Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

A Newb's Guide to Allakhazam.comFollow

#52 May 20 2006 at 3:25 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,602 posts
Smiley: queen page claim


Now my greatness shall be forevor remembered 'Cause I got page claim on your sticky Codyy! Smiley: sly



Edited, Sat May 20 19:01:52 2006 by ieatmice
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#53 May 21 2006 at 2:57 AM Rating: Good
******
26,516 posts
no fair...

micey, you are now my arch-nemesis for getting the first page claim in the thread that will be refered to as "ZOMFG CODYY HAS A STICKEY!"

you may be asking yourself "but why Nix? why am I your Arch-Nemesis?" and i'd say "because micey, i was watching this thread so i could get the first page claim... and then, when i let my guard down, you swoop in and snipe it!"

i lead a sad sad life...
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#54 May 21 2006 at 3:22 AM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Wouldn't I technically have the first page claim since I made the FIRS PAGE? Eh?
#55 May 21 2006 at 5:45 AM Rating: Good
******
26,516 posts
no.
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#56 May 21 2006 at 5:17 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,602 posts
I'm sorry?
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#57 May 21 2006 at 6:31 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Duchess ieatmice wrote:
I'm sorry?


You are forgiven.
#58 May 21 2006 at 7:46 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,602 posts
Quote:
You are forgiven.


I was talking to NIX! Smiley: mad /slap
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#59 May 21 2006 at 10:46 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Duchess ieatmice wrote:
Quote:
You are forgiven.


I was talking to NIX! Smiley: mad /slap


Calm down.
#60 May 21 2006 at 11:44 PM Rating: Good
******
26,516 posts
Duchess ieatmice wrote:
I'm sorry?


apology accepted.

just don't let it happen again... OR ELSE!

or else what? i don't know... um... hangnails... or else you'll get horrible hangnails!
____________________________
WILL SHOWER AND POST PICS FOR GURU
#61 May 22 2006 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,243 posts
niobia the Fussy wrote:
I suppose he could always makea sock/ratebot like you and Bladestriker.

bladestriker = osovamp and ihone


Well, as previously indicated, I don't come here much anymore
but I do feel the need to point out that I have never posted as
anyone other then myself and have never used a sock. Frankly I
could care less what the RMT loving losers here think about me
and could care less if I get rated sub-default!

I have no idea who osovamp and ihone are and don't even recall
ever seeing a post by them. If they agreed with me or rated me
up then it probably had something to do with the contents of my
posts.

I have the following FFXI characters:

Blades
Bladestriker
Bladesan
Bladeb
Bladew

All of these are on the kujata server. This information as well
as additional details were previously in my sig. Not that this
is more info then you will get from the RMT fanboys here.
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#62 May 22 2006 at 4:00 PM Rating: Default
****
8,602 posts
Bladestriker wrote:
niobia the Fussy wrote:

I suppose he could always makea sock/ratebot like you and Bladestriker.

bladestriker = osovamp and ihone
----------------------------------------------------------------




Well, as previously indicated, I don't come here much anymore
but I do feel the need to point out that I have never posted as
anyone other then myself and have never used a sock. Frankly I
could care less what the RMT loving losers here think about me
and could care less if I get rated sub-default!



Actually this was coming from an admin that you were using a ratebot(s). Unfortunately the admin hasn't gone public with that, nor has niobia posted the admins PM to her.

If you're so against Alla, then you need to get the fuc[green][/green]k out. No one wants you here, specially when you and your ratebots have to go and ruin an excellent guide such as this.

I'll reiterate what I just said: GTFO and GFY. Have a nice day! Smiley: smile
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#63 May 22 2006 at 4:20 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Bladestriker wrote:
Frankly I
could care less what the RMT loving losers here think about me
and could care less if I get rated sub-default!

Not that this
is more info then you will get from the RMT fanboys here.


Oh, yeah, I fu[/red]cking love RMT! Just leave. I already told you I'd rather keep your fu[red]cking opinion out of my guide. You wanna go preach about everyone sticking with alla being an "RMT fanboy," get the fu[/red]ck out of my guide and go do it somewhere else. Make your own ******* guide about RMT or something but keep your sh[red]it out of mine.

