Wisdom is very important, and should be your primary stat goal, at your level. If I were where you are now, I'd pick 200wis for my goal, as the mana gained for wis over 200 is only half what it is sub 200.
Having said that, I personally rate stats as my second most important thing, behind effects. given the choice between an item with 3 more wis, and one with mana preservation 2, go with the mana preservation item, it will do more to help you. In general, I rank order what I look for as follows:
1) Useful effects (improved healing, yes. Summoning efficiency, no)
2) Wis up to 200 (past 200 both wis and mana items)
3) Hit Points/Stamina (you'll get aggro, more HP increase your chance of surviving, sta=hp).
4) AC (same as HP, but less chance it will save you)
5) saves versus magic, etc. Only useful against casters, and mobs with magic attacks, but those will become more common as you level. By level 55, I'd move saves up to level 3 on the list.
6) Agi (becomes ac, but only a small amount)
7) other useful stats, like str, dex, cha. Useful for carrying stuff (str), and also for meleeing once you get your summoned hammer at level 56 (str, dex), and buying and selling (cha).
For upgrades at your level, and budget, I'd look into the sandblasted armor. Perhaps player made rings and earrings (velium jasper rings, golden jasper earrings). Sebilite scale tunic or leggings if they are cheap. Also, bracers of the reverent are nice as are gauntlets of the black. While they may be out of your range, coldain skin boots, and golden efreeti boots are nice choices for the high wis.