Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

I love FRE (Mostly sub-default)Follow

#1 Dec 03 2006 at 4:38 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Seriusly!
Without FRE i would probably eat meat
Without FRE i would feel guilty eating eggs
Without FRE i would probably have to keep a chicken in my garden
Without FRE i would probably spend ALOT less time chasing chickens
Without FRE i probably would have lost all my friends.
Without FRE i wouldn't have breakfast!




Too much FRE hate on these forums! Bring on the rate down, but seriusly i like the fact that i can buy free range eggs!


Edit: NO MATTER HOW THIS POST MAKES YOU FEEL, DO NOT PM ME, AT ALL.

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 3:28pm by uffie

Whoever rated me up! You are my hero, next stop, sage! :D


Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 5:41pm by uffie

Looks like this thread died :( .. so close to sage aswell ><



Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 6:29pm by uffie

Note to admin: This thread should probably be a sticky :)


UPDATE!: Someone has been rating me down, guess they don't like FRE and stuff huh? :D

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 8:04pm by uffie

The rating system shouldn't be called "karma", it should be called "How many people didn't like this guys opinions and even though this guy was being nice while expressing them, users still chose to rate him down" - It's a forum, fyi :)

Don't make me post the wiki link :p




Edited, Dec 4th 2006 11:56am by uffie

Edited, Dec 4th 2006 1:55pm by uffie

Edited, Dec 4th 2006 2:05pm by uffie

Edited, Dec 4th 2006 2:17pm by uffie

Edited, Dec 4th 2006 8:54pm by uffie
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#2 Dec 03 2006 at 4:42 AM Rating: Default
Jack of All Trades
******
29,125 posts
3/10. Showed promise, but lacked substance in the end.
#3 Dec 03 2006 at 4:49 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
3 is 3 times better than 1 :D
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#4 Dec 03 2006 at 4:54 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
515 posts
Quote:
Seriusly! Without RMT i would have quit by now.
Without RMT i wouldn't be so far in my relic gun
Without RMT i would have to camp Ulli
Without RMT i would probably spend ALOT more time playing.
Without RMT i probably would have lost all my friends, as i would be farming alot.
Without RMT i wouldn't have +1 shura set.



Too much RMT hate on these forums! Bring on the rate down, but seriusly i like the fact that i can buy gil!


Try tell that to all your friend and people on the server you play on, I dare you!

First guy: he did you hear about uffie, he got a relic gun.
Second guy: wow he is ubber.
Random guy: he buy gil he told me.
First and second guy, whooo, what a looser!


Seriously I don't respect players who buy gil to get good gear and if people tell you got nice gear uffie please make sure to tell them you bought it from real money.

Edit: So I got rated down for calling gilbuyers losers and for not supporting gilbuying?

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 3:18pm by RuddiFFXI
____________________________
Ruddi of Fairy server. Windurst rank 10 CoP and ZM done. It was fun!
#5 Dec 03 2006 at 4:54 AM Rating: Default
****
4,894 posts
uffie wrote:
3 is 3 times better than 1 :D
shut the @#%^ up is three times better than you wasting space on the internet
____________________________
bigwes wrote:
Blizzard > WOW > FF > squarepenis (I mean enix)

ArTwoKay wrote:
Maybe the douchebag is right.
#6 Dec 03 2006 at 4:59 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
My friends know i buy gil, i tell them all.

I have a busy life, infact the only reason i'm on here now is because i'm on the train. Having a busy life means it's hard to find time to farm.

For example, shura set: It takes ages to get the abj, never mind getting the gil to buy the cursed item.

Id rather just do sky and then buy the gil for the item. I tell people i do this, i still remain sacker in my ls. No one frowns at me.

____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#7 Dec 03 2006 at 5:16 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,894 posts
uffie wrote:
My friends know i buy gil, i tell them all.

I have a busy life, infact the only reason i'm on here now is because i'm on the train. Having a busy life means it's hard to find time to farm.

For example, shura set: It takes ages to get the abj, never mind getting the gil to buy the cursed item.

Id rather just do sky and then buy the gil for the item. I tell people i do this, i still remain sacker in my ls. No one frowns at me.
Yeah, you spend all that time on Shura +1 and you upgrade a Gun? Not only is Annihilator a terrible choice of relic, but it's for a job you have no gear you find worth bragging about. And you're still managing to find the time to upgrade it when you admit that if you had to farm, you'd be too busy to even play.