If you really think that this website is so bad and so much in support of RMT, LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! No one likes the negative attitudes hanging around and bitc[/red]hing! Either take your bitc[red]hing elsewhere, or STFU and LIVE WITH IT! My god, Nancy, I swear if I hear one more of your sorry *** complaints about me or anyone else on this site being an RMT supporter or anything of the sort one of two things will happen:
A. My head explodes,
&
B. Someone finally fu[/red]cking bit[red]ch slaps you and you get what you deserve for being a whiny, little bi[red][/red]tch!

#64 May 22 2006 at 4:42 PM Rating: Default
****
8,602 posts
Whiney little ******* like him **** me off too Codyy. Don't worry, I also got something for him if his stupid-*** replies back. Smiley: sly

If you have a grudge against Alla, take it out on him; don't be harassing us decent posters. That goes for everyone here.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#65 May 23 2006 at 6:26 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,243 posts
Codyy wrote:
Bladestriker wrote:
Frankly I
could care less what the RMT loving losers here think about me
and could care less if I get rated sub-default!

Not that this
is more info then you will get from the RMT fanboys here.


Oh, yeah, I fu[/red]cking love RMT! Just leave. I already told you I'd rather keep your fu[red]cking opinion out of my guide. You wanna go preach about everyone sticking with alla being an "RMT fanboy," get the fu[/red]ck out of my guide and go do it somewhere else. Make your own ******* guide about RMT or something but keep your sh[red]it out of mine.

If you really think that this website is so bad and so much in support of RMT, LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! No one likes the negative attitudes hanging around and bitc[/red]hing! Either take your bitc[red]hing elsewhere, or STFU and LIVE WITH IT! My god, Nancy, I swear if I hear one more of your sorry *** complaints about me or anyone else on this site being an RMT supporter or anything of the sort one of two things will happen:
A. My head explodes,
&
B. Someone finally fu[/red]cking bit[red]ch slaps you and you get what you deserve for being a whiny, little bi[red][/red]tch!



Wow I am impressed by your profanity filled rant. It clearly
shows a level of maturity I have seldom encountered since grade
school. Please be sure to have someone post pics of A. they
could be rather entertaining lol.

As for accusations of using rate bots, quite amusing, especially
the unsubstantiated reference to an unnamed admin! But for the
record I would encourage any admin here to "go public" with any
evidence that I am or have ever made use of rate bots. You can
take this as my explicit permission for doing so provided that
reasonable care is taken to avoid unecessary disclosure of my
personal info.

PS - It is highly unlikely that I would have ever made a second
post in this thread if it weren't for your pathetic personal
attacks on me Coddy. I really should be ashamed of myself for
engaging in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. BTW
Coddy wouldn't happen to be a synonym for Coder would it? For
some reason I see similarities between your style and the
classic Coder/Coder's Mom posts XD

Edited, Tue May 23 07:36:20 2006 by Bladestriker
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#66 May 23 2006 at 9:10 AM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Bladestriker wrote:
Codyy wrote:
Bladestriker wrote:
Frankly I
could care less what the RMT loving losers here think about me
and could care less if I get rated sub-default!

Not that this
is more info then you will get from the RMT fanboys here.


Oh, yeah, I fu[/red]cking love RMT! Just leave. I already told you I'd rather keep your fu[red]cking opinion out of my guide. You wanna go preach about everyone sticking with alla being an "RMT fanboy," get the fu[/red]ck out of my guide and go do it somewhere else. Make your own ******* guide about RMT or something but keep your sh[red]it out of mine.

If you really think that this website is so bad and so much in support of RMT, LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! No one likes the negative attitudes hanging around and bitc[/red]hing! Either take your bitc[red]hing elsewhere, or STFU and LIVE WITH IT! My god, Nancy, I swear if I hear one more of your sorry *** complaints about me or anyone else on this site being an RMT supporter or anything of the sort one of two things will happen:
A. My head explodes,
&
B. Someone finally fu[/red]cking bit[red]ch slaps you and you get what you deserve for being a whiny, little bi[/red]tch!



Wow I am impressed by your profanity filled rant. It clearly
shows a level of maturity I have seldom encountered since grade
school. Please be sure to have someone post pics of A. they
could be rather entertaining lol.

As for accusations of using rate bots, quite amusing, especially
the unsubstantiated reference to an unnamed admin! But for the
record I would encourage any admin here to "go public" with any
evidence that I am or have ever made use of rate bots. You can
take this as my explicit permission for doing so provided that
reasonable care is taken to avoid unecessary disclosure of my
personal info.

