This is kinda a quick question/list of known advantages and disadvantages of the Drogmors/horses. I just got one for my Mage and so far am quite impressed.
Advantages of the Drogmor/horse that I have noticed are:
1. While not moving you will have recieve the mana regen as if you were sitting.
2. You will generate less aggro as you are never really considered in the sitting position.
3. Your run speed does not seem to be affected by being encumbered.
Disadvantages of the Drogmor/horse that I have noticed are:
1. Not being able to duck out of casting a spell
2. The slow acceleration of the drogmor/horse
3. While not moving you will NOT recieve the hp regen as if you were sitting. (Example if standing or on drogmor I currently get 5 hps a tick. While sitting I get 8 hps a tick)
Now for the questions.
1. Are there any other advantages that I may have have missed?
2. Does anyone who plays a Necro/Shaman find a drogmor/horse useful?
3. Does the lack of hp regen affect your playstyle and cause you to have problems with Lich/Canni?