Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Darksideknights Server AsuraFollow

#1 Jan 26 2013 at 1:03 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
18 posts
if your in the asura server and looking for a new place to call home come join the darksideknights linkshell ... we are Social,Friendly,Relaxed,Fun,Over 50 active players online always,Not endgame, All round help,We use guildportal,Zam,And mumble voice chat

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Darksideknights/

WE HAVE MAXED OUT THEDARKSIDEKNIGHTS (RED) SO WE HAVE MADE THE SECOND LINKSHELL DARKKSIDEKNIGHTS(PURPLE)



Darksideknights .......linkshell color red
DarkkSideKnights .......linkshell color purple

the two linkshells are connected by the leaders and guildportal and mumble voice servers

will you join the fun and be part of ore linkshell and help make it your linkshell as well

Sack holders
Darkknite
rama
rraynne
exo
narnia
alleigh




just send a tell and we'll get you right in

Edited, Feb 3rd 2013 7:27pm by inuyasha5781

Edited, Feb 5th 2013 1:09pm by inuyasha5781

Edited, Feb 5th 2013 1:10pm by inuyasha5781

Edited, Feb 12th 2013 1:55am by inuyasha5781

Edited, Mar 15th 2013 7:54pm by inuyasha5781
____________________________
I am Darkknite in FFXI asura server Leader of the DarkSideKnights Linkshell......


The darkness is comming!!!! Only the knights can save you now..
#2 Feb 01 2013 at 10:08 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
I'd like to join. My name in-game is Hoshinomiko. Just restarted a new character and grinding is getting a little tedious. Just need a few friends to make it worthwhile, thanks.
#3 Feb 04 2013 at 2:04 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,242 posts
I also have a pearlsack, or did last time I was in so I will keep an eye out for folks that post here.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#4 Feb 05 2013 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
18 posts
yea sorry i was looking at the players online when i made the post and missing some names >.<
____________________________
I am Darkknite in FFXI asura server Leader of the DarkSideKnights Linkshell......


The darkness is comming!!!! Only the knights can save you now..
#5 Feb 05 2013 at 3:37 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Hello, returning player after a looong time. I last played in 2008. I have started a new acct and I'm on Asura, I know that a LS is very important starting out im a US player EST timezone, and I'm looking for a casual ls. If there is someone i should contact in game please let me know. My projected character path is a Dragoon. I love the look and style of the job but i'm interested in alot of them. I play an Elvaan WAR named Rafyn. Thanks!

Edited, Feb 5th 2013 4:38pm by xTydenx
#6 Feb 05 2013 at 3:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
297 posts
Tyden, in the first post is a list of names, all of them sackholders. Search for them in game and one will get to you. I would but I work til late night, home around midnight est.
#7 Feb 05 2013 at 5:33 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,242 posts
inuyasha5781 wrote:
yea sorry i was looking at the players online when i made the post and missing some names >.<


xTydenx wrote:
Hello, returning player after a looong time. I last played in 2008. I have started a new acct and I'm on Asura, I know that a LS is very important starting out im a US player EST timezone, and I'm looking for a casual ls. If there is someone i should contact in game please let me know. My projected character path is a Dragoon. I love the look and style of the job but i'm interested in alot of them. I play an Elvaan WAR named Rafyn. Thanks!

Edited, Feb 5th 2013 4:38pm by xTydenx


I approve of your name. Very close to anglo saxon "Hrafn" which is the name of my computer. If you're online tonight I'll take a look for you, though I won't be able to get on till at least 6:30 PST so that's getting pretty late for you.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#8 Feb 06 2013 at 4:35 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
I am also coming back to the game after a really long lay off, but starting fresh from scratch. Would be nice to have a good ls that can make it a little easier while making some good friends along the way. Plan to name my guy Corbean.
#9 Feb 08 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Decent
*
225 posts
hey I'm coming back tonight and really would like to start with a new fresh ls.
____________________________

WoW Rhyste BE Pally 80 Gul'dan

FFXI Rhyste 75WHM/75 BRD Retired
Opo-Opo Crown Obtained 6/22/07 @ 1:07 AM
E-PIN Obtained 11/21/07 @ 1:30 AM

2011:living in vanadiel once again.
FFXI Plastik Asura
Main: Rdm, Thf
#10 Feb 09 2013 at 10:23 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
18 posts
well come find me ill give you a pearl
____________________________
I am Darkknite in FFXI asura server Leader of the DarkSideKnights Linkshell......


The darkness is comming!!!! Only the knights can save you now..
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 80 All times are in CDT
IronSidesOMO, Niknar, Viertel, Anonymous Guests (77)