PS - It is highly unlikely that I would have ever made a second
post in this thread if it weren't for your pathetic personal
attacks on me Coddy. I really should be ashamed of myself for
engaging in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. BTW
Coddy wouldn't happen to be a synonym for Coder would it? For
some reason I see similarities between your style and the
classic Coder/Coder's Mom posts XD

Edited, Tue May 23 07:36:20 2006 by Bladestriker


Really, if you are taking these as personal attacks, learn to lighten up. I was attacked by you after telling you that I didn't want your opinion in my guide. You blatantly put something offensive to the sight, I called it 'your crap' which I had every right to. You went off on a rant on me about how the site is ownde by IGE and RMT this and RMT that, now you put shame on me for defending my guide? How the fuc[red]k dare you? Are you really so stupid as to think you are going to get anything across? By continuing to argue you just making yourself look worse and worse, though, maybe you have that to lose because you claim to be leaving the site... But the thing is, I still see you posting. Like so many said to Feba: Gett off your soap box and stfu, or fu[red][/red]cking leave already!
#67 May 23 2006 at 9:40 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,243 posts
Codyy wrote:

Really, if you are taking these as personal attacks, learn to lighten up. I was attacked by you after telling you that I didn't want your opinion in my guide. You blatantly put something offensive to the sight, I called it 'your crap' which I had every right to. You went off on a rant on me about how the site is ownde by IGE and RMT this and RMT that, now you put shame on me for defending my guide? How the fuc[/red]k dare you? Are you really so stupid as to think you are going to get anything across? By continuing to argue you just making yourself look worse and worse, though, maybe you have that to lose because you claim to be leaving the site... But the thing is, I still see you posting. Like so many said to Feba: Gett off your soap box and stfu, or fu[red]cking leave already!


Just a few nuggets of wisdom for you....

1) I never said I was leaving and in fact intend to stick around
for the sole purpose of making sure that everyone is aware of
the site's current ownership, especially newcomers! So until
such time as the new ownership decides to ban me for my anti-RMT
posts I'll be around to anoy you.

2) You aren't defending your guide because you guide is still
there, untouched, as the very first post in the thread. What you
were objecting to is my feedback but unfortunately from your
perspective you don't get to decide on the feedback that you
receive and censor those that you don't agree with.

3) I simply posted something that I honestly feels that every
newcomer to alla should know about the site in a post dedicated
to informing newcomers to alla about it. Once again I could care
less whether you agree with my position or not. I will continue
to exercise my ability to do so for as long as I can.

/cheers
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#68 May 23 2006 at 9:48 AM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
/cheers

Make your own god **** guide, put **** in it, and then put your anti-RMT preaching in it. As said, I don't want it in my guide, when I put that, however crude it may have sounded, you attacked me. What you said were nuggets of wisdom were more facts than anything. I am defending my guide because I got attacked by you for not wanting it in here, don't you go around telling me what I am and am not doing. You have every right to post what you feel, but you did it in a poor insulting way, therefore, I responded in a poor insulting way.
#69 May 23 2006 at 2:44 PM Rating: Default
****
8,602 posts
Quote:
Wow I am impressed by your profanity filled rant. It clearly
shows a level of maturity I have seldom encountered since grade
school. Please be sure to have someone post pics of A. they
could be rather entertaining lol.



And you continually posting here, degrading Codyy and his guide just goes to show the level of maturity you posess.

Quote:
As for accusations of using rate bots, quite amusing, especially
the unsubstantiated reference to an unnamed admin! But for the
record I would encourage any admin here to "go public" with any
evidence that I am or have ever made use of rate bots. You can
take this as my explicit permission for doing so provided that
reasonable care is taken to avoid unecessary disclosure of my
personal info.


You'll have to ask niobia about that. She was the one who contacted an admin, and got the confirmation from him that you were using ratebots. I've already asked her to post the PM.


As both of us have already stated, you need to GTFO of here. If you have a problem with Allakhazam, don't go taking it out on us decent posters.

You going around trolling and flaming people just goes to show how mature you are. I'm assuming you're probably a little kid because normal adults don't act this way. A mature adult in this type of situation would have stopped paying for premium if they had it, and would have left by now. Either that, or they would still stick around, but wouldn't be starting fights like you're continually doing. You continue to post here harrasing people. You need to leave if you are going to continue to act this way. We don't need this, nor do we want it.

You getting so emotionaly involved about RMT on a game and on this site just goes to show how pathetic of a life you lead. You feel the need to let out your anger on us normal posters just because "RMT and Allakhazam did me wrong." Grow up you fcuking cnut.

