or otherwise, is important to put things into perspective.

If people weren't negative about FFXIV in 2010, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.


I agree. However, complaining about the same things over and over and over and over again after the announcement of the big overhaul, telling people over and over and over and over again that SE's attempt will most probably fail, isn't quite contructive either, is it? Then you might put "admin approved" in your signature, but if I just put in perspective, a person like that has just been trolling for way more than a year.
#40 Feb 26 2013 at 3:28 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
I've been lurking around ZAM for some time now, before I started this account. FilthMcNasty's name is very familiar to me because of the negative statements. However, none of what he said was wrong. It was a very bitter pill for a lot to swallow, myself included. As someone who was the first to hit 50 on Gla and 3rd 50 Bsm, on what used to be SaroniaSmiley: cool, I burned out fast! People that came after me when the game got better, lucked out and eventually passed me because I just couldn't be assed to get crafts and gathering from 40-50 (Did them about 10 months later). The more I played, the angrier I got. The only reason I continued, was the group of people I met, and the promise of change. The drive to get things done was so hard, I remember putting my friend on follow every behest, Levinshower, Ranine etc, because I just couldn't do it anymore!Smiley: mad Remembering the HUGE advantage the Japanese had over me when I started on the day ps2 launched was the motivation that made me get anything done. Granted, the ending of FFXIV was rather enjoyable to a degree, the negativity FFXIV got was deserved. I was never a vocal White Knight per se, but I had really high hopes for this game, and learned early and first hand how bad things felt.

That said, there are very few worthwhile negative aspects of ARR that are worth spamming the forums with. Aside from people in the Beta who actually know what's great and what needs work, the rest of us have no idea. WoW clone? Grass? Jump? Too casual? Legacy? Too mainstream?Smiley: disappointed I don't think responding to them is bad, it's the aggression that doesn't help. I wonder how a thread would flow if people didn't give off White Knight characteristics?

So far the one that matters the most to me anyway, is the character sliding. It's something I can over look, but I'd rather it not be there if it can be helped. Smiley: glare

Edited, Feb 26th 2013 4:33am by GDLYL

Edited, Feb 26th 2013 4:33am by GDLYL
#41 Feb 26 2013 at 4:20 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
GDLYL wrote:
The problem with your kind is, you never address anything holistically outside your own feelings. You nit pick at a certain aspect without any thought for possibilities or solutions or future outcomes. While a healthy amount of doubt is normal, all common sense seems to go out the window, and they're completely obsessed by their feelings.

People who complain about jump, don't seem to grasp that someone jumping doesn't affect them in anyway what so ever, but because they don't like, it's the devil.

People who complain about vanity pets also seem to suffer from the same affliction.

People who whine about legacy status had almost a year to qualify, yet we have to see them post about it every week, thinking that their personal situation makes them the biggest victim than the last.

People who complain that ARR is going to be standard, fail to grasp that re inventing the wheel is quite difficult to do. Oddly enough, they fail to recall that FFXIV tried it and they hated it.

People who complain that SE is bigoted or misogynist because of the character types or that they aren't sure if they want to implement same **** marriages, thinks that the world should cater to them, even though their sexuality or rl body type desires has no affect on the game itself.

People who claim that ARR is a WoW clone, most of whom, never even played WoW, ignorantly repeat the line that WoW is easy mode. The difficult raids that only about 5%(If that much) of the server can beat go completely over their heads. Most of the WoW functions weren't even invented by WoW and it just happened to be implement by them successfully. If you were to study a source, the most successful would be the most logical. Anti WoW, is a poor basis for any suggestion that would improve ARR.

Healthy arguments are wonderful, and can stimulate the mind in new ways. The thing is you all parrot the same **** over and over. You think that if you post the same complaint in a different forum, you'll get more people that agree with you.

Will Final Fantasy FXIV: ARR be successful? I don't know. What I do know, is that 1.0 was a failure. SE came out and apologized. They admitted that it hurt the name Final Fantasy and they were going to fix it. A lot of time and money was spent here.They actually have to make this work. To be honest, I'm glad 1.0 failed, that way they can get it right this time. All the pressure is on them. If it were you, would you want to fail again? What makes you think they do as well? That isn't blind trust, or fanboy-ism. It's just logical.

