http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model (a.k.a. The Five Stages of Grief)
- Denial - "Squenix will never drop support for FFXI!"
- Anger - "But what about my relic!? My Maat's Cap!? Six years of progress means nothing??!?"
- Bargaining - "Can we at least transfer our characters?"
- Depression - "I've quit all my endgame shells. I have no motivation to do anything."
- Acceptance - "Well, maybe I'll give XIV a try..."
Here's hoping everyone finds their own path to stage 5 as painlessly as possible!!
-- Nup! <(^.^)>/
Edit: Damned umlaut...
Edited, Jun 11th 2009 12:39pm by Nupinu