Buying all the gil, or a large proportion (which is what I'd imagine someone with no means of making money would have to do), is just too large an investment for me to imagine someone would find worthwhile. If the idea was attention, it's easier to whore the admiration of hordes of 12-year-olds in WoW than to garner more than a passing glance from the people in your LS. And, I can't imagine there's actually a linkshell in existence that would fund an Annihilator for a sackholder they know buys gil.

Furthermore, you seem to have gotten the silly idea that most of the work in a relic is the money. No linkshell capable of completing a relic weapon could keep a Sackholder they know actively buys gil without splitting over favoritism drama.

Cliff Notes: troll troll lol
____________________________
bigwes wrote:
Blizzard > WOW > FF > squarepenis (I mean enix)

ArTwoKay wrote:
Maybe the douchebag is right.
#8 Dec 03 2006 at 5:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,285 posts
So you bought gil to get Shura +1 gear, gear specific to MNK/SAM/NIN. Okay.

Then you RMT'd for a relic gun, which, to full upgrade, is about $15,000....

And.... can you even use a relic gun?

This doesn't compute.
____________________________
Zarchery, Hume, Monk 90, White Mage 90, Black Mage 90, Bard 61, Red Mage 50, Ninja 50, Warrior 50 and others.

Gilgamesh
Rank 10 Bastok

Alchemy 100+3, Cooking 60, Woodworking 60, Smithing 55, Goldsmithing 24, Leathercraft 17

Current and accurate as of 10-14-2010
#9 Dec 03 2006 at 5:42 AM Rating: Decent
**
602 posts
I just want to know a few things...

1.) whats your character name?
2.) what server your on?
3.) who are your friends?

If you are so proud of the fact you buy gil and not afraid to tell others, then answer the questions. Looking at how many posts you have written I suspect that this is a fake account.

You are a coward, uselessly tit!...
____________________________
Puppetmaster 75 / Dancer 37 ... Master of Manipulation
Feel the Wrath of my Puppet... <makes the puppet Bishop Dance> Oh the Power [/b][/quote]
#10 Dec 03 2006 at 5:52 AM Rating: Default
***
2,114 posts
Kekekekeeeee!
#11 Dec 03 2006 at 6:08 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Ok, i didn't list my RNG hear because it had nothing to do with RMT, osode, S.kotes ect, all gotten from sky/hnm/dynamis. The point in this thread is to say why i like RMT.

And FYI, i used the gil to sponsor dynamis runs, not to buy the currency.

Another note; One weeks wage would get me around 20mil gil, if i wanted i could easily go to work instead of farming. I live at home, i go to uni and this is how i choose to play the game.


1.) whats your character name?
Uffie: Jobs: RNG, NIN, SAM

2.) what server your on?
Odin

3.) who are your friends?
I am not going to bring peoples names in this thread who don't want their name associeted with RMT.

Thank you, come again :)
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#12 Dec 03 2006 at 6:12 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
3,226 posts
i'm in ur allakhazam, trolling ur doodz.
____________________________
w(°o°)w
#13 Dec 03 2006 at 6:12 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
294 posts
You realize of course you gave your credit card number to someone who probably has absolutely no qualms about selling it to some unscrupulous criminal. I mean, jeez! I'd rather put my credit card info *here* than give it to chinese gil farmers!

Wait. Never mind. They'd never stoop so low.
You can trust them. really!


Merry Christmas.
#14 Dec 03 2006 at 6:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Revolving Door Inspector
Avatar
*****
12,711 posts
"I spent hundreds of dollars on in-game currency and all I got was this lousy in-game t-shirt!"
____________________________
FFXI: Exodus @ San d'Oria since November 19, 2003, Siren Server
FFXIV: Turk Kalahai @ Gridania, Balmung Server
Rift: Kalahai @ Sanctum, Faeblight Server
Exo @ YouTube | Exo @ Tumblr | Exo @ Twitter | Cheese
#15 Dec 03 2006 at 7:12 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
515 posts
Quote:
"I spent hundreds of dollars on in-game currency and all I got was this lousy in-game t-shirt!"


So said the admin!