If you would actually post something that engages in people in a healthy productive debate, things might go differently. Instead of posting a topic like this. He's complaining about the low frame rates and the screen tearing, which was already addressed by stating the ps3 was around 75% optimized. (He was unaware of that) They are also working along side Sony to get things worked out. Had he known that, he'd have no wasted his time making a pointless thread, and his common sense would have advised him to wait till Beta phase 3 when the ps3 beta started. He simply suggested scrapping the ps3 (Ignoring all the potential ps3 people anticipating it), because he's obviously a "superior PC gamer."

Work on building a stronger argument before posting. Maybe then people will take you seriously. Self absorbed whining, no matter how much you disguise it as, "I'm helping to point out flaws to make the game better," is still just that. Simply saying that you don't like the ps3 footage and hope that SE can work it out before launch is much more likely to be a constructive thread.


You hit the nail right on the head, especially with the WOW hate part.
#42 Feb 26 2013 at 6:00 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
88 posts
GDLYL wrote:
FilthMcNasty's name is very familiar to me because of the negative statements. However, none of what he said was wrong.


You seem to be missing the point. It was said before, by others, and quite a few time too. Please don't make it come over like any of his repetitive whining opened eyes that had been closed before.
#43 Feb 26 2013 at 6:16 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
123 posts
ohh that PA report written by fat butthurt sooks. basically if you dont like final fantasy xiv: ARR go put ur finger up ya bum and hav a sniff and what it smells like is what your opinion is....poop
____________________________
Show me your n00bs
#44 Feb 26 2013 at 6:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
540 posts
At first I was offended by most of the comments made by Filth and Ostia. I've learned over the last couple years while I often don't agree with everything they write, there are nuggets of truth in the things they say. Not the altruistic kinds of truth but just good sense arguments. They have been gaming a long time and that helps add validity to their opinions even if they are sometimes picked apart for it. They are a part of this community and I for one see value in having them around.

However, It is extremely hard to find value in anything stated by the OP. As previously stated it seems to be more inflammatory post than an educated discussion point surrounding FFXIV: ARR.
____________________________



#45 Feb 26 2013 at 6:54 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,562 posts
FilthMcNasty wrote:
I will and often do point out my dissatisfaction with the combat system, but who doesn't?
It was a lose-lose situation from the start. The point of the combat system is to kill off that discrepancy between melee and mages by putting both on equal footing and thus fascilitate PvP, because otherwise mages would rule PvP. If they keep TP build up as it was in 1.0 they wouldn't meet that goal. Going the "abilities with individual cooldowns" and giving each class their own unique resource system like WoW et al would mean you'd have an army of FFXI purists crying that they got rid of TP and further idiotic drivel of it taking away from the game's Final Fantasy identity. They tried going down the middle with their approach to TP and those rules for spells/abilities they mentioned in the FF 25th anniversary panel.
____________________________
Products of boredom: 1 2 3 4 5
Besieged
Hopes for FFXIV: Fencer | Red Mage
#46 Feb 26 2013 at 7:11 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
Criticism is fine because it fosters conversation, sometimes heated, but still good conversation. My problem with some of the critics on this forum is they make an initial inflammatory post, usually with no explanation of how they think things could be fixed or improved, and then don't participate in the discussion at all other than to make more inflammatory posts later on in the thread. If you're going to criticize, offer alternatives or at least participate in the discussion more than "I don't like x and if you don't agree with me ur stupid".

It took me a while to learn that, nobody likes to read someone bashing something they like. My problem is I usually can't eloquently explain why I like something, which makes it difficult to argue against someone who doesn't Smiley: tongue
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#47 Feb 26 2013 at 7:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,202 posts
MrMissile wrote:
TurboTom wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Some of us are just tired of reading the same negative posts from certain people over and over again.

Go be a poopy pants somewhere else lol

Negativity, troll or otherwise, is important to put things into perspective.

If people weren't negative about FFXIV in 2010, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.


I agree. However, complaining about the same things over and over and over and over again after the announcement of the big overhaul, telling people over and over and over and over again that SE's attempt will most probably fail, isn't quite contructive either, is it? Then you might put "admin approved" in your signature, but if I just put in perspective, a person like that has just been trolling for way more than a year.


MrMissile wrote:
TurboTom wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
Some of us are just tired of reading the same negative posts from certain people over and over again.

Go be a poopy pants somewhere else lol

Negativity, troll or otherwise, is important to put things into perspective.

If people weren't negative about FFXIV in 2010, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now.


I agree. However, complaining about the same things over and over and over and over again after the announcement of the big overhaul, telling people over and over and over and over again that SE's attempt will most probably fail, isn't quite contructive either, is it? Then you might put "admin approved" in your signature, but if I just put in perspective, a person like that has just been trolling for way more than a year.


