General Changes and Bug Fixes
Realm vs. Realm
- Players who wish to travel to the Chaos Wastes via a flight master, will now need to meet the standard minimum level requirement for travel to a Tier 4 zone.
- The Black Powder Explosives used in the quest “A Prod in the Right Direction” have been adjusted to work appropriately.
- We fixed an issue with the terrain near a Greenskin camp that could allow Order players to access the area and fight the camp guards.
- We corrected an issue that was preventing players from completing the "Battle at Doomfist Crater" quest.
- Players can now use the bolt throwers in stage two of the "Tower of Lysean" public quest.
- We fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck midway through the quest "Finding the Fight," with no way to advance or complete the quest.
Realm vs. Realm
- We fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a player in the “Logrin's Quarry” scenario to respawn at the enemy spawn point after dying.
- Players will no longer be able to destroy the postern doors of keeps. This will focus the battle at the keep's front gate, providing a more fair and balanced experience for both attackers and defenders.
- The Keep Lord of Zimmeron's Hold will now once again drop a loot chest when killed.
- We fixed an issue with the battlefield objective "Minlaith's Memory" that would cause some of the NPCs associated with the battlefield objective to de-spawn prematurely.
- Fixed an issue in the Nordenwatch scenario that in some rare cases allowed players to attack enemy players through the terrain.