Oh well RMT company owns this site so go figure.

____________________________
Ruddi of Fairy server. Windurst rank 10 CoP and ZM done. It was fun!
#16 Dec 03 2006 at 7:13 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Quote:
You realize of course you gave your credit card number to someone who probably has absolutely no qualms about selling it to some unscrupulous criminal. I mean, jeez! I'd rather put my credit card info *here* than give it to chinese gil farmers!


It's called paypal ;)
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#17 Dec 03 2006 at 7:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
156 posts
Uffie, you represent everything that is wrong with this game, and possibly society as well.

Your irresponsibility in buying gil is what breeds your need to buy gil. That's something gilbuyers rarely seem to think about. There is no business that thrives if there is nobody to buy their product. No gilbuyers = no gilsellers. Simple as that.

Some of the more tedious tasks in the game (camping Ulli, making gil, spending excessive amounts of time camping certain things) would be somewhat easier without the plague of vermin that we now have annoying us.

Granted, you wouldn't have a Relic gun or a +1 Shura set by now I suppose, since a large amount of gil would still be necessary to get those. Kinda sad that you feel you've earned them in some way. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't really be able to enjoy my toys because I'd constantly be reminded that it was necessary to be an ass to get them.

The fact that your friends know that you've done this, if true, and still associate with you is even more saddening. Sickening really, since the linkshell we're talking about obviously does certain endgame activities. A sack of a linkshell should not only be someone who can distribute pearls, but also someone to look to for advice and guidance. You're about as responsible a choice for advice as a young retarded child.

Why did you even play this game? I really don't understand how being so irresponsible can bring someone any level of satisfaction. If you're not working for a goal, seeking some achievement (yes, I know that none of us have really 'achieved' anything since it's a game, but that is a discussion for another thread) why even do it? So you can look uber with your leet gear you have?

/shakes head
____________________________
Eron the Relentless of PrismKnights of Odin.
75 RDM, THF, BLM, BLU, WAR, SAM
#18 Dec 03 2006 at 7:28 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Quote:
Kinda sad that you feel you've earned them in some way.


Nope, i didn't say that i feel i've earned them. Infact, i feel that i have done nothing for them, which feels great.


Quote:
A sack of a linkshell should not only be someone who can distribute pearls, but also someone to look to for advice and guidance.


How much guidence do i need to give people in HNM activitys? none.

Quote:
Why did you even play this game? I really don't understand how being so irresponsible can bring someone any level of satisfaction. If you're not working for a goal, seeking some achievement (yes, I know that none of us have really 'achieved' anything since it's a game, but that is a discussion for another thread) why even do it? So you can look uber with your leet gear you have?


Note the bolded word. I play it ebcause i have fun fighting HNM, doing sky, doing dynamis.

You say irresponsible? I mean, it's a game. Come on now. If you think buying in-game items is irresponsible, you need a reality check.

:)


Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 10:32am by uffie
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#19 Dec 03 2006 at 7:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
156 posts
Buying in-game items is irresponsible. True story.

My views on reality are just fine, thank you. My point is this: even with saying that you have less time to play than perhaps you'd like because of real life activities, I'm sure you still play a pretty decent amount. Anything a person puts that kind of time into deserves a certain level of respect; even a game.

It'd be like taking up golf but cheating on your scorecard every time you play. Why bother at all? If you're not really working for what you have, why even do it? Really defeats the purpose of playing a game in the first place unless the only reason you play is to escape a dreary rl existance, and even then it's just sad, not excusable.

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 10:41am by Eron
____________________________
Eron the Relentless of PrismKnights of Odin.
75 RDM, THF, BLM, BLU, WAR, SAM
#20 Dec 03 2006 at 7:37 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
I do it because the missions, HNM, sky, dynamis and limbus are fun for me. If you would have read my reply to your last post, this would have been clear.
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#21 Dec 03 2006 at 8:51 AM Rating: Decent
**
971 posts
uffie wrote:
Without RMT i would probably spend ALOT more time playing.


This is a game, it's meant to be enjoyed..there for, playing longer=longer fun.

On a side note: You suck.
You may be having fun, but your aiding in the destruction of the economy and making the game hell for a large amount of other people.