Nobody has been complaingin about the Lag, UI Lag in atleast a year.... We have complained about the combat (Which if you have not been keeping up, SE has had to overhaul around 3-4 times in the span of 2 years) So even SE agrees with us in that regard, as far as telling people over and over again that SE attempts will fail, well we did say FFXIV had no chance to succed, and guess what SE did ? They started working on ARR, basically saying "Ok we cant deliver what we want with this game, so lets create one from the ground up, using 1.0 resources and build on it" and that's where we are.

Is not that we are trolling or being negative(Tho i sometimes are, on specific issues) is that we have been right more often than what the "Fanboys" or the people that blindly follow the game have been, so why should we listen to you guys ? Because yoshi writes letters ? Really ?

____________________________
MUTED
#48 Feb 26 2013 at 7:40 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
554 posts
Wint wrote:
Criticism is fine because it fosters conversation, sometimes heated, but still good conversation. My problem with some of the critics on this forum is they make an initial inflammatory post, usually with no explanation of how they think things could be fixed or improved, and then don't participate in the discussion at all other than to make more inflammatory posts later on in the thread. If you're going to criticize, offer alternatives or at least participate in the discussion more than "I don't like x and if you don't agree with me ur stupid".

It took me a while to learn that, nobody likes to read someone bashing something they like. My problem is I usually can't eloquently explain why I like something, which makes it difficult to argue against someone who doesn't Smiley: tongue


Wint wrote:
Criticism is fine because it fosters conversation, sometimes heated, but still good conversation. My problem with some of the critics on this forum is they make an initial inflammatory post, usually with no explanation of how they think things could be fixed or improved, and then don't participate in the discussion at all other than to make more inflammatory posts later on in the thread. If you're going to criticize, offer alternatives or at least participate in the discussion more than "I don't like x and if you don't agree with me ur stupid".

It took me a while to learn that, nobody likes to read someone bashing something they like. My problem is I usually can't eloquently explain why I like something, which makes it difficult to argue against someone who doesn't Smiley: tongue


One thing I'll give you Admin guys credit for, you didn't all go on a ban fest when 1.0 was out. Unlike FFXIV Core which at one point, banned anyone who said anything negative about the game, to the point the site became a ghost town. It's starting to pick up a little more traffic now... but the admins and mods did a lot more damage swinging away "wit teh hammer". You have to take the good with the bad I say. I've done my fair share of bashing on this game, which Imo it deserved. Then again I like the new producer they got, so I'm hopeful. We will see~


#49 Feb 26 2013 at 7:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,361 posts
We won't ban you for having a negative opinion (see Poubelle Smiley: smile), but break the NDA and I'll go warm up Mjollnir! Smiley: thumbsup

Honestly the Karma system I think takes care of things for the post part. People don't really like it, but that is what it's there for. I haven't done much rating down in recent years though, usually I use it to rate something up that I agree with or think is funny more than rate down something I don't agree with.

Edited, Feb 26th 2013 7:47am by Wint
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#50 Feb 26 2013 at 12:10 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
412 posts
Woofdram wrote:
GDLYL wrote:
FilthMcNasty's name is very familiar to me because of the negative statements. However, none of what he said was wrong.


You seem to be missing the point. It was said before, by others, and quite a few time too. Please don't make it come over like any of his repetitive whining opened eyes that had been closed before.


It opened mine.Smiley: eek

If there is one thing I realize, is that we need the complainers. I won't do it, and someone has to. Most of the time, I'm TOO understanding. Sometimes it takes that one person willing to **** about it to make me see perspective.

When purchasing things online, I go straight to the 1 star reviews to see if there are any valid concerns. If most of them are about UPS or FEDEX shipping it to them late etc, I'll rest easy and take the 5 stars more seriously. If I had an issue with a product, I really couldn't be assed to go complain about it and put a 1 star review. Granted I never had a product fail on me because I do a lot of research before spending my hard earned money, especially if it's expensive. "Cheap things no good. Good things no cheap."

My point is, I'm kinda grateful for the negative nancies of the world. They have their purpose with me.Smiley: nod



Edited, Feb 26th 2013 1:29pm by GDLYL
#51 Feb 26 2013 at 12:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
Avatar
31 posts
So Poub, when you smell flowers do you look around for a coffin?
____________________________






« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 113 All times are in CDT