Go die in a ditch.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#70 May 23 2006 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
Quote:
1) I never said I was leaving and in fact intend to stick around
for the sole purpose of making sure that everyone is aware of
the site's current ownership, especially newcomers! So until
such time as the new ownership decides to ban me for my anti-RMT
posts I'll be around to anoy you


Too bad, we don't need anymore anoying "Oh I'm so righteous because I speak out against the site I can't stop posting on" people.

Quote:
3) I simply posted something that I honestly feels that every
newcomer to alla should know about the site in a post dedicated
to informing newcomers to alla about it. Once again I could care
less whether you agree with my position or not. I will continue
to exercise my ability to do so for as long as I can.


Then f[cyan][/cyan]ucking make a well-put-together info thread about it and ask the admins if they'll sticky it by saying that people new to the site deserve to know about it. Don't just post randomly about it in someone's guide. You're just adding to the problem dumbass.

Edited, Tue May 23 16:49:35 2006 by Driftwood
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#71 May 23 2006 at 4:00 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,243 posts
Forgive me but this is just priceless. I click on this Niobia's
sig and find this post stickied:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=3;mid=1145060378243976599

Just too awsome. It appears that both Codyy and Niobia were
involved in creating a secret forum for the purpose of rate-
botting their accounts up! Didn't bother to see if Duchess here
was involved, but anyway LMAO.
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#72 May 23 2006 at 4:07 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
Old news s[cyan][/cyan]hitbrick
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#73 May 23 2006 at 4:13 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,602 posts
Quote:
Forgive me but this is just priceless. I click on this Niobia's
sig and find this post stickied:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html...78243976599

Just too awsome. It appears that both Codyy and Niobia were
involved in creating a secret forum for the purpose of rate-
botting their accounts up! Didn't bother to see if Duchess here
was involved, but anyway LMAO.



Do you really think that if that thread was something incriminating ***** sp) against them that she'd have it bookmarked?! Smiley: lol Actually she has it bookmarked to proove how much of a whiny little ***** Bohdi is. =P

Also, given the circumstance between Kaolian and niobia, Kaolian would have deffinately publicly announced if they had ratebots. Never happend; so your little "claim of finding dirt on us" is void.

Here is the link to that little "super secret rate-up bot" what ever forum. Have fun trying to find ratebots lol.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#74 May 23 2006 at 4:18 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Does he live in a hole? forum=6969 is so totally like 2 months ago. Besides, our plan was never to rate each other up, it was purely to just get away. Now if you're done resorting to off-topic bullsh[red][/red]it would like to try defending your standpoint again? Or are you good?
#75 May 23 2006 at 6:03 PM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said so I will just say...




PIE

Edited, Tue May 23 19:11:11 2006 by niobia
____________________________
>.> heheheheh I am DF's sockpuppet.
rachelravage.us (somewhat NWS website)
http://www.guytalon.com/linger15.html My freeze Fetish DVD, on sale now! (WORK SAFE!)
http://venasevildolls.blogspot.com/ NWS
Niobia will establish a charity for orphaned mooses. (meese?) - Kao
ElneClare wrote:
So grow up folks and don't post anything you don't want your child to read. Doesn't matter if they are in diapers or adults, if it can upset them or you then it shouldn't be posted.
#76 May 23 2006 at 9:50 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,793 posts
niobia the Fussy wrote:
I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said so I will just say...




PIE

Edited, Tue May 23 19:11:11 2006 by niobia



3.141592653....






...Now I suddenly want apple pie, and its all your fualt.

Edited, Tue May 23 22:59:45 2006 by thatdamnelf
____________________________
The FFXI "community" needs an enima. If you doubt this, look at the forums on BG, ffxiah, and alla. If you STILL doubt this, visit 4chan. Note the similarities. Then light yourself on fire.

#78 Jun 04 2006 at 9:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,853 posts
Why aint TW, EP, DC, T, VT, and IT in the FFXI Vocabulary you should know? o.O
____________________________
~~~~~! Final Fantasy 11 !~~~~~
DigiDude - Rank 10 Windurst
75 Summoner/75 Dancer/71 Puppetmaster
Server: Pandemonium (RAWR!)
~~~~~! Retired For Now !~~~~~
#79 Jun 12 2006 at 6:46 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,284 posts
Here's a somewhat Nub question ><

I understand the Scholar thing, but what's with Sage and other different titles?
____________________________
CapnSpike of Lakshmi
AKA Captain Bloodbeard the Thievin Pirate
90 Cor - 90 Thf


"It is when pirates count their booty that they become mere thieves."
#80 Jun 12 2006 at 9:19 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Spikido wrote:
Here's a somewhat Nub question ><

I understand the Scholar thing, but what's with Sage and other different titles?