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 11:58am by Jetaketa
____________________________
Jetaketa
Lakshmi
PUP90/WAR45
BST90/WHM45
(;o.o)
#22 Dec 03 2006 at 9:50 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,285 posts
Omfg you are worse than Hitler, Mussolini, Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong Il, and Celine Deon combined! What you did was the worst thing a human being can do! This is at least 10 times worse than molesting children or barbecuing kittens! I am so wound up about this that I feel the urge to kill you and your entire family! Nothing a human being can do is worse than cheating at a video game! No being is lower than a gil buyer!

OMGWTFBBQKITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________
Zarchery, Hume, Monk 90, White Mage 90, Black Mage 90, Bard 61, Red Mage 50, Ninja 50, Warrior 50 and others.

Gilgamesh
Rank 10 Bastok

Alchemy 100+3, Cooking 60, Woodworking 60, Smithing 55, Goldsmithing 24, Leathercraft 17

Current and accurate as of 10-14-2010
#23 Dec 03 2006 at 9:54 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Lol :D
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#24 Dec 03 2006 at 9:59 AM Rating: Default
****
4,756 posts
Quote:
Ok, i didn't list my RNG hear because it had nothing to do with RMT, osode, S.kotes ect


Believable until s. kotes.
____________________________
^__________________^
#25 Dec 03 2006 at 10:00 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Why is that not belivable? Seiryu is easy for any ls O.o
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#26Kojiami, Posted: Dec 03 2006 at 10:03 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) There are 2 malicious ways to get gil extremly fast and easily.
#27 Dec 03 2006 at 10:08 AM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
You're just like the person that activates god mode in a game and then brags they beat it in 30 minutes.
To each their own, just glad you're not on my server ruining it.
#28 Dec 03 2006 at 10:16 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
How would i be ruining your server? lol

I'm a friendly guy. I'm not hurting anyone buy buying someone elses gil.
Infact, by paying for dynamis i would be helping your server by taking gil out of circulation :)

So how would i be ruining your server, may i ask? ;)
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#29 Dec 03 2006 at 10:18 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Also, i don't brag about the gear i have, i do it because i like to be able to play better, it makes it more fun for me :)

So no, im not like the guy who activates god mode.

thank you
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#30 Dec 03 2006 at 10:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,235 posts
Uffie, the main reason making gil and getting everyone in a LS drops from kings/sky/hnm in this game is so hard is due to the cluster@#%^ that RMT have made activities at those camps.
The monopolies, cfh's when they can't beat something, griefing people that beat them to a claim, and AH manipulation of crafted goods have MADE it that way.
You, by your admission of the LEVEL of RMTing you rely on, are the ULTIMATE example of giving them the reason to do these things.

You and people like you are the very reason they do what they do, and it affects the whole player base. Why don't you go play an offline game or a game that doesn't take as much effort to play until you get over the "I want mine now" attitude.
____________________________


"Don't take it personally man, white knights would eat a can of sh*t if the label said SE on it. If anyone dared mention that it was not a good product, they'd just argue if someone can't appreciate the subtle nuances in the sh*t, they should just go back to eating lolrealfood, cuz the devs prolly know more about canning food than they do."
#31 Dec 03 2006 at 10:37 AM Rating: Good
*
88 posts
You feel you've done nothing wrong? According to your post it seems you're trying to make it sound like you're helping? You're paying the people who make honest players work so hard to get what they want and you think you haven't hurt the server? Because you're the buyer and as such are removed from any wrong-doing that the gil farmers cause right?

Ok so you're removing gil by hosting the run, that's a good thing?
Alright, what about the ones that host the run and get their gil without funding RMT? They're still removing gil aren't they? But they did it without the negatives attached, does that make them better?

As for not bragging, a shortened definition is that you're boasting, which excessive pride. While this is very much a subjective matter, I think you'd be hard pressed to find many who didn't think you were bragging about your relic gun or shura +1
#32 Dec 03 2006 at 10:53 AM Rating: Default
**
730 posts
Zarchery wrote:
Celine Deon


Don`t exaggerate.
____________________________
Shadowvincent: Purple Wall of Fairy.
RIP The Golden Age of Dragoon, 28/8/07-28/8/07.
#33 Dec 03 2006 at 10:54 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
RMT are just like any othewr ls at a HNM camp. We all use bots to claim, we all have equal chances.

