Silly thread idea to kill some time. I'll start with one that'd be suitably Halloween-themed since it recently came and went.
Children of the Millioncorn
15 minute BC begins within a large orange Mandragora with a pumpkin head named Malachi.
- Malachi has permanent Blood Weapon and other general Monk abilities like Counter and Kick Attacks.
- Malachi is immune to Sleep, Break, and Stun.
- Has only 1 TP move, Hemosynthesis: Cures ailments and AoE Regen based on last amount drained. (If it hits for 250, it regens 250/tick, can't be Dispelled)
- Successfully draining HP in an attack round spawns a miniature version of the Malachi with no limit.
- Minions have Hundred Fists, but don't hit very hard to start.
- The more a minion is affected by Hemosynthesis, the stronger they become, reflectively growing in size, up to 5 times, to match the boss.
- Minions have access to Head ****, Wild Oats, and Blood Curdling Scream: short AoE Terror. A fully grown minion gains access to Bloody Harvest, a single target Death that kills the target and the minion with the minion's remaining HP healing Malachi.
- All mobs take increased Fire damage with Wind/Water/Earth greatly reduced, but using Fire makes them focus on the attacker until someone else does or they die. Fire also negates Hemosynthesis' Regen and inflicts a Burn relative to the Fire damage. Subsequent Hemosynthesis will cancel the Burn.
- Moving beyond 10 yalms of any mob while being their primary target results in a Bloody Vine attack, reducing HP to critical and binding the target.
- Malachi's HP falling to 0 while minions are still alive results in Malachi burrowing to and eating the nearest minion, restoring his HP with theirs.
- Surviving 10 minutes results in Malachi raging, eating all minions and gaining power appropriate, no longer spawning more minions, gains Hundred Fists along with Blood Weapon, gains access to minion TP moves as well as Bloody Harvest without the suicide mechanic, instead healing the target's HP. Becomes even more vulnerable to Fire.
Drops with suggested stats:
Rowman's Scythe: Augments Blood Weapon (ATK is bolstered by amount of last HP drained), occasionally uses Bloody Harvest, Plantoid Killer, -Fire Resist.
Faithful's Fork: In-Combat Regain/Regen/Refresh (pets too), Occasionally inflicts Terror, Plantoid Killer, -Fire Resist.
Bloody Millioncorn Stalk (staff): Greatly Enhances Drain/Aspir and reduces recast times, Drain/Aspir occasionally grants Dread Spikes, Enmity +20, -Fire Damage Dealt.
Malachi's Husk (pumpkin helm): Greatly Enhances Drain/Aspir and reduces recast times, occasionally Reraise without weakness and drain you max HP from killing target, increases damage received from Fire.
Malachi's Petal: Neck item that grants the Hemosynthesis effect to WS, offering a 5 tick Regen that heals for a pecentage of WS damage based on TP spent.
Malachi's Vine: Ingredient used to make a Millioncorn Child jug pet with standard Mandragora abilities and Endrain with Hemosynthesis replacing Photosynthesis, Bloody Vine, and Bloody Harvest.