When you get higher and higher karma your title goes up.
#81 Jun 13 2006 at 11:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
440 posts
Holy **** cody, finish this and get back on FFXI... people wondering where you went lol. Rate ups for you to erase the ******* ratedowns that don't rate for the post, but for the poster.
____________________________
-------------------------------------------------
*Job Levels*
Tylerm
BLM75 NIN75 BST75
WW 97.4 ;_;

NaughtyWord wrote:
Yeah make sure you come back here at the end of the season when GB is sitting at 6-10 record.


Windurst Hume Rank 10
Cerberus Server

#82 Jun 15 2006 at 1:15 PM Rating: Good
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
BLMTylerm wrote:
Holy sh*t cody, finish this and get back on FFXI... people wondering where you went lol. Rate ups for you to erase the @#%^ ratedowns that don't rate for the post, but for the poster.


I'll get there....

And yeah, people suck.
#83 Jun 19 2006 at 11:43 AM Rating: Decent
*
62 posts
Thanks a lot for this. Help a guy get off his feet quick.
#84 Jun 19 2006 at 8:02 PM Rating: Good
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
WascallyWabbit wrote:
Thanks a lot for this. Help a guy get off his feet quick.


Smiley: clap
#85 Jul 17 2006 at 12:40 AM Rating: Good
Good lord, people will hijack anything, won't they? *keeps mouth shut*

Good job, Codyy. That took a lot of work and is appreciated. :)

____________________________
Nekovivie - Titan Server/retired
WereStillWithYellow


We are the Canadian Borg.
Resistance would be impolite.
Please wait to be assimilated.
Pour l'assimilation en francais, veuillez appuyer le

#86 Jul 17 2006 at 6:37 PM Rating: Good
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Nekovivie, Guardian of the Glade wrote:
Good lord, people will hijack anything, won't they? *keeps mouth shut*

Good job, Codyy. That took a lot of work and is appreciated. :)


Yep, they will.. And this post got stickied at an inconvenient time. Anyway, thanks, I appreciate the feedback! Smiley: smile
#87 Jul 18 2006 at 5:05 PM Rating: Good
****
6,980 posts
Yeah....people can hijack almost anything. Speaking of hijacking. Anyone bleeding some blue? Cough....cough....cough..
#88 Jul 26 2006 at 11:30 PM Rating: Good
******
30,104 posts
holy freaking crap posting in a sticky
#89 Jul 27 2006 at 12:07 AM Rating: Good
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Princess Usagichan wrote:
holy freaking crap posting in a sticky
#90 Aug 20 2006 at 2:37 AM Rating: Good
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
WooHOO!!! I finally started the 'What does that mean!?' section! Proud of me? Good. Ok, anyone else know of any 'Guides' or useful posts I could put there? Any suggestion is welcome!
#91 Aug 22 2006 at 9:14 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,980 posts
You could document every psot made by me. They all have a deep meaning and are very informative.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I wish
#92 Aug 23 2006 at 12:47 AM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
LinusRed wrote:
You could document every psot made by me. They all have a deep meaning and are very informative.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I wish
Smiley: oyvey
#93 Aug 29 2006 at 10:23 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,980 posts
rofflez@ teh emotez
#94 Aug 29 2006 at 10:50 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
LinusRed wrote:
rofflez@ teh emotez
Smiley: oyvey
#95 Sep 16 2006 at 7:17 PM Rating: Decent
bump
____________________________
>:3
#96 Sep 17 2006 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
******
30,104 posts
Hellboy the Hand wrote:
bump
#97 Sep 20 2006 at 6:22 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
Usagichan the Eccentric wrote:
Hellboy the Hand wrote:
bump
Smiley: oyvey
#98 Sep 24 2006 at 6:38 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
_
#99 Sep 25 2006 at 7:58 PM Rating: Decent
PM Me When You're Sober
Avatar
*****
15,784 posts
wizeass wrote:
_
leaveprz.
#100 Sep 26 2006 at 1:18 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,980 posts
catseckz
#101 Sep 26 2006 at 1:18 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,980 posts
oh u
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 79 All times are in CST
samus151, sleepygirl, Anonymous Guests (77)