____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#34 Dec 03 2006 at 11:25 AM Rating: Decent
27 posts
The sad thing to learn from this is that as much as allakhazam hates gilbuyers, no one in game cares enough to do something about it. We all act like because you admit to gilbuying, that your whole game career is going to end, everyone is going to Blist you, and that you're going to get banned by SE. If this was the case, people wouldn't buy gil in the first place. The HNM community just doesn't give a s***.

I have no doubt that if I bought gil that this game would be more enjoyable for me. I'd be able to spend time that I use farming to craft, help people out, do quests, and level. My jobs would be higher, people would think of me as a nicer person and a better player (assuming I never told them of my gilbuying).

Quote:
Without RMT i probably would have lost all my friends, as i would be farming alot.


So ironically true. People who buy gil seem like nicer people because they can help out thier LS more. Too bad they make life miserable for those who actually work for their gil.

So why havn't I bought gil, ever?

*I can say that I worked for everything that I own, not that it really matters to anyone. Most people in this game don't work for their gil, they just get a lucky drop or a rich friend quits and they're made. But at least I have my self respect, even if noone else respects me.

*I can't afford it. I have better things to spend my money on. With all the gil you've bought, youll have to eventually come to ponder whether it was all worth it in the end.

Just know though, you ARE hurting people by buying gil. Your setting an unreachable standard for gear and help that the legit members in your LS cannot match. Thanks to you and other gilbuyers, the standard for engame and XP armor has been risen to its limit, requiring haubergeon the like. I only wish that gilbuyers in game were treated the same as RTM, because they are just as bad.
____________________________
Vasafusa - Kujata Server
73 BLM 63 THF

"Elitism- It's lonely at the top. But its comforting to look down upon everyone else at the bottom."
#35 Dec 03 2006 at 11:26 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Btw, i have been buying about 10m a week, just an FYI :)
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#36 Dec 03 2006 at 11:29 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
There are legit players who have shura set, some have +1 parts.

Pretty much everyone has osode + cer mantel.



Also when i said "friends" i meant my RL friends, id much rather spend time with my friends/girlfriend and family than farm for gil that i could just buy o.o

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 2:31pm by uffie
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#37 Dec 03 2006 at 11:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
387 posts
This thread is full of nothing but a lil Fag ass kid beating his meat to making other people angry about something the kid finds extremeley important. I vote that Admin just nukes this thread. It's going nowhere, it's childish, and Uffie is just an idiotic forum/player name.

Uffi, go outside and throw some football or something. Deuche Bag
____________________________
***** NARAKU *****
MANAFONT 75 5 THUNDER 5 ICE 3 BURST II 1 FREEZE II 8 ELE MAGIC 5 INT
SOUL VOICE 75 5 LULLABY 2 SWORD 4 SINGING
HUNDRED FISTS 75 8 H2H 5 KICKS 5 COUNTER 3 INVIGORATE 1 FORMLESS STRIKES
MIGHTY STRIKES 75
BENEDICTION 75
EAGLE EYE SHOT 75 4 Marksmanship
MERIT POINTS 215 4 CRIT 1 MP 1 HP
Officially Reti
#38 Dec 03 2006 at 11:37 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Ok, a)I'm not a child, i'm 23 years old and a law student.

and what kind of name is zendster? :)


Edit: Uffie actually happens to be my RL name. I don't like people insulting it, let's not get personal.

Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 2:49pm by uffie
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#39 Dec 03 2006 at 11:46 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,285 posts
uffie wrote:
Btw, i have been buying about 10m a week, just an FYI :)


That's like 200 bucks a week. How does a student afford that?
____________________________
Zarchery, Hume, Monk 90, White Mage 90, Black Mage 90, Bard 61, Red Mage 50, Ninja 50, Warrior 50 and others.

Gilgamesh
Rank 10 Bastok

Alchemy 100+3, Cooking 60, Woodworking 60, Smithing 55, Goldsmithing 24, Leathercraft 17

Current and accurate as of 10-14-2010
#40 Dec 03 2006 at 11:48 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
I live at home and have a job, thats around 110 english pounds.
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#42 Dec 03 2006 at 11:50 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,285 posts
uffie wrote:
RMT are just like any othewr ls at a HNM camp. We all use bots to claim, we all have equal chances.


You're being too narrow in your definition. RMT is actually every player whom you do not personally know.
____________________________
Zarchery, Hume, Monk 90, White Mage 90, Black Mage 90, Bard 61, Red Mage 50, Ninja 50, Warrior 50 and others.

Gilgamesh
Rank 10 Bastok

Alchemy 100+3, Cooking 60, Woodworking 60, Smithing 55, Goldsmithing 24, Leathercraft 17

Current and accurate as of 10-14-2010
#43 Dec 03 2006 at 11:52 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Quote:
You're being too narrow in your definition. RMT is actually every player whom you do not personally know.



Too true


Another note: Do not send me PM's about this thread.(not aimed at the quoted poster)



Edited, Dec 3rd 2006 2:57pm by uffie
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#44 Dec 03 2006 at 12:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,275 posts
uffie wrote:
Also, i don't brag about the gear i have, i do it because i like to be able to play better, it makes it more fun for me :)

So no, im not like the guy who activates god mode.

thank you


And see, I can totally understand that man. You just want to be at the top of your game, but you don't got the time to earn it. Thats cool, it's just a game right? And like you said, not like you brag about it or anything-

uffie in his kickass OP wrote:
Seriusly! Without RMT i would have quit by now.
Without RMT i wouldn't be so far in my relic gun

***

Without RMT i wouldn't have +1 shura set.


>_>;

Yeah... go gettem, champion of the casual-player cause.

Anyway, You're trying too hard. Fishing for reactions and patting yourself on the back for it is about as sly and manipulative as pointing at nothing, saying "made you look" and laughing because you think it somehow makes you Captain Prank over there.
____________________________
Ealdwulf wrote:
So one of the big downsides of playing PUP, and why almost everyone hates them, is that they all display the wounds of Christ?
Sephrick wrote:
I'd imagine it as descretely reaching around said person, not screaming kamehameha as I use the pld as a trampoline.
dmhlucky wrote:
the curse of good DD's is they tend to have less Defense, meaning they get high for more.
Master ketrel wrote:
Its just an emote you sick son of a bitch
#45 Dec 03 2006 at 12:01 PM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Yes, i am captain prank =/
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#46 Dec 03 2006 at 12:16 PM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Forgot to mention that i RMT'd a gil fund for my craft. Which is now 76 GS :)
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#47 Dec 03 2006 at 12:28 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,275 posts
uffie wrote:
Yes, i am captain prank =/


What's this... an emoticon that's not a smiley? Where's the unshakable confidence, the passive aggressive show of teeth?

uffie wrote:
Forgot to mention that i RMT'd a gil fund for my craft. Which is now 76 GS :)


Ah, there it is, you had me dissapointed for a second. Glad to see you're still not bragging, man.
____________________________
Ealdwulf wrote:
So one of the big downsides of playing PUP, and why almost everyone hates them, is that they all display the wounds of Christ?
Sephrick wrote:
I'd imagine it as descretely reaching around said person, not screaming kamehameha as I use the pld as a trampoline.
dmhlucky wrote:
the curse of good DD's is they tend to have less Defense, meaning they get high for more.
Master ketrel wrote:
Its just an emote you sick son of a bitch
#48 Dec 03 2006 at 12:29 PM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
Quote:
Ah, there it is, you had me dissapointed for a second. Glad to see you're still not bragging, man.


:D
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
#50 Dec 03 2006 at 12:53 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,275 posts
Off to work now, keep this goin till I get home though.

You're slipping, so double your efforts man, you're pulling off a pretty bland sly here.
____________________________
Ealdwulf wrote:
So one of the big downsides of playing PUP, and why almost everyone hates them, is that they all display the wounds of Christ?
Sephrick wrote:
I'd imagine it as descretely reaching around said person, not screaming kamehameha as I use the pld as a trampoline.
dmhlucky wrote:
the curse of good DD's is they tend to have less Defense, meaning they get high for more.
Master ketrel wrote:
Its just an emote you sick son of a bitch
#51 Dec 03 2006 at 1:04 PM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
This thread is gonan be as sly as this croc here
____________________________
Uffie, uffie, uffie, ofcourse
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 72 All times are in CDT
Fynlar, KodoReturns, Lyrailis, NakoGhost, Oddwaffle, Anonymous Guests (67)